- Text Size +
Abbi walked over to Nick and looked back at Richard who stood with his daughter. She glared, Nick looked at her-“You ok babe?”
She snapped back to Nick-“Huh? Oh yea sorry babe, I was just distracted by the new Jive guy and his daughter.”
He looked over and nodded-“Um, yea it is distracting..woow.”
She turned to him and playfully pushed his head-“Shut up They said we were shouldn’t be out in public much, and make sure our relationship doesn’t interfere.”
He sat up on the table and took a bite out o his burger-“Yea? Man...”
She shook her head as she grabbed a french fry and put it in her mouth-“They are new and already in our relationship.”
Sabrina walked up-“Should you really be eating french fries? OH...you must be Nick, I’m Sabrina, new manager of Fetish. Keep in mind what I said about french fries Abs.”
Abbi glared at her as she put another french fry in her mouth-“It’s Abbi and you are assistant manager.”
Sabrina smiled at both of them and walked away. Nick turned to Abbi and shook his head-“She’s not that bad ”
Abbi frowned-“**** Nick if you like her so much, then why don’t you marry her ”
She pushed him, he laughed-“No I don’t wanna marry her I’m saving that for us ” He stopped quickly after he said that, immediately regretting his outburst. His face turned bright red as he shook his head.
She looked at him-“What did you say?”
He laughed as he tried to hid is comment-“Nothing, I didn’t say anything ”
She was about to say something when her cell phone rang-“Saved by the phone...you are lucky there is always some sort of interruption ”
He put his hands together as if to pray and looked up as he mouthed “Thank you” Then he leaned over and kissed her forehead-“I love you.” He walked away into the dressing room.
Abbi laughed as she answered the phone-“Hello? Hey Tom ”
Tom, her older brother laughed-“Hey munchkin, I have great news for you I have looked into what you asked me and I have a great idea ”
Abbi listened intensely, then nodded in agreement. Ashley walked up shortly after Abbi hung up the phone-“Hey girly, where are the rest of the girls? I have more great news for you ”
Abbi hoped off the table and dusted her pants-“No clue, but what’s up?”
Ashley smiled coyly-“Tons, but...we need to find the other girls.” They walked towards the dressing room, sure enough the other three girls were in the room. Allie was watching TV, Roxi was on the phone with Jared, and Darcy was sitting on the couch listening to her IPOD while reading a magazine. Ashley smiled-“Hey ladies, glad I found you all here. I have more great news.”
Before she could continue she was interrupted by a knock on the door-“Excuse me.” In walked Sabrina with a smirk on her face-“Hi guys, I heard Ashley had news for you and being manager of Fetish I thought I should come in and approve this news.”
Abbi crossed her arms-“ASSISTANT manager...it does not give you a right to APPROVE anything. Go on Ashley, tell us what you need to say.” She turned back to Ashley who was giving Sabrina a questioning look..
She finally turned back to the girls-“OK I received a request for you girls from the producers on One Tree Hill. They want you girls to go over there in two weeks and guest star in an episode I know how much you like One Tree Hill, I mean geez you guys stayed up and watched it last night...SOoo I said Yes Am I not the best manager or what ”
The girls jumped up and hugged Ashley-“You are most definitely the best manager in the world ”
Sabrina looked around at the happy girls-“One Tree Hill huh? I’ll think about it.”
Darcy turned to look at her and put her hands on her hips-“Who are you?”
Abbi looked at Darcy and smiled-“Sabrina this is Darcy, Allie, and Ashley our REAL manager. Girls this is our new head Dik I mean manager of Jive’s daughter Sabrina. Her daddy said since she is majoring in management then she could assist in the managing of Fetish. Don’t worry she really has NO say in what we do, she just gets to watch Ash do her thing.”
Ashley laughed and nodded-“OH ok, makes a lot of sense now ”
Sabrina looked at Abbi and walked out of the room. Abbi smirked and picked up Darcy’s Ipod-“OAR? You listen to that?”
Darcy snatched the Ipod away and nodded as she sat back on the couch placing her headphones back on. Roxy sat down-“Abs, did you talk to Tom?”
Abbi nodded and turned to Ashley with her finger up-“Which reminds me, Roxy and me are going back home in two days, we have some important business to take care of. Can you arrange that for me?”
Ashley took her pen from her ear and started jotting down notes-“Yessum but...why are you heading home? Is everything ok?”
Abbi nodded-“Yea, I promise I will explain all of it when we get back it if goes well. If not then, you will find out anyways.”
Ashley looked at her then shook her head and sighed-“Ok Abs, but you better not give me extra work by making a fool out of yourself. Then I have to cover for you ”
Abbi laughed as Sally, the make up artist walked in with her crew shooing all the girls to their chairs.
Sabrina sat in the audience talking on her cell phone-“Adrienne, I am having a blast out here with my daddy. He just assigned me to the Fetish group as manager ”
Adrienne laughed on the other end-“Wow Sabrina, sounds great Any hotties out there?”
Sabrina shook her head-“Oh Adrienne, you are always thinking of boys aren’t you? Anyways, yea I’m touring with the Backstreet Boys of course there are hotties out there.”
Adrienne paused-“I meant any single hotties Sabrina.”
Sabrina looked over to where Nick was plugging in his guitar checking the sound-“Come on Adrienne, when has that ever stopped me.”