- Text Size +
The girls were pleased by the crowd's reaction. They smiled as they walked off stage, only to be stopped by the boys. Roxi looked at them-“SO? Did you like it?”
Aj nodded-“Oh yea, we loved it. You girls were...”
Nick cut him off, he was so excited-“Amazing, fantastic, sexy.”
Brian smacked Nick, who rubbed his arm. Brian shook his head-“Ok, here is the deal. We have gotten in touch with Johnny, and we let him hear you on the phone. We leave now and talk to your parents.”
Abbi looked at them confused-“Um...wat about the winners?”
Nick grabbed her shoulders-“Oh trust me baby, this is much better than that measly prize.”
Abbi looked at him the eyes, she raised an eyebrow-“Oh really? What is it?”
Nick smiled as he stepped back. Brian watched him, then smiled at the girls-“We can get you a record deal, with Johnny and our people. So?”
Abbi shrieked-“OH WOW We have to go tell daddy!!”
They hurried off to the car, the girls were all excited about this whole idea. Darcy was going on-“Can you believe this? We will be recording a CD, then performing.”
Roxi laughed-“Oh, I will finally be part of Hollywood!!”
Allie nodded-“Oh yea, you will finally get your spot in Hollywood Roxi. You will be soo glamourous.”
Abbi laughed as she drove-“Oh yea, I totally see it Roxi, the glamourous spice!” That got a laugh out of all of them.
Roxi laughed and threw her hair over her shoulders-“yesssss.”
When they got home, their parents were in the living room. Abbi and Roxi walked in first-“Mom? Dad?”
Their mom got up-“So? How did it go? Did ya win?”
Abbi looked at Brian who was walking in-“Um, Aunt Mary sit down. We need to talk.”
She did, then looked at them-“What is going on?”
Nick was so excited, he kept rubbing his hands together. Brian smiled-“We watched the girls tonight. We loved their style, their harmony, their voices are perfect. Our manager loved them too, he wants to meet up with us after school and listen to them. He wants to sign them with our label. What do you say?”
Roxi put her hands together-“daddy, it will be so great!”
George sighed-“How could I say no to what these girls have dreamt about for years? Although, I don't want you guys to be disappointed, its a tough world out there. Anyways, I want to be aware of the schedules.And I don’t want them showing too much skin!”
AJ clapped-“Yes! Oh man, if Johnny approves we can have you girls recording next week!”
Nick smiled-“Hellz yea! You girls are gonna have a blast!”
The girls were excited they hugged their dad, then decided to all go to Darcy and Allie’s houses to talk to their parents. The next day they went to school, then to see Johnny, he of course loved them and signed them. The following weeks they were in the record study, they did a few covers of Pussycat Dolls, and some oldies. In about a month they had a CD ready to be done. The boys had decided the girls were gonna open up for them, to help with publicity. The girls were excited, they were about to do their first show. They had prepared for two months, the costumes were great, totally showing their personalities. They even had a name Fetish...which meant obsession. A few minutes before they went on stage for the first time, the girls stood around and prayed. Roxi sighed-“Let’s do this ”
Abbi clapped-“WOO ”
Darcy sighed-“Ohh...I’m kinda nervous.”
The girls heard their name being called out, they ran out on stage. The lights were off, the girls stood on stage looking out at the enormous crowd. Abbi froze, she couldn’t do this, there were so many people out there. She froze...the music was playing and nothing was coming out of her mouth.
************
These are their costumes
AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting