- Text Size +
Abbi looked at Kevin, then at his hand-“WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? HIT ME? COME ON KEVIN NOT ONLY ARE YOU A CHEATER BUT ARE YOU A BEATER TOO? HIT ME!”
Kevin reacted and put his hand down and sighed-“No...I’m not gonna hit you. I’m done with this. I want all four of you off this tour by the end of the month.”
The girls were taken back by his request. Abbi shook her head-“No, we signed a contract. You can’t.”
Kevin looked at the girls-“Some where on that contract it says that we can kick you off if we have a good reason, and I believe this is a good reason.”
Abbi swallowed hard and took a deep breath-“Fine, if we are not on the tour then I guess I can tell you why we did it then.”
Kevin shook his head-“No, I don’t wanna hear it.”
She spoke louder-“Well tough shit!Here it goes. We did it as a game. We wanted to find out
how many of you are pigs. We wanted to see if you didn’t care if you were married.” Her eyes shifted from guy to guy-“We wanted to see if you guys wouldn’t care if you slept with our best friend the night before.” Then she looked at Nick, he was looking down until he felt her stare then looked up at her and she continued-“Or you didn’t care if you had just slept with our sister the night before. You can’t act like we are the only ones to blame. It’s not like we raped you I believe we let each one of you choose wether or not you wanted to continue doing it with us. Don’t blame just us, because it takes two to tango and believe me all FOUR of you tangoed. Come on girls we need to pack we are not stayin anymore.” They walked out of the room, and headed down to the bus. Roxi put her arm around Abbi’s shoulder-“I knew my sister could be lawyer right now.”
Abbi shook her head and laughed-“That was a close one.”
They got to the bus and laid down on the couches and talked about anything and everything. Soon they just sat there and listened to the sound of the rain and thunder. Ashley climbed onto the bus-“Hey guys. I’ve been looking everywhere for you!”
Roxi threw her head back dramatically-“Ugh, we are going through a crisis.”
Ashley laughed as she set down her day planner-“Why? What happened?”
Roxi threw her arm up to her face-“We have kicked off the tour!”
Ashley’s eyes widened-“WHAT?”
Darcy uncrossed her legs then crossed them again but opposite legs, she shook her head-“Well the boys found the calender from the game?”
Ashley looked confused-“The game?”
Darcy repeated herself-“THE game...ya know!”
Abbi looked at Abbi as she thought for a while, then snapped-“OH! The game...ooooh. OH no.” Abbi nodded and sighed, Ashley looked around and continued-“Why are you guys so calm?”
Allie smirked-“Well Abbi turned the tables around on them.”
Ashley’s eyebrows raised-“Oh? Do tell.”
They filled her in on what had happened, then drifted off to a different conversation. The rain was coming down harder, they turned the radio on and found a station that was telling local ghost stories. It was perfect weather for these kinds of stories. The radio hummed-“Some people still see her roaming up and down the river, sobbing for her children.” Then they played a woman’s voice crying, the girls sat around the radio. Just then, the bus doors flew open and a tall dark figure stepped in. Lightening struck lighting up the bus followed immediately by a loud crash of thunder. The girls screamed and quickly moved away from the door. The light switched on, Kevin stood at the door with the rest of the guys behind him. They all had an amused look on their faces. Nick and AJ tried to hold back their laughter.
Abbi put a hand on her chest-“You scared the shit out of us!”
Kevin smiled-“Sorry. Ok what we really came down here to do was to apologize for what happened. We talked it over and agreed that we were both wrong in this situation, so there is no need to take drastic solutions. We don’t want you girls to leave our tour, so its up to you if you want to leave, or not."
The girls looked relieved, they shook their heads all speaking at the same time-“No we don’t.” “Oh we don’t wanna leave.” The boys also sighed and went to hug the girls.
When Nick reached Abbi, he whispered-“Forgive me?”
Abbi smiled and stood on her tip toes to whisper in his ear-“I do, if you forgive me.” He laughed and nodded.
A staff member from the hotel ran out to the bus-“Everyone inside now. There is a strong tornado heading our way!”