- Text Size +
During sound check, Abbi was dancing and singing to the song, suddenly Sunni walked out infront of her and started dancing. Abbi stopped and turned to the other girls who were just watching. She signaled for the music to stop-“Um, ok what’s up with this?”
Sunni smiled-“I just thought I would show you how a real dancer does it.”
Abbi laughed-“Ok hunny, listen...you dance behind the artist, that would be me. If you don’t like it, then I am sure we can send you back to munchkin land and you can re join the lollipop gil Ok?”
Sunni’s jaw dropped, Abbi could hear snickers coming from the other girls. Sunni turned to Nick-“NICKY Get your girlfriend in check!”
Nick laughed, then opened his mouth to say something to Abbi but she turned to him and glared-“Say one word Nick and I swear you are sleeping on the couch.” Nick’s eyes grew wide and he shut his mouth and shrugged at Sunni.
She scoffed and walked behind Abbi-“UGH!”
Abbi smiled at the band-“Ok guys, from the top please, with out interruptions.”
The girls finished up their sets and went to the dressing room to get their bags. Nick ran up to Abbi-“Hey hun.”
She stopped and looked at him-“You were going to defend her?”
Nick laughed and shook his head-“No...of course not.”
She sighed-“Ok good cuz I was going to have to kick your butt.”
He pulled her in for a hug-“Kick my butt? Or kick my butt out of bed?”
She laughed-“BOTH!” They laughed as he walked her to the van that was taking them back to the hotel, she leaned her head on his shoulder-“What time are we leaving tonight for the next city?”
Nick looked at his watch-“Um...11:30-ish? After the show.”
Roxi ran up from behind and whispered something in Abbi’s ear. Her eyes grew with excitement, then she turned to Nick-“Um, I gotta run. I’ll see you in a bit?”
Nick watched them curiously and nodded as he leaned down and gave her a kiss. The two girls ran to the van where the other two were waiting. Abbi climbed in-“Ok now explain to me again? What is going on?”
Roxi smiled-“Johnny signed on another group to the opening acts! It’s another boy band, not known...Youngstown. They disappeared for a while but then came back.”
Abbi squealed-“OH MY GOSH!! I loved Youngstown! DC was soo hott!”
Roxi laughed-“I know! Sammy was hot too!”
Darcy shook her head-“I heard their song but never learned their names or followed their careers.”
Allie was lost in her own thoughts-“Speaking of hott disappeared boybands...you know who was hot? LFO!”
Abbi gaged-“OH goodness no! Those boys were so stuck up!”
Allie pouted-“Well I liked them.”
The van arrived at the hotel and the girls got off. There were a group of girls waiting around in the lobby. One of them pointed-“Look, it’s Fetish!”
A young blonde girl walked up-“Hey guys! Can we have an autograph and a picture?”
The girls nodded and started signing their cd covers. Then each girl took a picture with the three fans. Abbi smiled-“Stick around a little while, the boys will be back in an hour and a half!”
The girls got excited and started talking amongst themselves. Allie laughed-“Oh you set the boys up!”
Abbi sat in Darcy’s hotel room, bored and looked at her watch, thirty minutes had gone by since they arrived. She laid on the bed and played with her phone, she sat up-“I’m gonna go back to the arena, and find Nick. Come with?”
Darcy laid next to her-“Yea, I’ll find AJ and see what he’s up to.”
Abbi got up and walked to the door-“Oooh, finding AJ? What’s happening there?”
Darcy laughed as she grabbed her bag with her hotel room key-“Nothing...yet.”
Abbi called a cab from her cell phone, when they arrived at the arena, there were more girls outside waiting for the boys. A few of them called Abbi and Darcy over to get pictures and sign stuff, the girls did. Once inside, they split up to find Nick and AJ. Abbi walked to Nick’s dressing room, only to find the room empty. She then walked up to Howie-“Hey D, have you seen Nick?”
Howie was concentrated with his conversation on his cell-“Um, yea hun. He’s still on stage with Sunni.”
Abbi’s heart skipped a beat-“Sunni?” Howie nodded his head and continued to talk on the phone, leaving Abbi there with her mouth open. She went to the curtain and took a peak, they were sitting on the edge of the stage, and Nick was holding her. Abbi took a deep breath and walked in-“This is exactly how I wanted to find you two!”
Nick jumped up-“Abbi! Hey I thought you headed back to the hotel?”
Abbi shook her head-“Yea, you would have liked that huh? So you could be here with this...this DWARF!”
Nick put his hands on her shoulder-“Abbi calm down. Sunni was just upset.”
Abbi shrugged them off-“Nick, I asked you not to hangout with her! She is my number one enemy! She is out to get me!”
Nick rolled his eyes-“Abbi don’t be like that! You are being jealous and ridiculous! I can’t be with you if you can’t control your jealousy! Sunni is a nice girl, I was just trying to comfort her.”
Abbi felt her heart pounding hard. She pushed his cheek to the left-“The GO.” She pushed his cheek to the right-“OUT.” Then she pushed his forehead back-“WITH HER!” With that she spun around and walked away. AJ and Darcy had walked in and saw the end of it. They both looked at each other, then at their friends.
Nick stood there with his blood boiling, he was mumbling in anger. Sunni stood up-“Oh Nick, it’s my fault! If you want, I’ll go talk to her!”
Nick shook his head-“No...she needs to calm down. She is being ridiculous!”
Abbi stood on the other side of the curtain listening to him. She scoffed and crossed her arms across her chest, then walked out to the street and called a cab. She sat in her hotel room talking to the other girls about what had happened. She was furious, then Nick walked in to their room. She stood up, the other girls quietly walked out of the room. He looked at her-“You ready to talk?”
She crossed her arms and turned away-“You can start.”
He tightened his jaw at her stubbornness-“So are we through?”
She turned to him-“Are you done standing up for her?”
Nick sighed-“Abbi you have got to get over this jealousy! She is a nice girl.”
Abbi stopped him-“Then Yes, we are through.”
He looked at her and shook his head-“FINE bye.” He walked out of the room, Abbi threw herself on the bed and chunked a pillow at the door.