- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Outfits for the Club

Abbi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Allie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Darcy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Roxi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Darcy laid in the bed with her head hanging off the end of the bed, Abbi laid next to her with her head also hanging off the bed. Darcy sighed-“Ok so it’s our last night in North Carolina, we need to go out.”
Abbi laughed-“We do need to go out. How are you feeling...ya know with the whole AJ thing?”
Darcy smiled-“I’m good, the whole AJ thing was a fling, it’s not like I loved the guy ” She smiled and nodded, reassuring herself that what she was saying was the truth, she never really loved AJ, she was just hurt by his betrayal. Just then her phone rang,-“Hello? Marc...hey, its funny because me and Abbi were just talking about doing something our last night here...Um sure, that sounds fun Pick us up around 8:30, awesome bye ”
Abbi looked at Darcy with a questioning look-“What was that about? Marc was it?”
Darcy smiled as she sat up-“Yes it was Marc, and he said that he wants to take the four of us out to a VIP club to enjoy our last night here. I told him yes so PLEASE don’t back out.” She pouted and put her hands together.
Abbi rolled her eyes and sat up too, and put her hand to her head-“Woah, I got up to fast, anyways of course I’m not backing out. Of course I will go tonight, call the other girls and tell them. I’m going to shower.”
Later on that night, the girls were at the VIP bar drinking. Darcy was talking to Marc quietly an laughing softly while the other girls just watched and pretend to gag. Roxi downed a shot-“I need a man.”
Abbi raised her glass to that and downed her shot-“I miss my man.”
Allie looked around and smirked she too down her shot and got up-“I found a man, lata ladies ” She walked off toward a ridiculously gorgeous man.
Roxi groaned as she got up and turned away she ran into a guy-“OH man, I’m sorry sir...Chad?”
Abbi turned towards Roxi and saw that she was talking to Chad Michael Murray, she got up-“hey Chad, what are you doing here?”
Chad smiled and looked around-“The cast and I are here to let out some stress while we party ”
Allie walked up with her stud-“Hey look its Chad Girls you all remember Jared Leto?”
Abbi’s eyes widened-“OH Jared How are you?”
He smiled, and nodded to the girls-“Hey ladies, I am doing great. How crazy is it that I run into you guys here?”
Abbi smirked at Allie-“Yea, craziness you running into us. Um, Jared this is Chad Michael Murray, Chad this is Jared. Now excuse me, I need another drink.” She walked away, leaving Allie with Jared, Darcy with Marc, and Roxi with Chad. She walked to the bar and ordered a apple martini.
He watches from the other side of the room, she is so beautiful. Her hair glistened in the red light she was standing under. Her smile was outstanding, the happiness in her eyes, or maybe it was the alcohol in her body that made her irresistible. He watched the bead of sweat trickle down her forehead, slowly making its way down to her neck, finally noticing it she wiped it away with her small hand. Oh how we would love to make her sweat, then bleed.
Abbi looked at her watch and yawned, she was tired as she sat in the VIP booth with James Lafferty (Nathan from One Tree Hill). She leaned her head on his shoulder, he laughed and also yawned. Being the youngest of the bunch, he wasn’t that much into partying.
James looked at his watch-“I’ll tell ya what Abs, how about you and me take a cab back to our places. I’ll ride with you to your hotel and then head to my apartment from there? Sound good?”
Abbi looked up at him and nodded with another yawn-“My hero.” They got up and let everyone else know as they walked out the door. The ride to the hotel was short, since the club was nearby, James opened the door and let her out, giving her a warm hug and then going on his own way.
The next morning the girls got up, with hang overs and headed to the airport. Three hours later, the girls were being picked up by their limo. Abbi smiled as Jensen, their driver for everything bus or limo, put their bags in the trunk said “Thank you Driver” in her best Karen from Will & Grace voice. Roxi laughed and yawned as she got in the car, Darcy smiled and continued playing with her phone. Abbi turned to her-“Darcy, who are you talking to? You are all smiles!”
Allie turned to her and nodded-“That’s true Darcy!!”
Darcy blushed but quickly pointed at Allie-“She stayed with Jared last night!”
Abbi’s jaw dropped and she turned to Allie-“You what?”
Allie shook her head-“Hell no you are not turning this onto me! Darcy made out with Marc last night and invited him over to our hotel room!”
Darcy covered her face with her hands, as her cell phone vibrated in her lap. Abbi’s jaw dropped again and then she grabbed the cell phone and read the text : CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. LOVE MARC. Abbi squealed-“DARCY!!! You and Marc??? That is sooo cute!! OOOH and I set it up!”
Darcy rolled her eyes and snatched the phone from her hands-“Now that we know about me and Marc, and I do owe you a thanks! We need to focus on our schedule for next week.”
Abbi shook her head-“No, we will deal with that when we get back with Ashley! So Darcy stayed with Marc, and Allie got down with Hottie Jared Leto, now turns out Roxi slept with Chad! Wait...did you because that is totally unfair! I got stuck with Baby James taking be back!”
Roxi smirked-“I’m not one to kiss and tell!”
All the girls squealed loudly, Jensen laughed-“Woah ladies! As exciting as you evening sounds, you are ear piercing. Oh here’s something you would like, I wanna hear you get into it!” He turned up the radio as Everybody came on the radio by the boys.
Roxi pretended to hold a microphone as she sang Brian’s part, Abbi picked up where she left off singing Nick’s part. When it came to AJ’s part, everyone turned to Darcy, she shook her head-“Uh-uh NO! I am not singing that ba-”
Allie cute her off singing his part loudly. Abbi clapped-“Woo! Listen to you! WOO!”
When they arrived, Jensen helped them bring their bags down. As Abbi walked in the lobby Sunni walked up to her-“Oh, good thing your back Abs! Your boy has been spending an awful lot of time with Sabrina. Just thought I would let you know, bye Sweetheart.” She blew a kiss at her as she walked away towards the double doors.
Abbi watched her leave frowing, then she was startled with overwhelming arms from behind. Immediately recognizing the arms Abbi turned around to face Nick, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He held her tightly as he kissed her back, almost as if he was needy. She pulled away and looked at him-“Oh Nick, I missed you so much! You miss me?”
He looked at her and laughed kissing her forehead as he hugged her-“Abbi, of course I missed you! Why do you have to ask?”
Abbi looked down at her hands-“Um, well Sunni said that you have been spending time with Sabrina while I was gone.”
His heart dropped, as the events of that night came crashing back into his head. He shook head as he hugged her-“Come on Ace why would I have to hang out with her, we aren’t even friends! You know Sunni is always trying to bring you down!”
Abbi laughed then shook her head as if shaking off the idea, then she smirked at Nick and kissed his neck-“Let’s go upstairs, we have a lot of catching up to do.”
Nick bit back the urge, only to have it crushed by the guilt. He closed his eyes and pulled her arms away from his neck-“OH dammit, I wish I could baby but I just remembered I have this lunch thing with Chris. Super important, he’s trying to make it in the music business, gees!”
She looked at him surprised-“Can’t you reschedule?”
He shook his head and kissed her hand-“I wish I could baby but I can’t, he is only available today. I’ll see you later.” With that he took off towards the parking lot and hauled a cab.
Abbi stood there with her mouth open, confused...did her boyfriend just deny her getting some?
Ashley walked up-“Was that Nick running off? I would have thought he would sweep you upstairs and do it till the night-”
Abbi cut her off-“Ok Ash, you have got to lay off the love novels. And yea that was Nick, he just left...something about meeting with Chris! But...he was acting weird.”
AJ walked up to the girls-“Hey you’re back! Welcome back! Let me help you take your bags up.”
Abbi turned to AJ and crossed her arms-“Do you know what’s going on with Nick?”
AJ turned to her and quickly shook his head-“Me? Psh no! There’s nothing wrong with Nick. Why would you say that? No Nick it normal Nick. Um I gotta go.” He took off jogging towards the entrance of the hotel.
Abbi’s shoulder’s slumped, then she put her hands on her hips-“I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HELP ME WITH MY BAGS? AJ!!!”
He watched her, she didn’t know it but he watched her. Every movement, every blink, every breath she did made him want her more and more. There she was a mere 5 feet away from him, talking to her friend, she seemed distraught over something. He watched her, she sighed, oh how he wanted to be the breath that came out of her pink lips. He wanted her, and he wasn’t sure how long he could wait