- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Club outfits
AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After the concert Abbi showered, she walked out in her tower to pick out her outfit for the party. Nick was sitting at the desk looking at his computer, he looked at his myspace and laughed. Abbi then put her dress on and softly pat his arm-“Babe, go shower we need to get ready for the party...its in YOUR honor ”
He sighed as he got up and closed the page-“Fine.”
She went to the dresser and started on her make up. Bobbi walked into the room and looked around-“Nick’s not here?”
Abbi didn’t turn to look at her and replied-“He’s in the shower. What do you need?”
Bobbi smikred-“Ooh in the shower?”
Abbi glanced over at her-“Don’t think about my boyfriend like that What do you need Bobbi?”
Bobbi laughed sarcastically-“I don’t...never mind. What time are we leaving for the party?”
She groaned and turned towards the door-“You are going too? Ugh, in about 45 minutes.”
The door closed and Abbi finished up, just as Nick walked out. She went over to the laptop and got on her myspace. Nick looked in his bag, just as his towel dropped, he continued looking-“Abs where is my AND 1 black t-shirt?”
Abbi turned around and gasped-“NICK Get your towel up Put some pants on ”
He laughed hard when she reacted that way then grabbed his boxers and put them on-“Happy? Now have you seen my shirt?”
She looked back at the TV and shook her head. Minutes later they were heading out to the club, everyone had taken a hummer limo. The party started off wild and only got worse, as the drinks kept coming. Darcy was dancing with A and he was sober, she seemed to be getting trashed. He looked at her and spoke into her ear-“Babe, you might wanna tone down the drinks.”
Darcy laughed as she shook her head-“Babe, it’s a party...we get trashed.”
A laughed and nodded-“I guess you are right.” They continued dancing, A looked up and saw Bobbi dancing with some guy. Darcy pulled in his shirt and brought him down for a kiss as he pulled away he smiled-“Mmm...thanks babe. I’m gonna go get some coke Bobbi.”
She stopped and stared at him-“What did you call me?”
A stopped walking and shut his eyes as he turned back to her-“Um...Darcy?”
She scoffed as she turned around and walked away leaving him with his hands on his face. Darcy sat down next to Abbi-“HE CALLED ME BOBBI ”
Abbi turned from her conversation with Nick and Chris-“What?”
Darcy nodded and crossed her arms-“I can’t believe him Bobbi of all people? UGH I am goin home.” With that she got up and walked out. Abbi was about to say something but decided not to, poor Darcy.
Just then A walked up and grabbed Abbi’s hand-“Did Darcy come by?”
Abbi pulled her hand away and looked at him-“Yea A-hole she just went back to the hotel.”
He slammed his fist into the table-“DAMMIT I gotta go get her.”
Just then Bobbi walked up with a tray of drinks-“Aww A you leaving? I just bought everyone drinks...I even got you a non-alcoholic one ”
Abbi glared at her-“ Um, A needs to go find his girlfriend.”
Bobbi pouted at him-“Please A? Just a few drinks, its been so long since we all partied together ”
Nick turned and grabbed a drink from the tray-“**** babe if you don’t want one, then I’ll have yours.”
A sighed, he figured he would let her cool off before going after her. He looked down at Bobbi and took the drink from her hand and downed-“Ha, it doesn’t have alcohol but I still like the way it feels goin down. How about another round? On me? ”
Bobbi smiled-“Come on Abbi, just let go and have fun ”
Nick looked at her and rubbed her shoulder-“Come on babe.” He handed her a drink and she shrugged as she downed the drink.
Bobbi smiled as she took her drink too, then ran off to get more.
The next morning Abbi woke up in Nick’s arms, she shook her head-“What happened last night?”
Nick stretched and smiled at her-“Good morning Love.” She looked up and kissed him, he brought his hand up to her face-“Um...quick question...why are we in the living room?”
Abbi sat up looking around, Nick and her were laying in the living room floor. She stood up-“Dammit, that means Bobbi snubbed our room with some guy ” Just then there was a knock at their door, she went over and got it. Darcy stood against the door panel looking down, Abbi placed a hand on her shoulder-“Hunny what’s wrong?”
Darcy looked up, her eyes a little red-“Have you seen A? He didn’t come home last night.”
Nick stood up and motioned for Darcy to come in-“Naw hun but come in and sit down...we’ll get him after some breakfast.”
Abbi rolled her eyes as she closed the door-“I don’t know about you Nick, but I want to get my clothes from the room. I’m kicking her out of our room.” She walked over to the door and opened it, she stopped after she walked in-“OH MY GOD ”