- Text Size +
Abbi looked at AJ-“What’s up?”
He smiled as he held out her purse-“You left this at the party.”
She looked at him-“You came home early to bring it to me?”
He laughed-“Don’t feel special hun. Everyone was getting drunk and I was getting bored sooo I figured I would come home and drop off your bag. Then go to bed cuz I am beat.”
Abbi laughed as she took her purse and smiled-“Thank You!Now if you get bored while everyone is off partying, then come to my room we can watch tv together.”
AJ nodded-“You got a deal toots.”
Abbi laughed as he walked away and she closed the door. She walked over to the bed and put the purse on the table next to it. She heard another knock on the door, she groaned as she got up mumbling to herself-“Oh AJ, I can’t believe you are back already.” She opened the door and stopped.
Nick stood there with a sly smile on his face-“Hey, wow you still look great.”
She looked at him a little lost-“Um Hi...”
He walked in, she kinda looked at him weird. He cupped his hands on her face-“I had to see you again.”
She stepped back and put his hands down-“No, Nick...Veronica.”
He stepped forward towards her-“I talked to her, she understood and mentioned something about knowing it would happen.”
She smiled, when remembering how Veronica was the one that pointed out she had a crush on Nick. He cupped her face again and softly kissed her. His lips sent a chill down her spine and she smiled-“Um...”
He laughed as he put his finger up to her lip-“Shh, lets enjoy this.” He went to the radio and turned it on a jazz station, turned it up and walked her out into the balcony. He pulled her close and began swaying with her. They danced and talked for a good while, then she went to the bed and laid down. He laid next to her and they talked some more until she fell asleep. He moved the quilts and covers and slipped her under them, then he laid down and held her. The next morning, Abbi woke up alone in her bed. She yawned and stretched as she sat up looking around the room. She heard the shower running and smiled-“Nick? Wow. I can’t believe this is happening. Lord Brian is gonna kill us.”
She walked to her suitcase and pulled out an outfit. When Nick walked out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist. She laughed-“Brian is gonna kill us.”
Nick walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist-“He doesn’t need to know.” He kissed her, she smiled as she kissed him back. Then she walked into the bathroom to shower. Nick walked out of the room heading over to his room. He walked over to his door, AJ walked out of his room-“Yo, Nick...where are you coming from? And why are you wearing just a towel?”
Nick smiled slyly and nodded over to Abbi’s room, then walked inside. AJ followed him in with a smile, Nick turned to look at him-“No AJ! It’s nothing like that! Sorry about Veronica, good thing she isn’t heart broken. It was actually her idea for me to go after Abbi.”
AJ looked at him with a raised eyebrow-“It was partly my idea too!”
Nick laughed-“Ok but Brian can’t know! Remember when we first met the girls, he said he would kill us if we ever dated one of his cousins.”
AJ laughed as he thought back and pictured Brian’s very angry face-“I gotcha! I wouldn’t tell Brian. Now let’s go get some grub!”
Abbi walked out of her room to find the other girls going down to breakfast. Abbi squealed-“OK guess what happened to me!”
Allie rubbed her head-“Shh...no squealing!”
Abbi laughed and looked at the other two that were wearing sunglasses-“All of you have hang overs?”
Roxi nodded-“Go on...with your story!”
Abbi smiled and sighed-“Well...” She told them the story about last night, by the time they reached the cafeteria the girls were all in awe. Abbi sat next to AJ-“Hey You! I take it you didn’t get bored in your room last night?”
AJ smiled at her-“Even if I would have been bored, I heard you were busy last night anyways.”
She gasped and looked over at Nick who was coming to the table with a tray of pastries-“You told AJ? What happened to keepin it quiet.”
Nick looked at her-“Oh like you didn’t tell the girls?”
Abbi smiled and glanced up innocently. He laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. The elevator door opened and Brian walked out. Nick quickly moved his arm from her shoulder.
A week went by and Brian had no clue about Nick and Abbi. They would sneak out together and make up stupid excuses to hang out. Nick took Abbi to the beach and rented some horses for them to ride. She was so excited to go back to the hotel and tell the girls about their day. When she got to the hotel Nick turned to her-“hey, lets go to the bus. I don’t think anyone is there.”
He winked at her, she laughed-“Um...ok I gotta use the bathroom anyways and I don’t wanna go all the way to the lobby.”
They jumped on the bus, Nick turned to her-“OH, I want you to show me how to do that mash game. Where’s some paper?”
Abbi walked to the door of the bathroom-“Um...There is a binder under a pink notebook. You can get the paper from the binder.”
When she came out Nick was standing near the table with the binders. He knocked them over-“Awe crap!” He started picking up the papers, then turned to Abbi-“What’s this?”
She glanced up and saw Nick holding the calendar from the game, her stomach sank.