- Text Size +
Now lets backtrack to a few minutes before Abbi was pushed. She was dancing and she “accidentally” got her foot stepped on causing it to bend sideways. When she was pushed she fell off the stage, she tried to land on her feet. Abbi has weak ankles so being stepped on by Sunni and then getting pushed off the stage, gave too much pressure on her ankle letting everyone hear a crack as she fell to the floor. She gasped as she sat on the floor holding her right ankle, she glared up to see Sunni smirking-“YOU PUSHED ME!”
When everyone turned to look at Sunni she hid her smirk with a surprised look-“It was an accident! I tripped and accidentally pushed her. You have got to believe me, I am so sorry Abbi!”
Abbi shook her head-“You lying shit...Gah OUW!” She closed her eyes tightly as she held her ankle and bit her lip.
Jeremy walked over and picked her up-“I’ll call the doc.”
Roxi crossed her arms-“Wow...you really out did yourself Sunni.”
Darcy stood next to her glaring-“Yea, what’d you think? We wouldn’t notice you shoved her?”
Allie stood on her other side and glared shaking her head-“Oh, wait till your Godfather hears about this one. I’m sure he will be pissed that his opening act can’t perform because one of the members is injured.”
Sunni looked around at the three girls that were threatening her, nervously-“I didn’t push her on purpose it was an accident. I don’t care what you all think.”
Roxi smirked-“Aww sure you do.”
Allie stepped a bit closer to Sunni so no one else could hear her comment-“Listen kiddo, you better watch your back, because this is the last straw. This little war you THINK you are having with Abbi is over, I suggest you stay away. Got it? Good?” Sunni took a step back looking at all the girls, she ran off to their dressing room.
Roxi sighed and went over to the dressing room where the doctor had arrived-“Nope, we might need x-rays, it’s getting pretty swollen, let’s get her over to the hospital.” He nodded to Jeremy and walked out the room. Abbi winced as her ankle throbbed, she looked at Roxi who walked in and pouted. Jeremy picked Abbi up and headed to the car. Roxi, Allie, and Darcy followed them to the car.
Brian sat back and shook his head-“Poor girl, hope it’s not broken.”
Nick walked in eating some chips-“Hope what’s not broken?”
Brian looked at Nick and snagged a chip-“Abbi’s ankle.”
Nick choked on his chip-“Her what? What happened?”
Brian looked at him and laughed-“You ok? Yea you’re friend Sunni accidentally pushed her off the stage AFTER stepping on her ankle.”
At the hospital Abbi got her x-rays and then sat with the girls waiting for the results. The nurse had given her some pain killers, so she was a little loopy. Allie giggled at Abbi-“Oh hunny, we totally scared Sunni off. She won’t be bothering you anymore.”
Darcy laughed and stood up crossing her arms doing an impression of Allie standing up to Sunni. The doc came in and the girls sat down to listen to the results. Johnny walked in late-“Oh sorry I’m late, what’s the diagnosis?”
The doctor put up the x-rays-“Well it’s broken, it appears that she landed on it will all her weight. She will need a cast, and crutches for about a month.”
Abbi sat in her hotel room with her leg up on the bed resting, she had gotten prescription for her pain. She laid in bed for about two hours, then heard a knock on the door. She yelled-“COME IN!”
Roxi walked in with a long gift box, followed by Darcy with a bag, then came Allie with her bag closing the door. Abbi smiled-“My friends! How are you guys!”
Roxi laughed as she sat next to Abbi on the bed-“Hey sweets we brought you gifts. Open mine first hun.”
Abbi laughed and grabbed her box-“Aww guys you shouldn’t have.” She opened the box to reveal light pink crutches with ribbon bows on the arm rest. Abbi laughed and hugged Roxi-“Aww these are soo cute! Where did you find these? Haha they are perfect thank you!”
Roxi hugged her back-“Oh hun, I figured you should be fashionable with your broken ankle.”
Darcy shoved a bag at Abbi-“Mine next mine next!”
Abbi giggled as she grabbed the bag and took out four opened toed leg warmers in pink, blue, yellow, and black. She looked up at Darcy-“Aww...leg warmers?”
Darcy nodded-“yea you see, you put it over the cast, I got them in different colors to match your outfits.”
Abbi laughed and hugged Darcy-“Aww thank you Darc!”
Allie smiled-“Saved the best for last. Here’s mine.”
Abbi smiled-“Ooh feels like Christmas!” She opened the bag revealing opened finger gloves with padding to keep her hands from hurting and getting blisters from the crutches. There were pink ones, black, blue, and yellow. Abbi smiled-“You guys are great! Thank you Allie! I love you guys!” She hugged all the girls.
There was another knock at the door. Allie went over to get it, she gasped softly when she saw Nick standing at the door-“hey girls!”
Abbi looked over and looked at the girls quizzically-“Um..it’s ok girls. I’ll survive.”
The girls nodded and walked out of the room. Nick sat next to the bed-“Hey Ace, what happened?”
Abbi pouted, but totally melted when he said Ace-“Oh you mean what happened with the gremlin?”
Nick laughed-“Gremlin?”
She nodded-“Yea short ugly and evil...yea well IT pushed me offstage.”
Nick cracked up-“Oh Abbi, forgive me? I am so sorry for everything!”
Abbi crossed her arms-“Everything?”
He nodded and hugged her-“Yes baby, everything, not sticking up for you, taking her side...everything. I’m sorry.”
She hugged him back and sighed-“Oh it’s ok, you were under her evil spell.”
He laughed again, then pulled away-“Here I got you something.” He pulled out a little black ring box, Abbi’s heart began to beat faster and harder.
She looked at the box then at him with wide eyes-“Oh Nick...”