- Text Size +
Lexy was sitting in the dining area, eating her breakfast when Lisa and Danny came down they were also holding their heads. Lexy giggled as they sat with her-“Morning, sleep well?”
They shook their heads, Danny went to get them breakfast, Lisa put her head down on the table. Lexy shook her head-“Oh man did we have fun or what? So, was Nick still sleeping when you got up?”
Lisa nodded as she looked over to the elevator. Toni and AJ walked out holding hands whispering in each others ears. For a split second Lexy felt jealousy, she quickly shook the thought away and smiled-“Well you too look better than all of us!”
Toni smiled-“That’s wat happens when you have a good night.” She winked, Lexy’s jaw dropped, Toni laughed and walked over to the breakfast are.
Lexy looked at AJ-“AJ! You had SEX? She was drunk, you weren’t! You don’t know each other!”
AJ put his hand up-“Lexy, please don’t lecture me. I am a grown man, I can take care of myself. She was very aware of what she was doing, it’s not like I took advantage of her. Besides you should bring her around more often, I would love to get to know her better.”
Lexy was getting mad-“Don’t you tell me not to lecture...that is my FRIEND She is not a slut, not easy!”
AJ interrupted her-“WOah Lex, calm down I don’t see her that way.”
Lexy shook her head-“You better not hurt her.” With that she got up and walked over to the elevator, where she ran into Nick and Kevin.
Nick smiled-“Just the person we were looking for!”
Lexy looked at them-“what did I do?”
Kevin laughed as he placed a hand on her shoulder-“No no hunny, nothing. We just want to tell you that Toni can come on tour with us, as our back up dancer, in case something happens to another girl, ya know? Nick did this for you.”
Lexy looked at them both, extremely excited she hugged Kevin then hugged Nick-“Thank you! Oh Nick you rock!” She ran back to Toni and Lisa to tell them the news all three girls started jumpin up and down screaming. Toni flew back home that night to pick up some more clothes and necessities for the tour. After the show, everyone went back to the hotel to just relax. Lexy layed in her bed thinking about the past few days, it was such a emotional roller coaster, just then there was a knock on the door. She went up to get it and saw AJ standing there-“Hey, I just want to apologize for earlier. I didn’t mean to be mean, it’s just that you made it sound like I took advantage of her and it hurt, Lexy.”
Lexy looked down-“I know AJ. I’m sorry too, I didn’t mean it, it’s just that you just met her, it’s not like her.” They talked it over and both decided that Toni and AJ did rush into that, especially since she was drunk. The next day was a bit weird, Lexy was downstairs bored, so she went up to the front desk and smiled at the young man-“Hi, can I ask for a HUGE favor?”
The guy laughed-“Yes ma’am.”
She smiled bigger-“Good, can I borrow the ballroom to practice new dance moves for the concerts? Please? I won’t be long just an hour or two.” She pouted and he laughed as he nodded his head, she jumped up-“Thank you soo much!!” She ran upstairs to get her laptop and change into a workout outfit. She started the music up, she had made a CD with all the songs from the concert in the order they are performed. She started dancing to Safest Place to Hide, she always felt like the girls should be doing some kind of ballet to this song around the guys, and while the guys didn’t sing, they should dance with the girls. So she started choreographing to the song, pretending her guy was standing near her. In the middle of the song, she reached her hand out, to where the guy was suppose to grab it and twirl her in. Just then she felt a warm hand hold on to hers, she looked up and saw Nick smiling at her, he looked shy as he reeled her in. She continued dancing the song with him there and he smiled and danced what ever he could get out of it, then they stopped choreographing and he pulled her close to his body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped them around her waist. They slow danced in silence, just looking into each others eyes, not saying a word. She couldn’t remove her eyes from his, then he did it. He closed his eyes and leaned in, she looked at his lips as they came closer and closer. She closed her eyes and brushed her lips against his. Suddenly someone cleared their throat, Nick and Lexy jump back and look at the door where AJ stood. Lexy ran over to the laptop to turn the music off, AJ looked down he looked a little hurt, but shook it off-“Hey Nick, you left your cell phone upstairs and it’s been ringing off the hook.”
Nick walked over to him and called the person back-“Thanks AJ.”
AJ looked over at Lexy with a smile, he had covered the pain he felt well but Lexy could still feel a little bit of it from him,-“So? Sorry to interrupt.”
Lexy blushed and turned her face-“Shh AJ, we were just choreographing a dance.”
He laughed-“Yea right! I don’t know about you but I’m not to sure Kristin and Leighanne will be too happy with their husbands kissing the dancers.”
Lexy covered her face squeezing her eyes tight, when Nick walked in-“Hey, Lexy I want you to meet someone come on!” He grabbed her hand and they ran out to the lobby. A tall guy with a hat and sunglasses walked in and Lexy immediately knew who it was. She looked at Nick as he smiled and put a finger to his lips-“Hey JT! How’s it goin?”
Justin took his sunglasses off as they walked over to the ballroom-“Hey man, I was in town and figured you were, so I knew you were staying here.” He hugged AJ then looked over at Lexy and smiled-“Hi, I’m Justin Timberlake.”
Nick looked at Lexy and winked(making her melt)-“Yea, this is Lexy, she is one of our dancers.”
She smiled and he looked at her-“Have we met before Lexy? I don’t think so, I would remember someone so beautiful as yourself.”
Lexy rolled her eyes-“I’d be careful JT, or I will tell the whole hotel that you’re here.”
Nick covered his mouth and Justin shook his head-“Oh don’t worry baby, that already ha-(he gasped and his eyes got wide)NOO!! YOU!!”
Nick, Lexy and AJ busted out laughing. Nick finally stopped-“Oh your face was priceless! Don’t worry man, she’s cool. She won’t harm ya!”
Justin faked a laugh then put his shades back on-“C’mon Nick, come with me to buy some things. Beats hanging around here.”
Lexy felt a bad vibe from Justin as he looked at her, she then looked at Nick who nodded. She put on a smile-“Nice seeing you again Justin. Excuse me I have work to do.” She walked over to the laptop, Nick followed her.
He held her hands and got close to her face so he could whisper-“We will continue this later.” He winked then, left with Justin. Lexy did not stop smiling as she worked on more dances.
Meanwhile Nick and Justin were eating and talking about different things. Justin then got serious-“So, is there something going on with you and Lexy?”
Nick smiled at the mention of her name-“No, not yet anyway.”
Justin did not smile-“She’s bad news Nick. She’s a fake person, she puts on an act for people. We met the real her! You don’t need to be with that kind of person, I bet she is messing around with other guys.”
Nick looked Justin-“C’mon man! Don’t say that you don’t know her! I’ve been on tour with her for months now, we’ve gotten to know each other well.”
Justin shook his head-“Naw dawg! Just watch her, later on today, she seems flirty and loose like that. I bet ya that she already had sex with some of the guys on tour. I promise you man, just watch her later on tonight when she hangs out with the other guys. Britney was the same way with me, then she cheats on me. I wanna save you the heart break man, we’re buds! I’m just looking out for ya!”
Nick looked at him, then thought about Lexy with the other guys...maybe Justin is right.