- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nick Pic

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Girls performing at Tirc

AbbiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


AlliePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


DarcyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


RoxiPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Abbi went to her hotel room after rehearsals, and called Nick-“Hello?”
Nick laid in bed watching TV-“Hey baby So I have this whole great date planned for tomorrow when I pick you up from the airport ”
Abbi sighed and bit the inside of her cheek-“Um, babe...I have bad news. Turns out, the writers added more scenes for us, and we will be filming a day extra...not to mention we got rained out yesterday so technically that is two days more that we are staying. Sorry babe, but I will definitely make it up to you when I get back.”
Nick groaned-“You have got to be kidding me, Abbi I’m sooo frustrated it’s not even funny ”
Abbi snickered-“I’m sorry babe, but um...I wanted to talk to you about this new scene they added for us.” After an hour of talking to Nick, and convincing him that it was ok for her to do this scene, she fell asleep to the sound of the rain pounding on her window.
Nick put the phone down, grabbed his jacket and headed downstairs. AJ was in the lobby when Nick arrived-“Yo, man what are you up to? Goin out?”
Nick sighed-“I need to get out, I am frustrated in that way, ya know? I need to go out and get a drink, to take my mind off Abbi.”
AJ laughed-“Right because going off and getting drunk, is a GREAT idea.”
Nick rolled his eyes-“I’m going to a bar, for a FEW drinks...not a club.”
Just then Sabrina walked up-“Hey guys, what’s up?” Both guys smiled and nodded, she continued-“So Nick, going out? Or just getting back?”
Nick laughed-“I’m going out, I’m going out of my mind in there without Abbi ”
Sabrina nodded-“I know what you mean, with girls out of town I am so bored ”
Raquel(Sunny’s friend) walked by-“Sabrina, you are bored even the girls are in town. Y’all don’t hang out.” She smirked as she walked away from the three standing there.
Nick snickered-“I’m sorry Sabrina but she has a point.”
She crossed her arms and shook her head-“Either way, I am bored do you mind if I tag along?”
Nick thought for a moment, ignoring the looks he was getting from AJ-“Um, no I don’t mind, you can keep me from doing something stupid.”
She perked up and smiled-“Cool, thanks. Shall we?”
AJ glared at Nick spoke through tightened teeth-“Nick can I talk to you?”
Nick turned to Sabrina-“Uh, why don’t you go get our ride, and I’ll meet you out there?”
She nodded as she walked away. AJ grabbed Nick’s arm-“What the hell are you thinking? Sabrina? To get drunk with you?”
Nick groaned-“Come on AJ, I’m not stupid, I might as well be going alone, she is NOT attractive Beside, if girls see me with her, they won’t come tempt me. Come on AJ, have a little faith in me.”

****Scene****
(Lucas stood with Nathan at his side, both men looking around.) Nathan (laughed):-“Tell me again, why you didn’t just pick this mystery girl up?”
Lucas (shook his head)-“I told her I would pick her up but she insisted on meeting me up here.”
Hailey (walked up handing her husband Nathan a cup)-“I think you got stood up Lucas.”
Brooke (laughed as she walks by)-“Haha, serves you right. Oh, I’ll be back I have to introduce the group that is performing.” She walked over to the stage.
Peyton (walked up sipping her drink)-“So where’s your girl?”
Hailey (smiled)-“Apparently he got stood up. Let’s just enjoy the night, ohh and Fetish!”
Before Nathan could ask who Fetish was, Brooke ( on the mic)-“What’s up Tree Hill! Yea we have a real treat for you guys, here for you tonight is the one and only Fetish!” The crowd cheered and the curtain opened.
[Roxi]
She’s gonna pack her bags
She’s gonna find her way
[Darcy]
She’s gonna get right out of this
She don’t want New York
[Allie]
She don’t want L.A.
She’s gonna find that special kiss
[Abbi]
She don’t want no sleep
She don’t want no high
Oh, like peaches ‘n’ cream
She’s gonna wish on stars and touch the sky
Ah, you know what I mean
[Lucas (looked up at the stage in awe, he turns to Nathan): “There she is, that’s Abbi.”
Nathan (Shakes his head):”No way you went out with Abbi from Fetish today.”
Peyton (turns to the stage and her eyes get wide): “Oh my lanta it is her.”
Hailey(turns in shock): “Wait, you saw her Peyton?”
Lucas (smiles at Peyton who was proving he was not making it up): “Oh I love you Peyton! Wooh I can’t for you guys to meet her!”
Nathan (Shakes his head): “Man, I still don’t believe you!” ]
[All]
She wants a good time
No need to rewind
She needs to really really find what she wants
She lands on both feet
Won’t take a back seat
There’s a brave new girl
And she’s comin’ out tonight

