- Text Size +
The children were sitting around the TV when Nick got out of the shower. He plopped down on the couch just in time to hear the kids complain about being hungry. Abbi walked over to a menu that was laid out next to the phone-“Well, look at the menu and we can order some room service? Sound good?” The kids nodded and got up to look at the menu.
Nick sat up and stretched-“Why don’t we go to Denny’s down the street?”
Abbi looked up from the menu and looked at the kids-“You guys prefer Denny’s? There’s more to pick from there.” The kids loved the idea, they got up and started putting their shoes on.
Nick smiled as he picked up the phone to let Darcy, AJ, and Allie know about their trip to the restaurant. There was a knock on the door, Roxi got up and answered the door. Her friend was smiling, she had called him to let him know they were going out. Abbi stared at the guy, still wondering why he looked familiar. Then it clicked-“JARED PADALECKI ”
He turned and looked at her with a confused expression-“Yes?”
Abbi blushed a little when she realized she had blurted that out loudly-“I’m sorry, I couldn’t put a name with you face.”
Roxi smiled apologetically at Jared then turned to Abbi-“Why didn’t you just ask?”
“Because I wanted to find out on my own ok? Geesh ” She turned around and walked away to her shoes...well shoe.
They walked out onto the street, AJ clapped-“How about we all go swimming at my house tomorrow Maybe we can even take a trip on my new yacht ”
Abbi looked around at the kids-“What do you guys think? You up for swimming at AJ’s?”
The kids all nodded and talked excitedly about their day tomorrow. Allie was walking with Abbi, Nick walked up-“I hate to break it to ya babe, but I think imma have to leave you for Mackenzie ”
Abbi gasped, and put a hand up to her chest-“No, you can’t Besides...that’s illegal ”
Mackenzie walked up and wrapped her arm around Nick’s arm and smirked-“Nuh-uh, it’s only illegal if you get caught.” She turned him around as he raised an eyebrow at her then at Abbi.
Abbi was shocked, she turned to Allie, her mouth opened in surprise-“How does she know that?”
The next day everyone went to AJ’s for a BBQ party, the kids were extremely excited, they ran to the pool and immediately jumped in. The older ones played in the pool, then enjoyed the beach. Abbi laid out on the pool side, she couldn’t wait to get this cast off. Darcy came up to her with a glass of sweetened tea and laughed-“You know how funny your tan line on your leg is going to be?”
Abbi looked down at her cast and shook her head-“You know these are the times when I want to kill Sunni for what she did to me.”
Roxi was laying on the other side of Abbi and laughed-“It’s ok, as soon as that cast is off we will get you to a tanning bed.”
Allie was sitting walking on the beach with AJ’s dog. She was running with them and playing with their frisbees. Nick was up at the grill with Jared, AJ and his friend Jensen Ackles. They had a cooler next to them full of beer, as they laughed and joked. Nick’s cell phone rang, Abbi shushed Darcy so she could listen in.
Darcy shook her head and whispered-“You are such an eaves-dropper!”
Abbi put a finger to her lips and listened to Nick as he spoke on the phone-“Are you serious dude? Awesome...in two days? I am so pickin you up dawg! Can’t wait...ok...later!”
Abbi drank her tea and put her glasses back on-“Who was that babe?”
Nick put his phone back in his pocket and took a sip of his beer-“Oh it was my best bud from back home who is coming to LA in two days, Bobby.”
Abbi nodded and rolled her eyes underneath her glasses. She wasn’t too found of Nick’s friends, they were a bit of a pain...being so immature and all. She smiled sarcastically-“How fun!”
Nick didn’t notice the sarcasm in her voice and nodded-“Yea, we haven’t seen each other in like 3 years!”
He continued talking to the boys about his friend, Abbi tuned him out as she laid in the sun taking in the rays. Abbi got up and watched the kids play with some water guns, and some floating basketball nets. Just then AJ dove into the pool, followed by Nick doing a flip splashing everyone. Darcy laughed as the boys dunked each other and played with the kids. Paige jumped on Nick’s back and held on to his neck, he laughed as he grabbed her and flipped her over into the water, she screamed. The other kids jumped on him too and he threw them over. Jared walked over to Roxi while she laid on the lounge chair with her eyes closed, he quickly swept her up and started running towards the pool. She screamed-“Jared! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” He jumped in with her in his hands as he laughed. She stood up and gasped then play hit him for throwing her in the pool. Darcy laughed her butt off until she saw the idea creep into AJ’s face. He smiled at her as he lifted himself out of the pool. She shook her head as she slowly started walking towards the house-“Don’t even think about it McLean!”
He smiled, not saying a word just walkin towards her, making her walk backwards toward the house. He started walking faster and turned around and ran inside the house. They disappeared for a while, then everyone heard AJ scream as run out of the house with Darcy in his arms. He stood when he reached the end of the pool and let go of her. She dropped into the pool screaming. He pretended to dust his hands off as if to say my work here is done. Abbi laughed at her friends-“Ha! Now I am glad I have a cast and I can’t be thrown in!”
Nick picked Alec up and threw him across the pool-“You are lucky you can’t! Or else I would have already brought you in here!”
She smiled as she stuck her tongue out at him. Just then Allie walked back in with the dogs, she smiled as she saw everyone in the pool. She took off her sun dress and dove right in. Jared looked at her then at the other girls-“Now why can’t you three be more like her? Get in the pool willingly!” The girls laughed, as Allie looked around confused.
All of a sudden, everyone heard AJ scream-“NO!” They turned just in time to see the big golden retrievers jump into the pool with everyone.
Allie swam over to them, Jensen swam with her-“Hey, I’m Jensen. You are?”
Allie grabbed Lady(the female dog)-“I’m Allie, nice to meet you Jensen.”
He smiled as he grabbed the other dog Chance-“How about I give you a hand with the dogs?”
She smiled and nodded as they steered the dogs towards the stairs-“Poor things, they ran a lot. They were pretty hot!”
The dogs stepped out and shook off the excess water, then walked over by Abbi and laid by her side.