- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is short srry
Three hours later, I heard something or someone bang into the house. I shot downstairs. My dad was standing at the table, a bottle of gin in his hand. Anne-Marie ran downstairs with Will, and stopped when she saw our dad. “Hey kids.” He slurred, walking towards us. “Will, go to your room.” I said, backing up. “Aww, let him stay.” Our dad said, grabbing my arm. “GO.” I yelled, twisting away from our dad. Will ran off, and our dad snarled at me. “Never tell my son what to do.” “Why you’re always away so he listens to us.” Annie snarled, jumping out of his reach. “No one speaks to me like that.” He yelled, slapping me in the face. I reeled backwards, and stuttered, “D-D-D-D-Daddy.” “No.” He said, advancing towards Anne-Marie. She looked terrified as she backed into the corner, and put her arms over her head. Our dad laughed, and said, “S’matter Annie, scared of your daddy.” He grabbed her arm, and pulled her up. She screamed, and I whimpered. “Daddy please.” I begged, running over. “Go away.” He yelled, throwing me backwards. I yelped, and fell to the ground. Annie went to run to me, but he stopped her. She had been temporarily shocked at his actions, so she struggled. “Stop.” She pleaded, but all she got was a slap in the face. “WILL! Come see daddy.” I looked up to see Will frozen on the stairs, and mouthed, “NO” he shook his head, and gripped the banister fiercely. “Please.” Will shook his head harder, and stepped up one step. Our dad growled, and grabbed his keys, then said, “I’ll be back tomorrow. I want you guys up.” We nodded, and he slammed the door behind him. Will whimpered, and I said, “It’s okay Will.” I sat up, and watched him walk downstairs. He ran over to me, and I enveloped him in a tight hug. Anne-Marie smiled, and led Will to his room. I sat on the couch, and picked up the phone. “Nicky.” I said, holding the phone like it was my life. “Yes.” “Can you come over?” “What’s wrong?” “Nothing, I just need you here.” “I’ll be over soon.”

Later that night, I lay down on my bed, and stared at the ceiling. My cheek throbbed, and I rolled over onto my stomach. The light from the hall illuminated my dresser, which had a picture of my family at a concert/picnic in the city. I smiled, and closed my eyes.





this is short srry, but my muse *cough**looks at muse**cough* is being stupid.
muse- hey
me- like i said she wont help me
muse- i came up with most of the story so shut up cherry bomb
me- dont call me that
muse- cherry bomb, cherry bomb
me- aargh *hits musewith a pillow
muse- thanks i wanted to sleep anyway
me- go ahead ill get you while you sleep
muse- on second thought i wont
me- great
muse- hey *throws my remote at me*
me- hey *throws bsb cd case at muse
muse- OUCH
me- gotta go before my muse kills me bye
muse- yeah bye