- Text Size +
Abbi watched Nick read the papers that were paper clipped to the back of the calendar. She shook her head as she felt the knot build up in her throat. Nick looked at her-“WHAT IS THIS?”
She jumped back as he yelled-“Nick I can explain!”
He shook his head-“You can explain?? You can explain why all this is written down? No, I’m gonna go get the guys, get the girls and meet me in your room in 10 minutes!” With that he walked off the bus, leaving her there with the walls closing in on her. She ran out of the bus and called the girls to see where they were. Immediately they knew there was something wrong so they hurried to the room. She had changed and sat on the bed rocking back and forth holding her knees. Roxi looked at the other girls, then at Abbi-“What’s wrong?”
Abbi looked up at her, no tears fell but her eyes were ride-“Nick found the calendar...with the notes from the game.”
Darcy put a hand on her chest, she felt likeher heart was gonna beat out and fall to the floor-“What? How?”
Allie sat down-“Oh no.”
Abbi looked at them-“He was gonna show me something and I told him to get some paper from my binder. But he’s such a klutz and knocked down the diary with the papers. OH guys I’m so sorry!”
Roxi sighed-“No, don’t be sorry. If he wouldn’t have found yours he could have found anyones, I still have mine.”
The other girls nodded, just then there was a knock on the door. Abbi’s stomach tightened, she felt sick when Allie opened the door. In came the four angry guys, and Brian who looked at them all in disappointment and sadness. Abbi gave him a pleasing look and he shook his head and looked down.
Kevin was the one to speak, his jaw was tight-“What is this? ‘THE GAME’? How could you sit here and plan this out! Then come back and talk about it. I bet you laughed! You laughed at how you played us!” He was calm at first, then his voice started to get louder-“YOU PLAYED US!! YOU GOT US DRUNK AND FUCKIN PLAYED US! Are you ashamed? You should be ashamed you bunch of sluts!” The other guys didn’t talk, they just looked at the girl with anger in their eyes. Abbi looked at Nick, he was glaring at her he turned and looked at the other girls. Kevin continued-“How could you do this to us? We gave you everything! We got your career started and took you under our wings! We introduced you to the public! God! We even mentioned you in our interviews to give you publicity! WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US? We care so much about you, and you turn around and betray us? You play with our heads as we are drunk! No not even drunk because AJ can’t drink so you really played with his head! How you all got all of us to agree in sleeping with you, I don’t know! It makes sense now that I think about it. How you were cold to me the next day Abbi. It makes perfect sense now, why you would snicker and talk about my wife when she was in town. It all keeps bringing me back to WHY? Why would you do this? Why did you do this to us? For entertainment? DID YOU LAUGH? DID YOU ENJOY MAKING US LOOK LIKE FOOLS! DID YOU?”
Abbi looked at the other girls as Kevin yelled, Allie mouthed-“Do something.” Abbi looked down, her eyes searching the floor as if the answer was written all over it. She then snapped,-“YES KEVIN WE DID IT FOR ENTERTAINMENT! WE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ALL OF YOU SO WE COULD LAUGH ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS! IT WAS ALL FUN! OH AND WE ENJOYED COMIN BACK AND TALKIN ABOUT IT! WE PLAYED YOU! HAHA WE PLAYED YOU!” She was hoping this would shut him up long enough for her to explain.
Kevin was turning redder and redder as she spoke. He threw his hand up in the air and...