- Text Size +
Abbi bit her lip as she turned to Derek,-“Well hunny, they are really A LOT like any other guy in the world. They are down to earth, they are grumpy in the morning just like anybody else.”
He smiled, he had a beautiful smile-“So is Nick, crazy like he is on stage?”
She looked at him in a curious way-“On stage?”
He blushed-“Oh, yea, you caught me, I’m a fan. I went to a few shows, I’m not like a HUGE fan but I do admire them.”
Abbi smiled as she nodded-“Cool, well I will get you some one on one time with the guys, so you can get to know them better. But right now, we need to get on stage ”
She got up and walked behind Derrick, she smiled as she took a peak at his behind, she thought to herself, ‘What a waste ’ The next day at rehearsal, Abbi was chugging her water. She breathed heavily as she put the bottle down-“Ok girls, I have some juicy gossip.” She whispered-“You will not believe what I found out yesterday.”
Roxy laughed-“Oh lord, here she goes.”
Abbi glared at her sister-“SHH Ok, so Derrick...ya know our hot dancer Derrick...is gay ”
Roxi spit SPRITE out everywhere, coughing-“Wh-What?”
Darcy’s eyes widened-“Really?”
Allie snapped her fingers in disappointment-“**** What a waste ”
Roxi finished clearing her throat-“Why are you so...subtle about this Allie?”
Allie shook her head and shrugged her shoulders-“Because, it’s not a surprise to me. It was too good to be true ”
Abbi shook her head and looked at her watch-“Oh shoot we need to go pack We head off to One Tree Hill land tonight I AM SO EXCITED ”
Darcy nodded-“Oh yea, can you imagine, WE get to be on the show are musical guests ANND I can’t believe Abbi is actually getting a part in the show.”
This time Abbi was the one to spit out water, she turned confused to her friend-“What are you talking about?”
Roxi glared at Darcy-“Well hun, they called us yesterday and asked us which one of the four could do a small role for the show. And well we all started fighting over that part, you were out with Nick or something but that’s besides the point. We figured that since you saved our butts back then with the whole “game” thing that you should be the one to get the role.”
Abbi shook her head-“No guys, come on. You know how scared I get when I am put on the spot ” The girls shrugged and got up as they walked away, leaving her there by herself. She got up and headed out to the cab that was waiting for her. Once she reached her room, she walked in and saw the script sitting on the table. She looked around-“Nick?”
After a minute he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist, and another one in his hands drying his hair-“Hey Baby ” He walked over and kissed her softly-“Roxi brought this over to you, what is it?”
Abbi sighed as she rested her head on his bare chest-“The girls got a call yesterday from the Tree Hill people saying they were gonna need one of us to play a small role, so I was nominated.”
Nick looked down at her and smiled-“Nice. You should look through it. I’m happy for you.”
She sat down and looked through, finding some highlighted areas figuring they were her lines. She smirked after reading all the lines-“Nick I get to kiss Chad Michael Murray ”
He poked his head out of the room-“WHAT?”
She laughed as she shook her head-“I’m kidding baby But you should have seen the look on your face ” She sighed as she got up-“I need to pack, we leave tonight.”
He walked over to her and put his hand on her neck under her hair-“Really? What time?”
She pouted-“While you are at the show, we will be at the airport.” He kissed her, wrapping his arm around her waist holding her close.
Nick lead her to the bedroom-“How about you give me a parting gift.”
She shook her head-“I’m sorry babe, but I have too much to do. Promise I will make it up to you when I get back.” She held out her pinky finger-“Pinky Promise.”
He looked at her and hooked her pinky with his. She smiled and gave his a kiss as she turned around and walked out of the room. He sighed-“Pinky promise.” He grabbed his towel and headed back into the bathroom.
Later on that night Abbi had all her stuff next to the door, she held a backpack that was going to board the plane with her. She put the script into her bag and sighed. Butterflies were fluttering in her stomach, churning and twisting her insides. She bit her lip as she stood next to the door-“NICK You ready?”
He walked out and nodded as he chewed on a Dorito Chip-“Yea I’ll walk you down to the cab.” She nodded as she picked up her suitcase, he softly grabbed her arm by the elbow and turned her around kissing her passionately-“I’ll miss you.”
She smiled and hugged-“Let’s do this down stairs. K?”
He laughed and helped her with her bag opening the door. They headed down stairs to meet up with the other girls. Sabrina was sitting in the lobby, reading a magazine.
Allie looked at her and turned to Ashley-“Please don’t tell me that she is coming too.”
Having heard Allie, Sabrina got up and walked over to them-“No Allie, I am not going with you girls to the Tree Hill set. I will stay here and plan the rest of the tour for you.”
Abbi smiled-“Good, cos God knows I wouldn’t be able to stand a 3 hour plane trip with you.” She turned to Nick, and hugged him-“I love you. Be good ok?”
He laughed and hugged her back-“I love you too, and come on babe, YOU know me ”
Darcy laughed-“That’s what she is afraid of.”
Nick glared at Darcy playfully-“Thanks Darcy, lets put doubt in Abbi’s mind.”
Abbi crossed her arms and glared at Nick-“Nick, you better be good ”
He laughed as he wrapped his arms around her-“BABY Don’t listen to her She is an evil snake ”
Darcy’s eyes widened-“NICK You *** ” She pushed him playfully, then turned away.
Nick looked at Darcy who was turned away from im with her arms crossed and Abbi who was with her arms crossed was looking at him with an eyebrow raised. He shook his head and put up his hand-“This is a wall, and this is a hard place...I’m in the middle!”
Abbi laughed and kissed him-“I love you! Please behave! I’ll miss you!” She hugged him and put her face in his shoulder. Nick hugged her back whispering in her ear, then he put her stuff in the cab. After all the girls were in the car, they headed to the airport, then to North Carolina to the set of One Tree Hill.
When they arrived at the airport, there were a few fans outside waiting for the girls. The girls from Fetish were surprised the fans knew they were going to be there. After a few pictures and autographs the girls were taken to the hotel. Abbi looked at Allie and winked,-“Ok, girls we are going out.”
Darcy groaned-“Um, I really don’t feel like going anywhere I think I am skipping out tonight.”
Allie widened her eyes at Abbi-“Um, you can’t. You have to go with us, its kinda in honor of you. Make you feel better about the whole AJ thing. Just go get dressed, like we are going to a club, then we will meet up with Roxi and Abbi back here in an hour! Bye girls!” She shoved Darcy in their opened door.
Abbi laughed as she walked into their rooms-“This is going to be fun!”
Roxi put her bags down and crossed her arms-“What is going on?”
Abbi picked out her outfit then headed towards the bathroom-“We are going to an OAR concert.”
Roxi made a face of disgust-“WHAT? Why, I don’t like that music!”
Abbi looked at her sister-“Come on Rox, its not all about you, ya know! WE have backstage passes so that we could hang out with the guys, and so that Darcy could meet Marc!”
An hour later the girls were on their way downstairs to meet with a limo that the band had arranged for the girls. Abbi had blind folded Darcy, so that she wouldn’t know where they were going.