- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


On Stage

Abbi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Allie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Darcy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Roxi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The next morning Abbi woke up in an empty bed, Nick wasn’t there, which made her wonder, did he even show up to bed last night? She sat up, stretched, got up and headed to the shower. After her shower and getting dressed, she picked up her phone to call Nick. Before she could dial, there was a knock at the door, closed her phone and opened the door. It was the room service guy, he was pushing a cart with fruit, pancakes, french toast, waffles, Milk, Chocolate milk, coffee, orange juice, and cereal on it. He smiled as she tipped him and closed the door. There was a small note in the middle of the cart: “Hey Babe, Sorry I had to leave early, I had a meeting with Johnny with the band, then a radio interview. I didn’t know what you would be in the mood for so I ordered everything. Enjoy, Nick.” She sighed as she tossed the card back on the cart and called the girls, letting them know there was a lot of food here and she wasn’t going to eat it at all. She sat on the bed eating some grapes, and shaking her head-“I have NO idea what is going on with Nick. It’s like he doesn’t even care I’m home I hardly got to see him yesterday, he is going to be super busy today. I probably won’t see him till the show, IF I see him there at all. Geez, he doesn’t even know that we head out in four days to shoot the video for She’s The Man ”
Darcy was playing with her phone, picking apart the pancakes-“Did you see I got a new phone? A sidekick 3 It’s much easier to talk to Marc, who by the way is done with his tour and might join me.”
Abbi turned to her in amazement-“Darcy, you have not heard a word I said Some friend you are, I’m in a crisis here ”
Allie nodded as she ate her cereal-“She’s right Darcy, Nick is acting weird, it’s crazy.”
Roxi nodded, she had finished the toast and was stealing grapes from Abbi’s container-“Ok, so we need to figure something out for Abs...but what?”
As Abbi predicted, she barely saw Nick at the show. He was running by her and she called out his name. He stopped and ran back-“Hey babe, I’m sorry I didn’t even see you. I am in a hurry to make up.” He kissed her quickly, not lingering-“OH, I won’t be riding on my bus today, I challenged Brian to some FIFA 07 (Soccer) on the XBOX 360 Ah gotta go ” He gave her a peck on the cheek and ran off.
She watched him run off and looked down-“Love you too.” She spoke so quietly that she could barely hear herself. She went to her dressing room to get make up then headed onstage. She smiled and looked out at the stadium filled with fans-“WHAT’S UP LADIES ” She paused so she could hear them cheer-“Man I missed this whole performing thing Didn’t you Roxi?”
Roxi nodded and walked over next to her sister-“MMHMM I sure did. In case you all didn’t know, we have been away from the tour, the past four days ”
Darcy hopped over-“Ye-yea See, we landed a role on ONE TREE HILL y’all Woow ”
Allie walked over to the side of the stage, facing those who were there-“YEP AND we have more great news Fetish has their own WEBSITE NOW ” The fans cheered loudly, Allie nodded-“Yes, that address is Fetish.net(Not real) You can check out latest news, bios, and upcoming events. You can also see when our One Tree Hill episode is airing ”
Abbi smiled at Allie then turned again to the crowd-“OH and there is one more thing, we also have a FANCLUB So make sure to check all that out ya hear? Now let’s get back to the music ”
They finished up their sets, Abbi headed onto her bus, they were going to go straight to the next city. Derrick walked up-“Hey Kiddo, what’s wrong?”
Abbi looked up at him-“What are you talking about Derrick? I’m fine hun.”
He nodded and looked at her-“You say that, but your eyes say different.”
She looked at him, puzzled, shaking her head she reached over and gave him a hug-“Nothing’s wrong, I’m just tired.”
She got up and went to her bunk, she wasn’t just tired. She was upset, because usually she rides with Nick, but since she felt so distant from him, she decided to ride in their own bus. She figured since he wasn’t going to be there, then there was no point. Her cell phone rang she looked at the caller ID, it read Nick. She groaned as she answered-“Hello?”
He sounded like he was talking while moving around, probably trying to balance the phone and the controller-“Hey baby, I went to my bus to get something and I noticed you weren’t there, where are you?”
She rolled her eyes and shook her head-“Yea I figured what’s the point in being there if you won’t be there. I might as well hang out with my girls here.”
He got quiet-“Oh, well that makes sense, I don’t want you to get bored.”
She sighed-“Alright well I’ll see ya tomorrow bye.” She hung up with out even letting him say bye. She threw her phone against her pillow, she was frustrated.
Derrick cleared his throat loudly-“Now what did your phone do to you?”
She turned to look at him and smiled sheepishly-“I’m mad at Nick.” She moved over and patted her bunk, as he smiled and climbed in. She told him how she had been feeling and he listened intently.
He sighed-“You gotta cut him a little slack hun, maybe he has a lot on his mind ”
She pouted-“Yea well if he does, I want him to talk to me about it. I’m his girlfriend.”
He wrapped his arms around her and shook his head-“When my boyfriends do that to me, I get their attention the hard way. I’ll help you with that tomorrow, for now just rest.”
She snuggled into his chest as he rubbed her back, she felt so comfortable in his arms. Too bad he’s gay, she smiled to herself. She sighed and fell asleep.