- Text Size +
The next day Abbi was the first one down to the buses, she was so excited, Jeremy was going on tour with them. She had never liked a guy this much, he made her smile. She stopped and realized what her head was saying...it’s only been one day, how could she like him so much. She giggled to herself, she jumped when someone cleared their throat. She couldn’t help but smile when she looked over at Jeremy-“Hi there.”
He smiled back at her-“Hey cutie, just wanted to see if you got all your bags down here, or if you needed some help bringing them.”
She went over and wrapped her arms around his neck-“I still have a few up there. I’m really glad you are coming with us.”
He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist-“I am glad too.” He kissed her softly, she shivered a little bit when he pulled away-“Lets get your bags.”
Hand in hand they went up to the room to get some more bags. They ran into everyone on their way up then back down. Nick and Ashley were helping each other too, Abbi smiled-“So it’s ok for Jeremy to ride with you guys?”
Nick huffed-“He’s gonna have to, Kevin is making everyone ride away from each other. Ashley is riding with you guys.”
Ashley shook her head-“It’s for our own good Nick.”
Abbi smiled-“Yea Nick.”
Jeremy looked at Abbi-“I’m with him babe, I was hoping to ride with you.”
Abbi looked up at him-“Well you horny guys will just have to ride together. Rules are rules.” She grinned at him as he stared at her with his mouth open in shock. She laughed, as did Ashley.
Weeks went by and the girls were being loved more and more every day. Abbi was still with Jeremy going out to clubs and sometimes to the parks near the hotels. Nick and Ashley split up, but since she had become such good friends with the girls, they decided to keep her on the tour with them as their guest. One morning Abbi was eating breakfast with Jeremy in the lobby when Brian came up with two magazines and tossed them on the table infront of Abbi-“It happened.”
Abbi looked up at him confused-“What are you talking about?”
Brian pointed to the magazine-“You have gotten your first tabloid attack.”
Abbi looked down, there in big bold print was the title-“NOT SAINTS ANYMORE!” There were pictures of the girls dancing at a club. The picture had their tattoos circled and blown up. Abbi looked up at Brian, she knew her dad would be calling soon. The other one had a picture of Abbi and Jeremy standing outside the hotel holding hands, that bold print said-“ABBI IN NEVERLAND WITH HER PETER PAN???” She looked at Jeremy who smiled at that one. She grinned then turned to Brian-“Ok well, I’ll deal with my dad when he calls. Don’t worry, we’ll be ok. I’m gonna go upstairs and show the girls ok?”
Jeremy nodded and glanced at Brian as he sat down with him-“She’s something isn’t she?”
Brian laughed-“She’s my cousin, that’s what she is. If you break her heart Jeremy, you will have 5 very angry guys coming after you.”
Jeremy smiled-“Don’t worry Brian, I don’t plan on hurting her at all.”
Abbi got to the room and told the girls about the magazines. As if on cue her phone rang the caller ID read Home. Abbi answered it-“Hello? Hi daddy!”
Her dad was calm-“Abbi what are these markings on your bodies?”
Abbi bit her lip and took a deep breath-“Ok daddy, please don’t be mad. They just were something the four of us wanted to do to make a bond together. I promise it is nothing more than just a Fetish thing.”
He was surprisingly calm about it-“OK that’s fine with me, you are big girls and you know what you are doing. Adults...you are all adults and can take responsibility for your actions. Now about this boy you are with, who is he?”
Abbi smiled-“Well is Mackenzie and Madison around? Show them the picture.” Abbi could hear her dad call the girls, then the girls start screaming.
Abbi laughed as the phone was taken from their dad-“OH MY GAH ABBI IS DATING PETER PAN! Oh Abbi he is so cute I can’t believe you are with him. How is he in person?”
Abbi laughed-“OH you have no idea how amazing he is. But just let dad know he is a good guy, please.”
Mackenzie laughed-“Oh girl I will tell dad how great this guy is. By the way, nice tats!”
Abbi laughed-“Thanks! Well tell everyone I said hi and send my love.” She closed her phone then smiled at the girls-“Problem solved.” She giggled then went over to the door-“ASHLEY??? ”
Ashley walked into the room with a confused look-“Wow, Abbi you have some lungs. What’s up?”
Abbi smiled-“I have an idea...with this whole tabloids thing happening. Well I was just wondering if you could possibly be our Public Relations girl?”
Roxi’s eyes lit up-“YEA You should totally do it I mean, if it won’t be weird to be around Nick and all.”
Ashley smiled-“OH guys I would love to do it And the whole thing with Nick, psh doesn’t even bother me We didn’t date long enough to have that weird after feeling ” The girls went to talk to Brian and Johnny to see if they like the idea as much as the girls did.
It had been a month now since Jeremy and Abbi started dating. She was excited because next in a few weeks it would be Valentines Day. She went down to the lobby to get a few bottles of water, she noticed a girl watching her. Abbi politely smiled then got her water and headed to the elevator. Once inside the young girl hit the emergency stop button before they reached Abbi’s floor. Abbi looked at her-“Excuse me ”
The girl turned to face Abbi with a gun in her hand pointing it at her-“Stay Away from Jeremy.”