- Text Size +
Abbi woke up the next morning in Nick’s arms. She smiled as she looked at up his peaceful body, slowly getting up she covered him up and took a shower. When she walked out of her shower Nick was sitting up by the bed with a tray of breakfast with a small vase and a single rose. She smiled as she made her way back to the bed-“Aw babe.”
He laughed at her lack of words and kissed her forehead-“Morning baby, I figured we would eat breakfast here for a change.”
Abbi smiled as she took a bite of her bagel with jam-“Mmm...man I can’t wait for today to be over with.”
Nick looked at her as he too bit his bagel-“Why?”
She finished chewing-“Well I have a doctors appointment today, I might lose the cast. Those crutches are really bruising my armpits.”
Nick laughed, somehow it seemed funny he raised her arm and looked at her arm making a face of concern-“OH **** babe, that looks bad ”
Abbi pulled away and hit him on the arm-“Shut up you jerk ”
He laughed as he pulled away-“OW ABUSE ”
Her eyes widened and she pounced on him poking him in the stomach multiple times. There was a knock on the bedroom door-“Guys, are you decent? Can we come in?”
Abbi laughed as Nick had turned the tables on her and was now on top of her tickling the crap out of her-“Aaah Help Come IN ”
She continued laughing as AJ and Darcy walked into the room-“Woah, do you two wanna be alone?”
Nick laughed as he let her go and sat up-“Hey what’s up guys?”
Abbi laid in bed trying to catch her breath still laughing. Darcy smiled and looked at Nick-“Um, nothing we were just planning on having a bar-b-q on our last day of freedom And we decided to invite you guys.”
Nick nodded and then turned to Abbi-“We will be there, AFTER we take Abbi to the doctor to get her cast removed...hopefully.”
AJ knocked on Abbi’s cast as she sat up-“Yea that’s a good thing too, because I bet you there is all kinds of mold down there already OOOHhh and I bet her leg looks like a gorilla’s leg ”
Abbi threw a pillow at him-“Euw AJ Don’t scare me like that ” Then she turned to Nick and made a sad face-“Would you still date me if I had moldy, hairy legs?”
Nick’s eyes widened and he hesitated-“Um...well babe.”
She grabbed a pillow and swung it at his face, he caught it and jumped on top of her. Darcy smiled and pulled on Nick’s arm-“Come on guys Ge ready so you can leave ”
Nick stopped and winked at AJ who smiled and tackled Darcy onto the bed. Both girls squirmed trying to get away from their guys grip. Abbi was squealing-“I can’t...breathe I have to pee ”
This only made Nick tickled her harder, Abbi finally squirmed away from Nick and grabbed Darcy’s arm. Both girls were up against the headboard holding each other and watching the boys. Nick crawled towards Abbi and grabbed her leg, she screamed and laughed as he pulled her down towards him. Nick laughed as he finally let Abbi go, she ran to the bathroom as Nick laid in the bed cracking up. Soon after they got ready and headed to the doctors and got Abbi’s cast off. The doctor told her not to dance too hard on it for the first week or two. As she walked out of the doctor’s office she whispered to Nick-“I need to head back to the hotel, and make my leg appropriate for the beach ” He laughed as he nodded and got in the car and drove back to the hotel. On the ride to AJ’s house Abbi turned to Nick-“So can I ask you a question babe?”
He laughed-“Yea babe, what’s on your mind?”
She bit her lip and looked out the window-“Have you been with Bobbi?”
Nick knew what she meant but he decided to ask her anyways-“What do you mean been?”
She looked at him and raised an eyebrow-“You know what I mean you dork. Have you? I’m just curious, it’s ok if you have.”
Nick laughed and held her hand giving it a soft kiss-“No babe, Bobbi and I have been friends for such a long time, she’s like a little sister to me.”
Abbi nodded and continued looking out the window the rest of the ride. Later on at the party Abbi sat next to the pool watching her siblings in the pool. Bobbi sat next to her-“I am glad that you are such a cool girlfriend, especially to let me stay with you guys after what happened three years ago.”
Abbi rolled her eyes and turned to her-“What are you talking about?”
Bobbi acted a bit surprised-“You mean Nick didn’t tell you?”
Abbi responded sarcastically-“Yea he told me, I just like hearing it again for my own entertainment No he didn’t tell me, what are you talking about?”
Bobbi smirked-“Well three years ago, Nick and I got really close and really drunk. One night we kinda messed around and one thing led to another, we ended up sleeping together and I got pregnant. Nick got really worried and he promised to stay by my side and help me. I then had a miscarriage and Nick felt relieved. I can’t believe he didn’t tell you something that big.” She smirked as she saw the look on Abbi’s face as she got up and walked away. She walked past Nick and whispered-“You might wanna check on your girlfriend, she looks like she just saw a ghost.”
Nick turned to Bobbi, then looked at Abbi who had a strange look on her face-“What did you do?”
Bobbi pouted-“Me? Hunny I didn’t do anything. Now why didn’t you tell me you didn’t tell Abbi about our unborn child three years ago?”
Nick’s stomach dropped as she smiled-“OH ****, you told her?” He walked over to Abbi and sat next to her-“Hey Babe, I can explain.”
Abbi shook her head-“It doesn’t bother me that you got that skank pregnant, what bothers me is that you lied to me.”
Nick put his head down-“I know, I should have told you. I just hate that part of my past, it was a mistake and I am so grateful it got taken care of.”
She looked at him wide eyed-“Taken care of? She had a miscarriage How could you not tell me? So how do I know that you don’t have kids running around the U.S.?”
Nick laughed-“Come on babe don’t be ridiculous I mean...no.”
She scoffed-“Wrong choice of words Carter. I can’t trust you since you LIED about sleeping with HER, and you want me to believe that you haven’t gotten other people pregnant ”
Nick got serious and hugged her speaking softly into her ear-“Baby, I didn’t tell you about her because she is not important enough to me. I swear I would tell you that I had other kids out there. But I don’t, I promise you. Forgive me for lying?”
She looked away-“I don’t know Nick this is something serious to lie about.”
Nick put his face in her neck and started to blow, she giggled as he laughed-“I’m sorry! Please forgive me!”
Abbi hugged Nick-“No more lying?”
Nick put his hands up-“Scouts honor.”
She kissed him-“Good.”