- Text Size +
The rest of that week was hell for Lexy and her two friends. The day after what had happened, Lisa came into Lexy’s room crying her and Danny had broken up. He said it wouldn’t work because of her new schedule and his job at home. As if that wasn’t bad, two days later, Toni came saying that her and AJ were through, it was mutual they had rushed into it too fast. The three girls decided they were just going to do the shows then going straight to their hotel room. Nick was avoiding Lexy, which wasn’t hard since she could hardly stand looking at him. The whole group had been pulled a part, AJ and Nick hung out with Jared and Michael, the married ones hung out together, the dancers together, and the three girls. It was weird, Lexy didn’t cry anymore, she would dance with Nick like she was suppose to and fake a smile, then walk away.
Things started gettin back to normal, AJ was starting to hang out with the girls more, and Lexy was loosening up a bit. When they went to Vegas, the guys loved going there because they got to go to the casinos, Lexy was excited cuz she wanted to go to the Pussycat Doll lounge. Of course, the guys did not hesitate in volunteering to take her. All five guys, Leighanne, Kristin, Toni, Lisa, and Johnny went with Lexy. When they got there, they were let in, there was camera crew everywhere. Lexy turned to AJ-“I wonder who’s gonna be here today?”
Nicole walked over to the guys, they had met before and they absolutely loved them. She smiled as she hug each boy, then AJ introduced Toni, Lisa, Johnny, and Lexy, who was smiling big. Nicole smiled-“welcome to all! I hope you enjoy the show, we’re not to thrilled with our special guest seeing as she’s not here yet.”
Lexy was looking around-“Wow, this place is amazing I would love to be on that stage performing with you guys.”
AJ smiled, then whispered in Nicole’s ear making her smile-“Hey, Lexy how about you come on stage with us tonight? Looks like Miss Ashlee Simpson is late anyways.”
Lexy’s eyes got wide with excitement-“ARE YOU SERIOUS?? OH MY LORD I WOULD LOVE THAT!” Nicole took Lexy backstage and got her changed as she was taught the songs(being a dancer she is a fast learner I know impossible to learn it that fast but hey it’s make believe :P) An hour later, Lexy was dressed when she heard arguing outside of the dressing room.
Nicole was yelling at Ashlee-“I’m sorry hun but we have a schedule to run, besides we found someone else to fill in for you, this person actually has the body to be a PCD, unlike you who is completely flat!”
Ashlee was mad-“But we are live! The cameras are rolling You can’t do this to me!”
Jessica walked up behind her-“You can’t do this Nicole, not to us I’m a star I can do wat ever show I want!”
Nicole laugh-“Well honey, you can take your star ass somewhere else because with that snotty attitude you are not wanted here.” With that she turned around and walked off. The show started shortly after, Ashlee stuck around telling the LIVE camera that they were gonna see who replaced her. When the girls came out, the music to tainted love started and they started singing. The guys were amazed at how beautiful Lexy looked, but their surprise was about to be much bigger. It came to her turn and the guys just stared in awe, she sang amazingly. Kevin looked at Brian who had a smile on his face that only them two knew what it meant. She danced infront of AJ and Nick smiling as she sung, then one of the girls started coughing and couldn’t let out the long note so Nicole pushed Lexy to do it, so she did everyone was amazed. Lexy was excited it was all going well, she loved the look on Nick’s face when she walked out. They performed many songs, and Lexy got to dance and sing some parts of it. When it was all over the girls thanked her and gave a shout out to the Backstreet Boys.
Lexy walked over to them, AJ hugged her-“Wow, you were amazing. Why didn’t you tell us that you could sing?”
Kevin laughed-“Yea hun, that was great!”
Howie put his arm around her shoulder-“I mean, we knew you could dance but not like that DAYUM!” They laughed as she turned a little red.
Just then a tall blonde guy walked up to her and smiled. She looked at him and got red as he walked over to her and introduced himself-“Hi, Lexy was it? I’m Devon Sawa, I just wanted to come over here and tell you how beautiful you looked up there.”
Lisa and Toni’s mouth dropped as the looked at him. Lexy’s heart started pounding real fast as she shook his hand and smiled-“wow thank you! Oh These are my friends, Lisa and Toni. Those are the Backstreet Boys, you might not have heard of them.”
Devon laughed as he shook everyone’s hands, then looked at her again-“So, Lexy will you do me the honor of going out to eat with me tonight? I’m starving and I know a little spot in downtown Vegas?”
Lexy was shocked, Lisa bumped her to snap her out of her daze-“Um...I would love to go to dinner with you, I’m staying at the Palms hotel, pick me up in an hour?”
He nodded and smiled to everyone else and walked out. When he was out of their sight everyone(except Nick) poked fun at Lexy-“OOOoooOO Go Lexy!” She covered her face-“Guys stop! Let’s go I need to get ready!”
The whole ride to the hotel, she could not stop smiling, Lisa and Toni kept repeating-“Lexy has a date with Devon Sawa! Wow!” An hour later, she was finishing up her make up, when her room phone rang, Toni picked it up-“Hello, I have a message for Miss Lexy, can you tell her that Mr. Sawa is downstairs waiting for her. Thank you!” Toni smiled-“Hey Lex He’s here!”
Lexy’s stomach started turning as she put her shoes on, then the three girls headed down. When they got there, he was standing near the bar facing the elevator, his mouth opened a little bit when she walked out. She smiled-“Hi Devon.”
He walked up and took her hand-“Wow Lexy you look great. You ready?”
Just then the elevator opened up, revealing Nick and AJ. Both guys walked up to Toni and Lisa, Nick looked at Lexy and stared as she walked out, ‘she looks amazing, wow.’ Lisa waved her hand infront of his face-“YO Nick you alive! You might wanna wipe the drool that has been crawling out of your mouth.” Everyone laughed at that one, well Nick didn’t he just shot Lisa a ‘watever’ look.
The night was great for Lexy, she went out to eat and got to know Devon, then came back to the hotel where there was a club on the top floor where they danced and enjoyed each other’s company. He walked her to her room and was a total gentleman, he gave her a soft kiss telling her that he would love to do this again. She walked into her room and leaned on the door, Lisa and Toni ran up to her-“HOW DID IT GO?”
Lexy walked over to her bed-“He is like my prince charming, he is really nice and total gentleman! I’m gonna see him again tomorrow, maybe this is serious guys!”
Lisa smiled-“Wow! If you dump him can I have him?”
Lexy laughed-“Why would I dump him?”
Toni smiled-“I dunno, maybe Nick comes around and begs for your forgiveness.”
The three girls look at each other and start hysterically laughing, Lexy’s mind was racing ‘yea rite Nick? Apologize? That would be the day.’