- Text Size +
The spider eclipse convertible arrived at the Kids Choice awards. Abbi was driving as they pulled up to the red carpet, she had begged everyone to let her drive it. When they got to the red carpet, the valet parking guy took the keys as she stepped out of the car. The rest of the girls jumped out too. The fans cheered and called out their names. They went over and signed a few autographs. Then the boys pulled up, the female fans really went crazy. Abbi laughed as she watched the girls scream out their favorite guys name. Then a reporter walked up and asked them how they were doing and all that great stuff. Abbi glanced over her shoulder and saw Jeremy Sumpter walkin by, with another girl. She remember what she had done to him and sighed. Then she looked at the girl and realized it was her...the girl from the elevator with the gun. She walked over to get a closer look,-“No.” She whispered, then walked up to them-“HI Jeremy!”
He looked at her, a tinge of hurt was still in his eyes when he looked at her-“Oh Abbi, hello.”
She smiled-“How’ve you been?”
He smirked-“Can’t complain. Did you meet my girlfriend? Molly?”
Abbi looked at Molly who gave her a smirk-“No, Baby I’m afraid I haven’t met your friend Abbi. Hi it’s nice meeting you.”
Molly raised an eyebrow to Abbi, who sighed-“OK well I just wanted to stop by and say hey and um...take care Jeremy ok?”
She turned around and walked towards the rest of Fetish. Molly shook her head-“I think you friend has issues baby. Come on lets go inside.”
Abbi glanced back one more time and caught him glancing at her as they walked into the building. She turned and ran into Nick’s face-“Hey you, watch where you’re goin.”
She looked up at him-“I’m sorry babe.”
He smiled-“Come on lets get inside.”
He took her hand and held it in his, she looked at him puzzled-“What are you doing?”
He smiled-“I think its time for us to come out with our relationship, I wanna enjoy tonight with you.”
She smiled as she hooked elbows with him, they walked down the red carpet with the rest of BSB and Fetish. The girls took home the best female group or duo, the boys took home best song and best male group or duo.
Two days later, Abbi fixed her outfit, she was nervous...this was going to be televised. It was a Children’s Charity concert that BSB, Fetish, and Disney had put together for the Children Charities. They would perform a few songs with the boys, then a few as a group then a few duets. Mickey Mouse was on stage making the kids smile-“Ok Boys and Girls...say hello to the Backstreet Boys and Fetish!”
They walked out to the stage, Abbi smiled as she saw tons of kids clapping and cheering. The music started and they began:
(Abbi)How many people will have to die
before we will take a stand?
(AJ)How many children will have to cry,
before we do all we can?
(Abbi)If sending your love is all you can give
(Both)To help one live
(Darcy)How many times can we turn our heads
and pretend we cannot see
(Nick)healing the wounds of our broken earthwe are one global family
(Darcy)just sending your prayers
is something you'll feel
(Both)helping one heal
[Chorus](Everyone)
What have I got that I can give?
(What have I got that I can give? Tell me)
What have I got that I can give?
(Yeah, yeah, uh, uh)
to love and to teach you
to hold and to need you
What more can I give?
(Allie)Brother to brother lay down our fears
and reach out and make a pact
(Brian)show him the love that is in our hearts
let us bring salvation back
(Allie)just sending your love has the power to heal
(Both)so let's all give
[Chorus](Everyone)
What have I got that I can give?
(Is not allowed to give just a little bit)
What have I got that I can give?
(Everyone should be a part of it)
to love and to teach you
to hold and to need you
What more can I give?
(Roxi)Say the wordsI'll lay me down for you
(Howie)just call my name I am your friend
(Kevin)See, then why do they keep teaching us
such hate and cruelty?
(Roxi)We should give over and over again
(Everyone)
What have I got that I can give?
(We should give over and over again )
What have I got that I can give?
(Oh my god, oh my God)
See, to love and to teach you
to hold and to need you
What more can I give?
