- Text Size +
Lexy and Nick went shopping, when Lexy got a phone call on her celly she hadn’t seen this number in months. She picked up the phone-“OH MY GOSH! HI!” She shriek as her friend on the other side also shrieked.
Nick looked at her with a confused looked on his face, laughing at the screaming girl. Lexy covered the mic-“It’s my friend Toni! From back home! She’s in town, she called my mom and my mom told her where we are so she flew out here!” Nick laughed as she continued rambling on and on with her friend. He looked at her as he noticed that it was the first time she was seriously happy, they continued walking by the stores, window shopping. Lexy finally hung the phone up and turned to him with a huge smile on her face-“Oh, Nick...she is the sweetest person I am so glad she is in town, at least I can get my mind off of these past few days for a while. C’mon lets go back I need to change, I wanna go out with her tonight ”
Nick called a cab over and they went to the hotel. Toni went up to Lexy’s room and the girls talked about everything, it had been 2 years since Lexy had seen her. They went to high school together, then Toni went away for college, she was taking a year break now and wanted to see Lexy. Both girls decided they were gonna go to a club like they used to back then, in their younger years They would stay out till 3 in the morning get drunk and come back to continue the party there.
Meanwhile, Nick was in his room throwing a koosh ball up then catching it as he lay in bed. AJ walked in smiling-“Who is the cutie with Lexy? Dayum!”
Nick looked at him with an are you serious look-“Her friend from home, Toni. Weren’t you just with Lisa?”
AJ shook his head-“Nah, man she has a boyfriend! But you know it won’t last, we all know that relationships on this tour cannot happen with out your partner here.”
Nick nodded as he got up-“Hey have you seen Kev? I need to talk to him and to Johnny.”
AJ pointed to the door-“Actually, they were in the conference room together, you might still catch them. What do you want them for?”
Nick smiled-“I want to surprise Lexy!” with that he ran out of the room.
They headed over to the stadium, to get ready for the show. Lexy was talking to Toni and Lisa about how crazy these boys were, then AJ walked up to them-“Hello, I have not been introduced properly. I’m AJ.”
He extended his hand to Toni as she smiled-“Hi AJ, I’m Toni. Sorry you weren’t introduced properly but you sure do know how to interrupt a conversation properly.” Lisa and Lexy laughed as Aj smirked and shook his head walking over to Nick, who was getting his make up put on but he kept dodging the brush making Alice very frustrated-“NICK STOP MOVING!” He started laughing so hard and she shook her head. When he was done he ran over to the couch and jumped on it, Howie was sitting across from him-“Nick, why can’t you just behave?”
Nick sat up and grabbed a magazine and threw it at Howie-“Because I don’t want to I’m having fun Howie!”
Howie rolled his eyes as he picked up the magazine that was flung at him. The girls continued laughing at the whole thing, Nick look at them-“You guys think that’s funny?” They were laughed harder, not noticing Nick grabbed one of the water guns they used on stage and started shooting the girls.-“YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?? AAAGGGHHHH!” Lexy jumped up as the three girls screamed, they ran over to the dressing area and closed the door. Nick chased them laughing so hard, trying to open the door-“CHICKENS COME OUT!”, it took all three girls leaning against the door to keep it from being opened. Just then Kevin walked over to Nick-“GUYS! Come on, behave get dressed we’ll be late!”
The girls waited for Nick to back away, then got out. Lisa held her stomach from where it hurt from laughing so much-“You’re lucky you just got your make up put on or we would get you back.” Lisa had a bit of glow because her boyfriend was gonna spend the weekend with her, before they left to the next city. The show was great, Toni watched from the front row, infront of the small fence that separated the stage from the fans. After the show, Lexy, Lisa, and Toni went upstairs to change, they were gonna go clubbing. Nick, AJ, and Danny(Lisa’s Boyfriend) went upstairs to also change, they were not allowed to go with the girls cuz it was a girl thing. The guys were just gonna sit around, there was a knock on their door. AJ walked over and opened it, his jaw drop, eyes widened, and something below the belt might have happened. The three girls stood there, dressed and ready to go. AJ looked at them, then looked at the guys-“DAYUM Guys, we have company!” Nick and Danny walked over to the door, having the same reaction AJ had.
Danny hugged Lisa-“Baby, you’re going out, like this? Without me?”
Lisa smirked-“Yea, don’t worry we’ll be safe, we’re taking Jeremy, Nick’s bodyguard with us.”
All three guys looked at each other-“NO FAIR! And we don’t get to go?”
The girls laughed, as AJ pouted-“WE could be your bodyguard!” The girls shook their heads, as they hugged the guys and left. All they wanted was to show them how great they looked. The girls got in the limo and headed out.
The guys sat around, think of the girls, they were also thinking of ALL three girls even if they weren’t the ones they were after. After about an hour, the guys finally got up and said they were not gonna have the girls running around looking like that, Nick called Jeremy and begged him to tell them where they were.”
The girls were bar hopping, drinking and dancing. They were having a blast, different guys would form tight circles around them and they would all dance. At the third bar, the girls were dancing to some R&B song when there was a tight circle around them again. Lexy ran a hand through her hair when all of a sudden she felt a hand slide on her side. She got stiff, in the other bars, none of the guys would actually touch them unless they were invited to. Lexy turned around to see a very GORGEOUS Nick standing behind her, she gasped, she looked him up and down then smirked as she turned around had her back facing him as he pulled her in as they danced. She looked over and Lisa was facing Danny as they grinded together, their noses were touching, Toni was also facing AJ as she danced with his hands on her sides with a soft grip. The girls were glad the boys came, they were tired of dancing with strangers. They danced and drank(except for AJ of course) till 3:30 AM, then they decided to go back to the hotel, exhausted they all crashed, not leaving time to continue the party. Nick slept on the floor next to Lexy’s bed, Lisa and Danny slept in Lisa’s bed, AJ and Toni slept in his room. The next morning was gonna be painful.


***********************
Nick's outfit(ignore JC)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AJ's outfit
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Danny(Lisa's Boyfriend...except with clothes)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The girl's outfits
LisaPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting LexyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting ToniPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting