- Text Size +
Abbi looked around, at the other boys as devilish grins came upon their faces. She knew that they were remembering the fact that she said she wasn’t good. The boys looked at her then smiled-“Ok, your on. Let’s do this.”
AJ smiled-“Alright, well I don’t know about you guys but I would rather see FOUR undressed ladies.”
They all looked at her with grins, she looked at all of them with worried face-“What are you looking at me for?”
Howie spoke-“Call them over.”
Kevin grinned-“But don’t tell them that we are playing this. No cheating.”
She looked at them-“Cheat? How do you cheat?”
Nick looked at Kevin, who shook his head-“They can put more clothes on.”
Abbi laughed as she called the girls, then waited for them.
About an hour later, the girls laughed as they took the last pair of pants. Each girl had taken all of the boys’ clothes. Kevin sat in boxers-“Ok, I am out. I am done!”
Abbi laughed harder-“What’s wrong? You give up?”
Nick bit the side of his lip-“Abbi, you wanna keep going? Cuz I don’t mind taking off my boxers for you.”
Abbi stood up-“No, no, it’s ok. I can’t believe you guys fell for the I’m not to good line!”
AJ shot her a look-“You mean you have all done this before?”
Darcy laughed-“Oh yea! Not only in poker!”
Roxi smiled-“Football, Soccer, sometimes darts.”
Nick laughed as he stood up too, he lost his balance as the bus came to a stop. Johnny walked onto the bus, glanced around-“Um...I don’t wanna know why you guys are in you underwear. We are in Milwaukee, so get your bags, then meet me in the lobby for the keys.”
The girls gave the boys their pants back, but kept the shirts as memories of the time they beat the boys in poker. After getting their bags, they walked into the hotel. There were some fans outside waiting for the boys. A few of them called the girls over to get pictures and autographs, the others glared since they had seen the girls get out of the boys’ bus. When they reached their room, the girls crashed.
The next morning, Abbi went out to jog around the hotel. She felt like it was such a beautiful day that should not be spent jogging indoor. She had her ipod on as she jogged, she found a park near by so she just jogged on the track. She looked down to change the song, and ran into a guy. She fell backwards onto the floor. When she looked up, the guy was looking down at her, he had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, extremely cute. He held out his hand to her-“I am so sorry!”
She smiled apologetically-“No, no I am sorry I was looking down at my song. Wow I am sorry!”
He smiled at her-“Ok we are both sorry. Now how about I walk with you? You can make it up to me like that.”
She smiled-“Ok deal. I’m Abbi by the way.”
He laughed-“Yes I saw you on TRL the other day. I’m Jeremy Sumpter.” (I know he is young but for the sake of my story he is 21 k?)
The name sounded so familiar to her, she looked at him-“You look familiar...did we go to school together?”
He laughed-“No, I would remember you.”
She blushed-“Hmm I have seen you before. Ok sorry, so what do you want to do?”
He was about to answer when a young girl, who looked like she was in her teens, came up to Abbi-“Oh hi You are Abbi, I saw you on TRL and the other shows, I am psyched about tonight’s show! Can you sign this for me?”
Abbi smiled as the young girl looked through her bag for some paper-“Hi, sure.”
When Abbi handed her the paper back, the girl turned to Jeremy and squealed-“OH MY...ITS YOU!” The girl wrapped her arms around his neck, he slowly hugged her back then pulled her away. She shoved the paper at him-“Oh wow could you sign this too? OH man I loved you in Peter Pan.” He blushed as he signed the paper then sneaked a glance at Abbi.
When the girl left, Abbi smiled-“AH HA, Peter Pan?”
He ran a hand through his hair-“Yea, a few years back. I.”
She stopped him-“Oh I know, I watched it a few times...because of you.”
He looked at her surprised-“So there you go, now you remember where you saw me from.”
She laughed-“Oh no, I knew...I just didn’t wanna seem like a fan.”
Later on that day, Abbi walked into her hotel room, Roxi walked up to her-“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? We have to be at our video shoot in 30 minutes ”
Abbi smiled-“I will tell you when I get out of my fast shower.”
Allie walked up-“What’s with her?”
Roxi watched her walk into the bathroom...well it was more like a glide. When she came out of the shower, she got dressed-“OK well I went out for a jog and ran into this guy...literally I ran into him. Well it turned out to be Jeremy Sumpter...Peter pan.”
Roxi gasped-“OMG he is so cute ”
Abbi laughed-“yea well we talked then got chased by some man with a camera making us run into the forest and found a lake with ducks where we fed them and spent a few hours talking.”
Allie smiled-“Oh wow, did she even breathe there?”
Roxi smiled-“I can’t believe you spent half the day with him That is so sweet ”
Abbi bit her nail and grinned-“I kinda invited him to go with me to the video shoot and concert.”
Darcy smiled-“WOW, you sly dog Haha can’t wait to meet him But we need to go now ”
They got downstairs and saw the limo waiting outside, Allie looked at the limo-“LIMO? I thought we were taking a bus?”
Abbi looked at them-“Me too.” Just then the door to the limo opened and Jeremy walked out smiling. Abbi got butterflies when he smiled at her she grabbed Roxi’s arm-“Its him ”
Roxi smiled-“I see that.”
He walked up-“I figured you would like a ride in the limo, we could have a party in it.”
Abbi smiled-“Hey Jeremy, this is my sister Roxi, and my two best friends Allie and Darcy.”
All the girls shook his hand then walked with them to the limo. When they reached the studio, Abbi took Jeremy’s hand as they all walked in, the director loved the two of them together and decided to use him as the guy Abbi would be hanging out with. This was the start of a new adventure.