- Text Size +
After Nick’s outing with Justin, he headed over to the stadium when he walked in he saw Lexy talking to Sean and Johnny. She started tickling Johnny and he picked her up and threw her on the couch and started tickling the crap out of her. Nick shook his head as he mumbled to himself-“he was right.” During the show, Nick was distant, his mind was on something else, Lexy had to tell him the step, she was concerned but not to much she figured he had a bad day. When the show was over, Lexy looked for him when they got to the hotel and Kevin told him that he had already went up to his room. Lisa walked over to Lexy-“Hey gurlie! You said you had something important to tell me earlier, sorry I couldn’t talk then.”
Lexy let Nick go, and laughed-“oh yea I called Toni right after it happened, she is so psyched to be back tomorrow. Let’s go upstairs so I can tell you.” The two girls went up to their room, and Lexy told her about what had happened earlier with Nick, the dance, the kiss and his winks.
Lisa smiled-“Aww How cute is that? Who would have thought Nick had his dreamy side.”
Lexy laughed-“DuH! Why else would girls love him?” Both girls started laughing, then Lexy stopped-“But, he was avoiding me earlier, and when we danced his mind was somewhere else. I’m worried cuz he didn’t come back to talk to me.”
Lisa frowned-“Maybe he was just having a bad day and he is tired, it happens ya know.” Lexy nodded and sighed. After a little more gossiping, Lisa went out with Danny, cuz he was leaving the next day, and Lexy went to bed.
The next day around noon, Lexy went downstairs to see if she could borrow the room again, and she saw a girl standing waiting for someone, anxiously looking at her watch. She was very pretty around 22 years old, with a camera. Lexy knew who she was waiting for so she felt like being nice. She went up to the girl and smiled-“Hi, I’m Lexy. I couldn’t help but notice that you are waiting for someone, and I think I have an idea who.”
The girl laughed shyly-“Yea, I’m waiting for the Backstreet Boys, I followed the bus last night and figured I would catch them today, I’m Ivette by the way.”
Lexy laughed-“Wow, true fan. Well I have to say it is your lucky day. I just so happen to be close to those boys and can get them down here for you. But it might be one at a time is that ok?”
Ivette’s eyes grew wide with excitement-“Oh my gosh are you serious? I don’t mind if it’s one at a time!”
Lexy giggled-“Ok then, who’s your favorite?” The girl held up a picture of AJ, Lexy laughed as she waited for Brian to pick up his phone. Minutes later, Ivette had met, taken pictures with, and got autographs from Howie, Brian, and Kevin. AJ had walked down and she got excited, they talked for a while and she took more pictures of him, he then decided to run to the cafeteria to get something to eat. The girl looked at Lexy and gave her a huge hug-“OH you are the best!”
Lexy laughed, then Nick and Justin walked up, her stomach turned. Nick smiled at the girl as he hugged her-“Hi, how are you?”
Ivette smiled and looked into his eyes as he looked at her with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. Lexy was shocked, Nick was checking her out. He talked to her for a while completely flirting with her, then he glanced at Lexy who was just watching. Justin was watching Lexy’s reaction the whole time. Then Nick did the most shocking thing, he grabbed Ivette’s hand-“Hey baby, me and Justin are going to a basketball game, you wanna come?”
Lexy’s heart started pounding hard as Ivette nodded excited-“Oh wow! Yea!” She turned to Lexy and had the biggest smile-“Thank you soo much Lexy!”
Then Nick laughed as he put his arm around her shoulder-“Yea, Thanks Lexy!” Justin laughed as the three of them walked off.
AJ walked up to Lexy as she stood there watching them leave-“Lexy, I’m sorry.” Lisa walked by them as she walked in with Toni, she had gone to drop Danny off at the airport and pick Toni up since she was already there. Both girls ran to Lexy and hugged her as Lexy still stood there shocked that he did that. When the concert came around, it was not getting any better for Lexy. Before the show started, Nick walked in late with Ivette at his side, he smiled-“Hey guys, you remember Ivette from earlier? That’s Toni and Lisa, they are friends of Lexy.” Lexy stood looking at them and faked a smile as Ivette thanked her again. During the show, Nick would sing to her, EVEN on My Beautiful Woman. AJ would do both his and Nick’s parts, he was pissed, Kevin also saw Nick’s behavior as weird so he stepped in to do more parts. After the show, everyone went back to the hotel, Lexy was too busy talking to Lisa about her sadness because she misses Danny. It helped her because she would forget her problem with Nick.
