- Text Size +
She turned to look at a very stunned Nick, Kevin, and AJ. She looked at AJ's and Nick’s raised eyebrows. Nick smirked-“That’s hot.” AJ nodded in agreement.
Kevin breathed heavily-“Brian is gonna kill you.”
Abbi wide eyed pleaded-“Please don’t tell him!”
AJ put a hand on her shoulder-“I’m sorry Kid, but...”
They stepped out of the way, to reveal a very surprised/angry Brian-“Please tell me that is not what I think it is!”
Abbi smiled innocently-“Its not what you think!”
Brian looked at her-“So it wasn’t a tattoo?”
She sighed-“Oh yea it was. But why does it matter?”
Brian breathed heavily again-“BECAUSE YOUR DAD TRUSTED ME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!”
Abbi rolled her eyes-“I know what I was doing!”
He wasn’t happy-“Yea? You were completely aware of the what you were doing?”
She bit her lip, she dreaded that question-“Well no, but I don’t see the big deal! You have one, Nick has some, and well God know how many AJ has!”
Brian felt defeat-“But they are grown men!”
She looked into his eyes-“I’m a big girl!”
Just then, Roxi, Darcy and Allie came up from behind-“We are all big girls.”
Abbi looked at them, then groaned, she wasn’t planning on telling him that the other girls had some too. She put her head in her hand, then looked up at Roxi who was pulling down the front of her pants to show the tattoo on her pelvic bone, then turned around to show the tattoo of the Chinese symbol for Beauty on her shoulder. Brian just turned redder in fury as Darcy also showed her two tattoos as did Allie. He looked at them-“Unbelievable! You are all insane!”
Nick smiled as Abbi showed off her other tattoo on her pelvic bone-“That’s hot.”
Abbi smirked-“Nick you are starting to sound like your ex-girlfriend.”
He glared at her-“Shut up!”
Brian finally calmed down-“Ok, you are big girls, you can handle your parents when they find out. I will not tell them, got it? But I will make one rule, you are all grounded from going out and partying for 2 weeks!”
Abbi smiled-“Thank you Brian. Now...let us get on with this Jay Leno Show!”
They all hopped into the limo that took them to the studio, the girls were great they enjoyed the talks with Jay, then the performance. When they got back to the hotel the girls wanted to go out, but Brian shook his head-“NO, rules are rules.”
Darcy whispered-“Rules are meant to be broken.”
Brian glared at her-“NO they aren’t, I promise you if you do leave and go out. I will not stop the media from finding out where you are. Faster way for your dad to find out about the tattoos!”
Allie put her hands up in defense-“Alright alright...you win. Goodnight.”
Brian shook his head-“Either way, we are heading out tonight anyway. Go upstairs get your bags, then head out to the buses.”
Abbi saluted him-“Yes sir!”
When the girls went to their bus they noticed that Brian had taken their drinking supplies. The girls glared at him, Darcy rolled her eyes-“Wow, he is really taking this grounding issue seriously!”
The trip was extremely boring, the girls sat around and watched tv. They weren’t sleepy, so they just talked, watched movies, and played on their computers. When the bus stopped for gas, the girls got out to the convenient store to just get some air. They roamed around looking for goodies, Abbi was scanning the sweets. Nick stood next to her-“Hey, what’s up?”
She looked up at him-“Not much, extremely bored on that bus.”
Nick laughed-“Yea, cuz I see Brian took your fun stuff.”
She nodded-“I mean at least the girls are having fun, with their computers and friends back home...but I am just not very popular with that.”
Nick smiled-“Well the guys and I were about to play poker, you wanna come join me? I mean us?”
She smiled then looked over at the girls that were laughing at a magazine article. Then she smiled at him and nodded. The girls ran to their bus as the bus driver let them know they were ready. Nick grabbed her hand and ran to the guys bus. Roxi stopped at the door-“Abbi...you coming?”
Abbi looked over at them-“Um...nah I’m gonna hang out with the guys.” She got on the bus. Roxi looked at the other girls-“Oh wow, there she goes. It starts.”
Darcy looked up from her computer-“What are you talking about Roxi?”
Roxi rolled her eyes-“Abbi is over with the boys.”
Allie laughed-“Oh that girl, can’t ever stay away from the boys can she?”
Abbi smiled as she sat next to Nick and AJ-“Hi boys, now I hear that you are playing poker. Well I don’t think I’m all that great at poker, so how about we make the game interesting?”
Kevin shot Nick a look-“Interesting? How?”
AJ smiled-“Now listen up pretty lady, who invited you to play poker with us?”
Abbi raised an eyebrow-“Ouch AJ! Nick invited me, but if you boys don’t want to have a little more fun, then I’ll just leave.” She began to get up slowly.
Nick looked at the guys in pleading way, then smirked at Abbi as he pulled her down by the waist-“Now now guys, lets hear her proposal.”
Abbi smiled-“How about...strip poker?”