- Text Size +
The director had it all set up, there was gonna be scenes from in a classroom, then in the hall at the lockers, then a club, and then at the concert. They filmed most of it that day, then headed out to the concert for the rest. When they arrived at the arena, Jeremy got out of the limo, the fans that were standing outside waiting for the boys stopped screaming. They watched as Jeremy held Abbi’s hand and helped her out. He helped the other girls, then closed the door and took Abbi’s hand again as they greeted the fans. Minutes later they were inside the arena getting ready for the show Jeremy was sitting the chair next to Abbi watching them put her make up on. She kept making faces at him, then he would return the faces. Roxi laughed from a few chairs down, she softly spoke to Allie-“Oh wow, look at them, they are so cute!”
Darcy smiled-“I agree, she seems to like him.”
Allie sighed-“But do you think it will last? I mean we are only here today and half of tomorrow...what then?”
Right before she could answer the boys walked up-“HEY!”
Nick looked over at Abbi and smiled, he pointed at Jeremy and mouthed-“Who is he?”
Abbi smiled and shrugged then winked at Jeremy. He walked up to Nick-“Hey man, I’m Jeremy...a friend of Abbi’s.”
Nick smiled-“Oh that’s cool, well you girls will be on soon. So lets get going ”
Abbi finished up then ran over to Nick-“Ha, we’re goin’! Come on Jeremy you can sit in the front row with the VIP’s”
Nick shook his head-“They are cute...oh guys I want you all to meet my friend Ashley!”
He ran off to his dressing room, then ran back out with this young brunette girl-“Hi, I’m Ashley ”
Roxi smiled-“Hiya Ashley I’m Roxi, that’s Darcy, Allie, Abbi and Abbi’s friend Jeremy ”
Abbi smiled-“It is nice to meet you hun. Now if you excuse us we need to get on stage. See ya after the show? If it’s ok with my cousin, maybe we can go hang out with everyone.”
She grinned cheesily at Brian who laughed-“I’ll think about it...depends on if I get along with your buddy here.”
Abbi squeezed Jeremy’s hand he smiled at her-“Don’t worry Abbi, I’ll work hard at charming him.”
Abbi laughed, then heard the announcer-“Alright party people lets get this thing going...first up we have FETISH!”
The girls ran on stage and did their songs they performed extra well for the video. After wards, they went backstage so the guys could come on. Abbi ran up to Nick-“Hey hun, I’m gonna steal your girlfriend so we can get dressed for tonight.”
Nick laughed-“She’s not my girlfriend.”
Abbi laughed-“Sure whatever, EITHER way we are taking her back with us to dress her up. See ya then ”
Nick nodded-“Yes ok, BUT that means I am keeping your lover boy here with me till we leave the arena.”
Abbi stopped-“NICK he will be bored.”
Nick shook his head-“Come on, I have like three game systems in my dressing room. Trust me he won’t be bored.”
Abbi sighed then went over to Jeremy, she put her arms around his neck-“Hey hun, listen we are going back to the hotel to get ready for the club tonight. BUT the boys want you to stay here with them cuz we are taking Nick’s girlfriend. Is that ok?”
Nick watched then spoke-“I have like 3 game systems in my dressing room Help yourself ”
Abbi grinned at Jeremy who looked at her with an ‘are you serious’ look then he scrunched his nose and smiled-“Ok I will stay here with the guys while you get prettier.” Then he leaned into her ear for just them to hear-“If that’s even possible.”
Abbi blushed then smiled at him-“We’ll meet you guys at the club.”
After the show the guys went back to the dressing rooms and changed, then they headed over to the club. They got a few drinks while they waited for the girls to get there. Kevin’s wife wasn’t in town, she was coming back in a few days, he figured he might as well enjoy some fun before she got back. Nick was the first one to notice the name of the club “Old Newbies” he laughed-“That’s an oxy-moron...right?”
Jeremy smiled as he took a sip of his drink-“Yes Nick, it’s an oxy.” He stopped when he saw the girls walk in, he smiled making all the other guys turn and also stay stunned. He held out his hand to Abbi when they reached them-“Wow Abbi, you look great ”
Abbi smiled as she took his hand-“Aww thanx Jeremy, you don’t look so bad yourself.”
Allie smiled-“Well, let’s get this party started ” She laughed as she looked at all the guys then pulled AJ’s arm out onto the dance floor. The club was great they played oldies like Rockin Robin, to new ones like Check Up on It by Beyonce. They were switching partners every once in a while. Nick smiled as he finally got Ashley back-“Hey you ”
Ashley smiled-“Ha hey! You know Howie is a great dancer!”
Nick pouted-“Better than me?”
She laughed-“I hate to say it Nicky but yea, he is sorry.”
He laughed and nodded-“I guess you right. Damn you Howie.” She laughed.
Abbi leaned her head on Jeremy’s shoulders as Unchained Melody came on, she could smell his cologne. He held her waist as they swayed with the music she sighed. He looked down at her-“Something wrong?”
She hesitated then looked at him-“Well, I really didn’t want this to happen...to get all into you in one day. I mean I’m on the road, and you’re here.”
Jeremy looked into her eyes-“Do you want to continue seeing me?”
She nodded-“Of course.”
He smiled-“Then I’ll come see you every weekend.”
She thought for a moment-“Come with me on tour.”