Later on the night, Lexy decided to confront Nick, so she went to his hotel room and knocked on the door. She felt nervous as she waited for him to open it, when he did she felt worse. He stood there with his shirt off and looked at her-“Hi.”
He seemed cold, Lexy was holding her tears back-“Hey, can we talk?”
Nick looked back as he held the door open enough for him to block it-“Uh, listen Lex this isn’t a good time I’m kinda busy.”
She felt her heart drop, then the frustration came-“Are you serious?? Nick you don’t even know her? What about us?”
Nick smirked-“Us? What us Lexy? There is nothing, there never was anything between us!”
Lexy searched in his eyes for answers-“Nick, but yesterday we were fine in the morning, then you left and-(pause) it was him...did Justin do this?”
Nick shook his head laughing-“Lexy Lexy yea we had something yesterday, but it’s over now. Justin had nothing to do with my decision.(he turned cold again) Besides not like you would miss me, maybe you should go sleep with the rest of dancers seeing how you must have already slept with half of them. I saw you with Johnny and Sean yesterday. Oh are you gonna cry?”
Lexy did not let one tear roll out she slapped him hard-“I will not let you talk to me like that Nick! I am not a slut, I told you my secrets, I let you know my thoughts. I trusted you, and this is how you act? Fuck you! Oh and by the way, Sean is dating Gabby and Johnny is gay!” She turned around and walked off angry.
Ivette stood behind Nick, she had heard everything as soon as Nick turned to face her, she slapped him too-“How dare you use me to get back at her? And then Lexy of all people, she was super nice to me, and you got me involved in your sick revenge! You are an asshole Nick Carter!” She grabbed her stuff and walked out of his room.
AJ was walking up-“Is it me or did you just get smacked by two girls?”
Nick shook his head as he rubbed his cheek-“AJ, have you slept with Lexy?”
AJ was shocked-“What? Hell no! Man, we’ve made out a few times in the beginning but we never went that far, she made it very clear to me that she wasn’t like that. Wait, Nick did you tell her anything? Was that Lexy who slapped you first?”
Nick looked at him-“Yea, it was! That little bitch thinks that-”
AJ interrupted him-“Woah! Don’t go calling her names! She hasn’t done anything. She was really excited about how you two were coming along. Why have you been acting like this? What is up?"
Nick backed up-“Man, nothing is going on. I had a talk with Justin and he opened my eyes to a few things about her. I saw more clearly. She’s a flirt AJ, not someone I need to be with.”
AJ stared at him-“ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF? You are more a flirt than she is, she is a friendly person. That’s why people like hanging out with her, what have you done? (Then he got in Nick’s face)I can’t believe I let her go for someone like you to come along and tear her apart!” With that, AJ walked out the door. MEANWHILE, when Lexy got in her room she was startled to see Justin sitting on the chair, Lisa and Toni stood up-“We told him to leave but he wouldn’t.”
Lexy looked at him-“Get out.”
Justin smirked-“Aww, hunny did Nicky make you upset?”
Lexy did not let her tears fall-“What do you want Justin?”
He laughed-“I just wanted to be here to see your reaction after what Nick did. I knew that he would listen to me, and this was a perfect way to get you back for what you did to me?”
Lexy’s was in disbelief-“You did this?? You screwed things up with me and Nick because of something I did months ago?? Get out of my room you sick fuck!! Toni call Jeremy please!!”
He laughed-“Yea, you humiliated me and I know I get to see you in pain. Besides Nick doesn’t need to be with you anyways.” He stood close to her running his hands through her hair, and down her arm. She stepped away as there was a knock on the door, Jeremy came in. Justin looked at him-“No need big man! I was just leaving. Bye baby.” Jeremy escorted him out of the build, the minute the door closed Lexy let out her cries. Toni and Lisa ran to her and held her as in between sobs she told them everything Nick had said. When she was calmer she stood up and walked to the mirror, wiping away the runny make up-“I let my guard down, and I got hurt. But I will not let it down again, I promise you this much.” Lexy stood in front of the mirror, promising to herself that Nick would not be the cause of her pain anymore.