- Text Size +
Alexia was up at the mall with her mom and her 10 year old stepsister Darla. Alexia met up with her friend Daffney to hang out. They were both real down to earth girls, they didn't take crap from any one though. Alexia was very pretty and small, she was 5'1 with shoulder length hair. Lexy(that's what her friends called her) and Daffney walked up to her mom who was talking to two guys.
Darla had a huge smile on her face as she looked up at Lexy holding a piece of paper-"It's Justin Timberlake and Nick Carter!!! And they gave me an Autograph!"
Alexia looked up to see both guys wearing hats and glasses. They smiled at her, with a small wave hello. She looked at them up and down-"Oh? Who are you again?"
Justin smiled in disbelief-"What? You don't know who we are? I'm Justin Timberlake Baby!"
She raised an eyebrow at him-"Am I suppose to be impressed? What about your boy here?"
The tall blonde one smiled also in disbelief-"I'm Nick Carter, so you're telling me you don't know who we are?"
Lexy sat ther thinking(well pretending to think because she knew who they were, didn't know what band they belonged to but she knew who they were.)-"Aren't you in some boy band or something?"
The guys looked at each other and laughed.
Justin put a hand on her chin-"Baby, I know you know who I am. You know you know who I am, but there's no need to hide it and be shy." Nick rolled his eyes at Justin's ego.
She looked at him, and pulled her face away-"Um..NO. i don't know who you are. Sorry but I'm not a teeny boppers." She turned and started to walk away. Nick looked at Justin laughing because he was just shut down.
Justin shook it off-"What? She doesn't want me? She MUST be a lesbian!" Nick's eyes grew wide, then he burst out laughing.
Lexy stopped and took a deep breath, looking at Daffney with anger firing up in her eyes. Taking one look at the VERY crowded food court, she climbed up on a table near the guys and whistled loudly. The room went quiet and turned to looking at her. Justin and Nick stood confused, watching her.
Nick looked at her, then the room, then at Justin, thinking what is this crazy bitch doing? By now Justin was standing next to Lexy. She still had every one watching-"LADIES! WE are very honored to be sharing a room with a clebrity." Immediatly the girls in the room started looking around whispering to each other. Lexy smirked devilishly-"Why it's none other than JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!" As she said Justin's name, she grabbed his hat right off of his head, revelaing his face to every body. His eyes grew wide as all the girls looked at him and started to scream. Nick looked at her, then at the enormous group of girls that were pushing the tables out of the way to get to the boys. They both took off running as Alexia stood on the table laughing so hard.
After the room had cleared, her mom walked up to her-"Now why would you do that?"
Lexy was still laughing so hard that she couldn't speak-"I...He...oh man! They had it coming! Did you see their faces!!"
She turned to Daffney who was also laughing-"Oh man that made my day! Cocky dicks desreve only that!"
Her mom rolled her eyes-"OK, that was rude! Me and Darla are going home don't be too long. C'mon Darla!"
Darla looked at her sister-"Why can't you be normal and just smile and be nice?"
Lexy stopped laughing,rolled her eyes at her sister. Then remembered, she wasn't in a hurry to get home to see her step dad Jonothan, he was 10 years older than she was(her mom is 10 years older than him). Lexy looked at Daffney-"Nah, we're just going to grab something to eat then head home, I have auditions tomorrow." She walked away w/ Daffney towards the exit after getting their food. Just then, she looked over and saw a group of girls talking about how they caught up with the boys for a bit. Both girls just laughed, hysterically. They got home and told everyone about the young girls on their way out.
**That Night**
She lay in bed, thinking about her auditions tomorrow. She was to perform to dance as a background dancer for a few artists. She was hopping to dance with Ciara or Usher. Just then, she heard the door creak as it opened, she thought it was just her cat. But soon after it opened, it closed. She froze, waiting in silence, in darkness where the only light was from the moonlight through her window. There at the end of the bed he stood watching her. She sat up frightened-"No!Please no..I can't!no please!" He moved over to the side of the bed and climbed on top. She continued pleading quietly-" No, please."
He didn't say anything, just-"shh" as he pulled the sheets away from her. He slowly lifted her T-shirt and began caresing her. He held her hands up over her head as she continued to quietly sob.