- Text Size +
Abbi got downstairs and plopped down on the chair next to Roxi, who turned to her-“I thought you were gonna change shoes.”
Ashley swallowed her drink and nodded-“Um yea...is it me or do those shoes look exactly like the ones you were just wearing.”
Abbi rolled her eyes and sat up-“So I walk into my room ok? And in the bedroom there is a blonde laying in the bed, just then Nick walks in asking her what she wants to eat.”
Darcy perked up-“You mean she was with Nick??”
Abbi nodded and continued her story-“Yea, she is real annoying looking...well it turns out that SHE is Bobbi ”
Allie listened to Abbi-“So Bobbi is a girl? And Nick didn’t tell you?”
Abbi nodded and then remembered-“OH and to top it all off, she was wearing an outfit of mine The costume for the Teen magazine. Her suitcase was lost at the airport, I guess she wasn’t wearing any clothes, no right to let her borrow my outfit ”
Roxi thought for a moment-“Wait the costume the short one.” She stopped when she saw Nick get off the elevator with the blonde next to him. Her jaw dropped when she saw the outfit then turned to Abbi who also saw them.
Nick smiled and walked over to them, Bobbi grabbed his arm as they walked. Abbi’s jaw tightened as they walked up, she glanced at the other girls that were looking at her outfit. Nick moved his arm and looked at all the girl-“Hey girls I’m glad I caught you all here. I want you all to meet Bobbi, that’s Ashley, Darcy, Allie, Roxi, Madison, and you met Abbi upstairs.”
Bobbi looked at Abbi’s leg and very nonemotionally said-“So what happened to her leg?”
Abbi looked down at her leg then up at her-“I fractured my ankle while dancing, I was pushed off the stage.”
Bobbi laughed as she heard the story, Nick looked at her then at Abbi-“So Babe, I will see you tonight?”
Abbi nodded, he leaned in to kiss her, she saw Bobbi watching and smirked as she placed a hand on Nick’s neck as he kissed her. He smiled as he pulled away, then walked out the building with Bobbi. Abbi smiled at he girls and sighed-“I miss kisses like that.”
Roxi looked at her questioning and smiled-“What do you mean?”
Darcy laughed and lowered her voice-“You mean you aren’t getting any?”
Abbi turned red-“Darcy Hush! Um...but yea it’s been a while since we...well you know.”
Madison looked at her watch then at Abbi-“Well, I will keep the kids at AJ’s, and you and Nick can be alone tonight?”
Darcy nodded as she took a sip from her drink-“Yea we are more than willing to babysit so you and Nicky boy can get it on! Woo!”
Abbi hit Darcy in the arm and laughed-“Shut up! But thanks for doing this guys, I need it!”
That night Abbi laid in the room watching TV waiting for Nick. She heard the door open, she smiled and sighed, then she heard the female voice, she had forgotten that Bobbi was going to stay with them. Nick walked into the bedroom and yawned, Abbi sat on the bed and smiled-“Hey baby.”
He glanced at her and smirked-“Hey, how was your day?”
Abbi shrugged-“Boring, a few interviews here, signing there. How about your’s?”
Nick laid on the bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her-“I took Bobbi around the town, and had lunch. I missed you though.”
Abbi crawled ontop of him making him smile widely-“So babe, remember what we were avoiding to talk about the other day?”
Nick turned a little red and smiled-“Uh Abbi.”
She laughed softly and kissed him-“I feel the same way.”
He looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately putting a hand on her neck cupping her face. Just then there was a knock on the door, Abbi groaned-“Are you serious?”
Nick shook his head and sighed-“YEA?”
Bobbi peaked her head in, with tears in her eyes-“Nick I need to talk. My boyfriend.” She burst into sobs and jumped on the bed next to Nick. Between sobs she spit out that her boyfriend had broken up with her. Nick sat up in bed, and looked at her. She sat on her knees and cried into her hands-“Nick I’m so upset, I’m glad you are here for me like the old days. I just need a friend!” She bawled into Nick’s arm, Abbi glanced at them and rolled her eyes and got up. She grabbed her crutches making her way to the living room. Nick looked at her and sighed-“Abbi!”
She sat in the living room for a few minutes, then the bedroom door open. Nick walked out and sat next to her. Abbi looked at him-“Well...way to ruin the moment.”
Nick sighed as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder-“I’m sorry babe, but she needed comforting.”
Abbi scoffed-“OH? Well what about my needs Nick? When’s the last time were intimate?”
Nick was surprised by her reaction-“Abbi, her boyfriend just broke up with her!”
She rolled her eyes-“Yea well I could care less! You are MY boyfriend...I come first!” She shook her head and pushed him off the couch-“You know what? Forget it, I’m going to bed here, you go comfort her.” She grabbed the blanket they left out for Bobbi and covered herself up, she turned off the light leaving Nick in the dark.