She’s gonna step outside
Uncover her eyes
Who knew she could feel so alive
Her M.O.’s changed
She don’t wanna behave
Ain’t it good to be a brave girl tonight
[Roxi]
Tonight, it’s alright
A brave girl tonight
[Abbi walked down the steps and headed towards Lucas, he smiled at his friends as she winked at him. She leaned against him, facing away from him as she danced with him. Then she headed back up the stairs]
So she met this man
He was kinda rough
He said, girl, whatcha lookin’ for
[Roxi]
She said, I don’t knowI go with the flow
He said, let’s get on the floor
[Allie]
He said, you look real cute with yo jeans
And your pink little baby tee
[Darcy]
Let’s get a room, girl
Come and ride with me
[All]
She wants a good time
No need to rewind
She needs to really really find what she wants
She lands on both feet
Won’t take a back seat
There’s a brave new girl
And she’s coming out tonight

She’s gonna step outside
Uncover her eyes
Who knew she could feel so alive
Her M.O.’s changed
She don’t wanna behave
Ain’t it good to be a brave girl tonight

Tonight, it’s alright
A brave girl tonight
Tonight, it’s alright
A brave new girl tonight

_keep on

She’s gonna step outside
Uncover her eyes
Who knew she could feel so alive
Her M.O.’s changed
She don’t wanna behave
Ain’t it good to be a brave girl tonight
Tonight it’s alright
A brave girl tonight
[Allie]
Tonight, it’s alright
[Darcy]
A brave girl tonight
[Roxi]


A brave girl tonight
[Abbi winked at lucas]
A brave girl tonight

The girls bowed and said Thank you.
Abbi [walked up to Lucas and flashed him a smile]: “Hi. So what’d you think?”
Lucas [wraps his arms around her waist]: “You guys were amazing. I really do wish you had told me you were going to be performing.”
Abbi [smiled and then pouted]: “I really liked the way you were talking to me, I didn’t want to spoil it by telling you.”
Nathan [clearing his throat loudly]: “I hate to interrupt but how about you introduce us?”
Lucas [smiled]: “Uh, yea Abbi this is Nathan, his wife Hailey, Peyton, and Brooke, guys this is Abbi.”
Abbi [smiling at all of them]: “My pleasure.”
[Later on that night, in a passionate kiss, Abbi and Lucas push through the door. He closed the door then went right back to kissing her, helping her remove her shirt. They landed on the bed and continued kissing.]
[The next scene starts with Nathan, Hailey, Peyton, and Brooke walking into Lucas’s house.]
Hailey [looking around]: “Lucas? We are here to sing happy birthday!”
Peyton [takes a few steps toward his room, stops when she hears the shower running]: “He must be in the shower! Come on, let’s go sit in his bed, we’ll surprise him.”
Nathan [laughed and rolled his eyes]: “Yea, lets go see Lucas naked.”
Brooke [smirked]: “Been there, done that.”
Hailey [Eye’s widened and hit Brooke on the arm]: “Brooke!”
Peyton [Shook her head at Brooke as she put the cake down on the counter, then they headed into Lucas’s room. They heard the shower cut off so they hurried.]: “Hurry!”
[Peyton walked to the door and opened it, she gasped as did the others after walking in behind her. Lucas sat on the bed, not wearing a shirt with the sheets pulled over his waist.]
Peyton [looked at him confused]: “Lucas! If you’re here...then who’s in the.”
Abbi [walked out in a towel, with her hair dripping water.]: “Lucas, do you have a shirt I could borrow?” [Spots his friends and stops] : “Oh, geez. Hi guys!”
[After shooing his friends out, Lucas gave Abbi a shirt and walked her outside]
Lucas [puts his hands on her neck and kisses her]: “So what now?”
Abbi [Holds on to his arms and looks into his eyes]: “We do the acoustic show at Karen’s Café, then we get on a plane back to New York. This is it for us Lucas, I wish it wasn’t but it is.”
Lucas [Sighs and kisses her again]: “I had an amazing time last night you know?”
Abbi [smiled]: “So did I. Thank you. Don’t forget me?” [He smiled and shook his head as he opened the car door for her]: “Happy Birthday Lucas Scott!” [He kissed her once more and put her in the cab]
***End Scene***

Meanwhile, Nick banged on AJ’s door-“AJ open up! I f***ed up AJ!”
Aj opened the door rubbing his eyes-“Nick, what are you talking about? What time is it?”
Nick grabbed AJ’s shoulder’s with tears welling up in his eyes-“I messed up bad AJ! What am I going to do? I-I-Oh how could I be so stupid! I should have listened to you!”
AJ narrowed his eyes-“For Goodness sake Nick what did you do?”
Nick put his face in his hands-“I slept with Sabrina!”
Sunny stood at her door, with it cracked open. She listened to AJ and Nick, she gasped and covered her mouth at the interesting facts she had just heard.