What have I got that I can give?
What have I got that I can give?
(give you, give to you)
See, to love and to teach youto hold and to need you
What more can I give?
What have I got that I can give?
(What More Can I give?)
What have I got that I can give?
(I wanna give to you, give it to you)
See, to love and to teach you
to hold and to need you
What more can I give
(they think I'm crazy but I'm not )
[2nd Chorus]
What have I got that I can give?
(to give it to you, we wanna give to you )
What have I got that I can give?
to hold and conceal you
(Oh, no, yeah, yeah, yeah)
to love and to heal you
What more can I give?
(Give me, give me one time more)
What have I got that I can give?
(What I got, what have I got)
(Say your prayers)
What have I got that I can give?
(Show the world how much you really care)
to love and to teach you
(To love you, teach you)
to hold and to need you(to hold you, to need you)(What more?)
What more can I give?
What have I got that I can give?
(What can I give? Tell me what can I give you)
What have I got that I can give?
To hold and conceal you
to love and to heal you
What more can I give?

Abbi looked over at Nick as everyone else walked off stage-“Nicky?”
He stopped and turned to her-“Nicky? Or Mickey?”
She smiled at Mickey Mouse who walked up behind-“Oh I’m sorry hun, I was talking to Mickey...I want Mickey to show me a whole new world ”
Mickey went over to stand next to her and pretended to laughed, she gave him a kiss on the cheek as Nick shook his head-“No baby, that’s my job. I can show you the world...” He began to sing and she sang along with him. After the song ended they ran off stage and let the others do their duets. Nick turned to her-“So you wanna get something to eat?”
Abbi bit her lip-“Not hungry...but th-”
Nick crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow-“Abbi.”
She sighed-“Oh, I forgot. Yea I guess we can get something to eat when this is over.”
Later on that day, the girls arrived at the hotel, Johnny walked up-“I have great news!! We have new back up dancers! For Fetish and BSB!”
Allie crossed her arms-“Woah! We don’t need back up dancers thank you!”
Darcy nodded-“Yea we are fine on our own Johnny!”
Johnny shook his head-“No, we were thinking it would look better if there were nifty dancers behind you.”
Abbi laughed-“Did you just say nifty?”
Johnny rolled his eyes and waved the girls over-“Come here girls, I want you to meet Fetish!”
Four girls walked over, they were in all different sizes, there was a short blonde one, a tall black haired one, a redhead and a brunette.
The brunette girl smiled-“Oh Fetish...we’re dancing with y’all? Huh...well I’m Michelle. The tall one is Raquel, the other one is Romy, and that’s Sunni.”
Abbi smiled-“I’m Abbi, that’s Roxy, Darcy, and Allie.”
Sunni smiled as she looked past them-“Oohh the boys are here.”
Abbi turned around and saw the guys walk in, they were laughing and talking. Nick turned towards them and smiled. He walked up-“Hey girls! What’s up?”
Roxi forced a smile-“Johnny got us new dancers.”
Nick raised his eyebrows-“Ahh fresh meat!”
The girls laughed, Sunni stuck her hand out-“I’m Sunni...you must be Nick.” She tilted her head and smiled as she spoke to him.
Abbi watched them. Nick smiled and shook her hand-“Sure am. Nice to meet you.”
Sunni curled her hair with her finger, and batted her eye lashes at him-“My pleasure.” She looked into his eyes.
Abbi felt a tinge of jealousy, she stood infront of Sunni and blocked Nick-“Well if you two are done with the intro, me and my BOYFRIEND need to get going.”
Sunni smirked-“Hunny nothing is getting in your way...you and your BOYfriend can run along.”
Abbi smiled-“Thanks doll, for the permission. Come on Nick.” She turned around and grabbed Nick’s hand as they walked away.
Sunni watched them walk away, then turned to her friends-“Oh, I have a new mission...so soon. Let the games begin.”