- Text Size +
The next few days were so much fun, they had press conferences and photo shoots. Lexy loved going to the photo shoots because she would take her own camera and take shots of the guys laughing and goofing off. She had these disposable cameras that she would buy on the way up there, then just start shooting before the camera men started. She got them laughing, talking, and even when they were serious. One day, they headed up to the studio for another photo shoot, Nick stopped Lexy before she went inside-“Hey Lexy, can I talk to you real quick please?”
She looked at him confused and stepped aside-“Sure.”
He smiled as he looked at her-“OK, I have noticed you taking pictures during our photo shoot with a disposable camera, sooo I went out yesterday and bought you this.” He took out a professional camera out from behind him and handed it to her, her eyes got wide as his smile did too-“But? OH Nick Thank you But why?”
He laughed-“Just because I bet the pics look great!”
She threw her arms around his neck-“THANK YOU ”
He laughed-“Your welcome.”
Lexy went over to show Maggie her new camera and told her Nick gave it to her. Maggie smiled over at Nick who was standing infront of a mirror checking his outfit, well pretending to check his outfit, he was really looking at the girls through the mirror. Lexy was so excited as she took pics of the guys, of the wives, she loved taking pictures of Baylee. He didn’t mind he thought it was funny and laughed making the pictures adorable. Lexy also took pictures of herself and Maggie, then Maggie with Michael, then Maggie posing and goofing off. The other things that went on where that AJ and Nick practically fought for Lexy’s attention. AJ bought her a portable developer, Lexy was starting to think something fishy was going on. The night of their concert in New York, they were performing My Beautiful Woman, and Lexy walked on stage to strut around...
(During the intro of the song, she walks by each guy smiling Brian, Howie, Kevin, AJ, and Nick.)
(Lexy walks over to Nick and dances infront of him as he smiles and points at her)
Nick: How can I begin to
Tell you what you do to
Me every time I hear ya
More willing to wanna see ya
(Then she walks away and he follows her)
I know that there's no use in
Tryin' to explain the confusion
But still I'm not complainin''Bout my situation
(She walks up to AJ dances with him)
Let's not talk about a Possible ending
The very first time that I
Was lookin' to be your fella
I found my inspiration
Hidin' in your expression
So I put myself on forward
For your consideration
(She walks over the Brian plays with his tie, then to Howie and runs her hand through his hair, struts over to Kevin and runs her hand down his chest)
[Chorus:]
Let's not talk about a
Possible ending
Let's not think about it
Every day
And I know
I'm so
In love
With you
I'm finding it harder and harder to breath
Every time I'm near
(She stands in the middle of all the boys air rushes out from the floor)
My beautiful woman
(This is where she saw the big change. She walks up to Nick and start grinding with him)
And so we put the top down
To take you drivin' downtown
I guess we'll know just what to do
When you're lookin' to fool around
(AJ comes up to her and grabs her hand and twirls her around to face him and he also start dancing with her)
It's too late to stop me
I know we're gonna get down
(Nick looks at them confused, so he goes back to stand next to them)
[Chorus]
(each time one of the two would sing they would turn her to face them)
Nick: My beautiful woman AJ: My beautiful woman
Nick: My beautiful woman
(She finally pulled away from them to do the bridge)
B is for beautiful
as the sunshine (She Again pulls Brian’s tie)
E tells me everything
is feelin' alright (She walks behind Howie and puts a around him as they dip)
A goes to you and me
swingin' it down (She takes Kevin’s hand as he twirls her around)
T is two (AJ takes her by the waist and dips her)
I want you (Nick pulls her hand and pulls her close)
You've got me actin' like a fool (Both guys were on their knees infront of her)
The last chorus she takes her glasses off and lets her hair down so she can play with it, as the guys stare in awe while singing. Then Sean walks out on stage dressed like a college football player with a letterman jacket and she walks out with him.

When she gets off stage she turns to Sean-“That was so weird and fun ”
He laughs and she walks over to Maggie who had the most confused look on her face-“What in the world was that all about??”
Lexy shook her head-“I don’t know! That is not the way we planned it, they are not suppose to fight for my attention!” The good thing was that My Beautiful Woman was the second to last song for the guys, it was the last for the dancers so they got to go jump in the bus before the fans chased the guys. Maggie followed Lexy to her bus and they went to the back to talk. The show was over and the guys ran to the bus, Lexy and Maggie laughed because it was a race, who gets out first them or the fans. The guys didn’t go to the back of the bus, they heard Lexy and Maggie talking so they rode upfront to the hotel.
