- Text Size +
The next day after Annie and I came home, Nick was waiting for us out front. “Hey girls.” “Hey babe.” I said, hugging him. He smiled, and followed us into the house. “Do you act like this with Kevin.” I said, turning around to face him. “Nope. He would kill me if I did.” I laughed, and said, “What makes you think I’m not different.” “Because you love me.” He said, wrapping his arms around me, making me squeal. “Why are you so sure she loves you Carter.” Annie said, smiling. “Because if she didn’t I wouldn’t be here.” Nick retorted laughing, and I smiled. “Happy Birthday boo.” I smiled, and said, “Thank you.” Annie smiled, and said, “What about me?”“Happy Birthday.” I laughed, and went into the kitchen. Nick and Annie followed, and I opened a bag of cookies. Nick’s eyes went huge, and I smiled. “Here.” I said, giving him one. “Thanks.” He said, taking them. Suddenly, the front door slammed open. “Get out of my house.” My dad said, storming into the kitchen. Nick gulped, and went to leave. “No.” I said simply, grabbing his arm. My dad opened his mouth to say something, but I glared at him. My dad grunted, and I led Nick to my room. He smiled, and shut the door, kissing me.

Two hours later, Nick left, and I lay panting in my bed. Our make out session had been intense, and Nick stopped fifteen minutes ago. So I let him leave me panting on my bed. I was thinking about my relationship with Nick when my dad burst in. “What the heck do you think you are doing with that boy.” “Umm, let me think. KISSING.” I yelled, getting defensive. My dad walked over, getting angry. “If you live under my roof, my number one rule is no boys making out with you.” “Then I guess you’ll have to yell at Annie too.” I said, crossing my arms. “No, it’s not gonna do you two any good, so I guess your out.”


***********************THE END**************************