- Text Size +
Abbi covered her mouth hoping that Darcy would not walk into the room. Unfortunately it was not that way, Nick walked behind Abbi as did Darcy both to see the horrific site that laid infront of them. There in the bed covering themselves was Bobbi and AJ, in all their glory. Darcy shook her head as she walked up to AJ who was trying to speak but nothing came out. She threw her hand up and slapped him hard. She turned around and started to walk away, not a word had been spoken. AJ got up wrapping the sheet around his waist-“Baby, Darcy I’m sorry I-I-Geesh Darcy it’s not what it seems ”
Darcy stopped and spun around to face him-“It’s not what it seems? Oh ok so you weren’t laying with Bobbi in that bed NAKED In other words you didn’t **** her? Then explain AJ what is it because I’m confused ” She crossed her arms as she looked at him, not caring that there were three people watching and tears flowing from her eyes.
AJ sighed as he rubbed his face-“Well...it is what it seems but its not my fault ”
She scoffed as she threw her arms up in the air-“OH good because for a second there I thought I was insane ”
She turned around and started to walk away, he grabbed her arm and turned her around-“No, Darcy...I wasn’t in the right state of mind.”
Her eyes widened as she stopped struggling-“So you drank last night? Years of sobriety thrown away in one night? That is even more disappointing than you cheating on me ” She stopped and looked down-“How could you cheat on me? AJ, I gave you everything...why?” She began to sob into her hands.
AJ let go of her arm and put a hand on his chest-“No Darcy I didn’t drink...I had tea last night This isn’t a hang over...this is the after math of...extasy . Believe me I would know, but this is way too much. I didn’t take in voluntarily.”
Abbi thought for a moment and then looked up at Nick-“Oh God, this is the aftermath of X. Don’t ask how I know, long story in the past but what we feel is that. How would we have gotten it?” She then turned to Bobbi who had snuck back into the bedroom-“YOU were the one buying and bringing the drinks You did this? It was all planned out wasn’t it?”
Bobbi looked at her and then at Nick, then she put her head down not denying it. Nick shook his head in disapproval, then sighed. AJ looked at her too-“Why? Bobbi...you could have killed us with this much X ”
Bobbi looked up pleadingly-“No, I’m sorry I just wanted us to have some fun I didn’t mean for any of this to happen ”
Darcy shook her head-“Yea that might have been her part, but I’m sure you should have still kept your pants on, don’t you think? You know what...it’s over. Being on what ever it is you where doesn’t make it right Alex. Don’t worry about the room, I’ll stay with Roxi or Allie.”
She walked out of the room, AJ sighed as he sat down on the couch and put his face in his hands-“What have I done?” Then he looked up, the bedroom door was open and Bobbi was sitting on the table. He stood up angrily he walked past Nick and Abbi grabbing Darcy by the shoulders and shaking her-“NO, what did YOU do? This is all your fault, none of this would have happened if it wasn’t for you ”
Nick grabbed his arm and pulled him off-“AJ ENOUGH, I’ll take care of Bobbi you go, I don’t know...shower...whatever just leave.”
AJ stopped and looked at Nick-“Nick...I didn’t mean to.”
Nick sighed and shook his head-“I know AJ but you did, so just go.”
Abbi watched AJ leave, then she turned to Bobbi-“I think I speak for all of us when I say you need to leave.”
Bobbi scoffed and shook hear head-“No, you can’t make me leave. Only Nick can, he invited me...you are nobody in this ordeal.”
Abbi looked over at Nick who had his head down, then he looked up-“You need to leave, now.” He grabbed her bag, then grabbed her arm and started walking to the door. He pushed her out and stood at the doorway-“I don’t ever want to you see you around me or AJ. Is that clear?” She was amazed at his forwardness, then nodded. Nick glared at her-“Good.” Then closed the door, leaving her outside.
Abbi sat on a chair and had her head rested on her hands-“What have we done?”
Nick sat down infront of her and held her hands-“What do you mean, ‘what have we done’? Abbi we haven’t done anything. This was AJ’s thing with Bobbi and Darcy...not us. Baby we didn’t do anything.”
She looked up at him and shook her head-“Exactly, we didn’t do anything...we didn’t do anything to stop Bobbi and AJ. He wanted to after Darcy but we stopped him...we are in partial fault to this Nick.”
Nick shook his head and rubbed his eyes, it was too early in the day to have these problems. He nodded-“Yea we stopped him from going after her, but we couldn’t have stopped him from doing what he did. It was not up to us, Abbi we couldn’t do anything. It wasn’t our decision to make.”
Abbi nodded as she got up and went to the bathroom to shower. About an hour and a half later Abbi was sitting downstairs waiting for the rest of the girls to come down to head to the arena. Just then she heard her name being called, she turned around-“Mom?”