Lexy shook her head slowly-“Maggie, this has never happened before, the guys always do their parts the way it is planned!”
Maggie looked at the door and thought before speaking-“Lexy, I think Nick and AJ are fighting in real life for your attention. Therefore they fought on stage for it! IT’s a good thing that it looked planned! ”
Lexy sat amazed-“You think they are doing this for real? Is that why they buy me stuff? OMG how can I be soo stupid!”
Maggie laughed-“Wow, Lex, you are sharp as a ball.”
Lexy took one of the couch cushion and threw it at her friend-“SHUT UP!” Both girls laughed as they got up to get out. Maggie decided that her and Michael were gonna go swimming, Lexy waved at them as she walked to the elevator. Nick and AJ were standing waiting for the elevator very quietly, when they stepped in, you could cut the tension with a knife. When they reached their floor, Lexy stopped them both-“Guys, I need to know What was that??” Both guys looked at her as she continued-“What happened on stage? The whole pulling on me?” Neither one of the guys talked, they just put their heads down. She crossed her arms-“Fine, you want to be children, go for it. Goodnight.” She walked to her room and closed the door behind her. After showering, Lexy went to grab something to eat, but there was a knock on her door. She walked and opened it, AJ stood there looking at her-“Can we talk?”
She opened the door for him to walk in-“Sure, wat’s up?”
She walked over to the table where he sat, and stood with her arms crossed, as he began-“Lexy, I have to tell you, the past few days have been awesome. We have had so much fun together, and I see myself being drawn closer and closer to you. I know I said I wasn’t ready for a relationship but I need you.”
She was not expecting that, or the knock on the door that followed. She walked over to open it and saw Nick standing there, then he softly said-“Hi. Can we talk? Because Lexy I have been developing these feelings for you and I can’t stop them or make them go away. They just keep getting stronger and stronger by the day!” She closed her eyes and sighed as she opened the door wider for him to see AJ.
Nick’s eyes got wide as he saw AJ who was now standing up. Both guys seemed angry all of a sudden. Nick walked over to AJ and got in his face-“What the hell are you doing here??”
AJ stepped back-“Woah! Nick, get the fuck out of my face I would ask you the same question but I already know the answer!” Lexy watched them both in confusion.
Nick yelled at AJ-“Why are you here with her AJ? You don’t need to be here, if she wanted to get drunk, then I see a reason for her to call you!” Lexy gasped, she knew about AJ’s past and she knew that must have hurt.
But AJ didn’t keep his mouth shut-“OH Well I’m sure if she wanted to pig out and gain weight you would be the first one she would call!”
With that, Nick shoved him and they started shoving each other while yelling-“I’m gonna get her, just you watch!”
Lexy pushed both of them-“Guys!Guys! GUYS! Stop it both of you! Is that what I am too you? A prize you can win?”
Nick pointed at AJ-“My present for her was way better than yours I can buy her a whole studio as long I as I get her in the end!”
AJ laughed-“I can get her a whole mansion!! Where we could be together!”
Lexy was screaming at the top of her lungs-“STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!” She shoved both of them-“What the hell? Now you think you can buy me out?? I mean by all means buy me all the things you want to buy me, but if you think that I will sink so low to go out with who ever buys me more things or better things then you are very mistaken!! I would never date either one of you bozos! How dare you think that I am that type of person? I thought you knew me better!” Lexy had tears of anger welling up in her eyes-“Get out! Both of you! I’m sorry if you got the wrong idea but I am not interested in either one of you. Especially now that I see how shallow you too are! I will NOT be the reason the Backstreet Boys break up so you better get over this thing between you two!” AJ and Nick tried to explain but she cut them off-“GET OUT NOW!!!” They both stopped talking and looked at her, they knew they messed up, so they walked out of her room.
Anger still filling them both, they decided to ask Howie if Nick could stay with him and Mark stay with AJ since they had shared a room. The other two said yes without hesitation, they knew something was wrong.
Maggie knocked on Lexy’s door and was suprised to see Lexy tearless at the door. Maggie looked at her friend-“ What happened? We heard screaming?”
Lexy held the door open so Maggie could walk in-“It’s just that Nick and AJ came over here and messed up everything!” Lexy told Maggie the whole situation that was brought up in the past 30 minutes. Maggie was shocked-“Wow, I had a feeling Nick did but not AJ! What are you gonna do? Do you feel anything for either one of them?”
Lexy stared at Maggie, thinking about it, ‘oh my! Maggie is right? What am I gonna do? They are my best friends! But when I’m with them I feel happy but do I feel anything for either one of them? Or both of them...?’