- Text Size +
Nick got home from the mall to find A.J. and Brian playing pool. Both guys took one look at him and started laughing. AJ looked at the torn up Nick with his hair messed up, a black eye, and his sleeves were torn. Still laughing AJ-"What the hell happened to you?"
Nick was angry-"I was at the mall with Justin and a little girl recognized him and-"
Brian smirked-"A little girl did this to you?"
Nick threw a pillow at him-"No dawg! Let me finish. So me and Justin were nice enough to give this kid an autograph and her older sister walks up, Justin does not know how to keep his damn mouth shut and he hit on her now she flips out and gets on the table and starts telling the entire freakin room that we are there. So we get chased, caught up to, pulled on and damn this girl was frustrating! She wasn't even all that!!" Nick shook his head-"freakin psycho!"
Brian laughed some more-"good thing we don't have any photoshoots or appearances!!" With that statement, both boys laughed so hard as AJ took his sunglasses glasses off the table-"Here man, you will need these to hide that nasty war wound."
Nick glared. Brian looked at Nick-"Now, what were you doing, in a FLORIDA mall alone, with no bodygaurd?"
Nick got up to grab a bag of ice for his eye-"I don't know, we thought we were pretty well covered up. Apperantly you can't compliment some one."
The other two boys finally calmed down and shook their heads.
*The Next Day*
Alexia grathered her stuff into a back pack and her water bottle, then headed downstairs. She took her keys, walked over to her mom-"Bye mom, wish me luck."
Her mom gave her a hug-"Good Luck baby!"
She walked out to her light green convertable beetle. When she arrived at the audition, she immidiatly learned the dance and split up into groups. After much practice, they performed it for Jeremy(head guy). Soon after Jeremy started calling peoples names out, Lexy stood around as she was not called. Confused, she watched the others who were also not called. Then Jeremy said-"I hate to tell you, but those who were called did not make it. You can go home. As for the rest of you, congratulations."
Alexia hugged the 3 friends she had made, Johnny, Sean, and Adrianna.
Jeremy calmed every one down so he could start calling people over to him to tell them what room to go to. They would then meet the artist they were dancing for in their assigned room. Lexy's turn came up and she went to studio 5. She shook Jeremy's hand and walked over the room. Adrianna, Johnny, and Sean were already there and she squeeled when she saw them. The sat around and talked while they waited for the artist to show up.
After a few minutes the doors opened and five guys walked in. A tall dark haired one, followed by a short one with curly hair, then a short blonde curly haired one with a smile that could light up the room. Soon after came in another dark haired one with tattoos all over his arms(Lexy's kind of man). She smiled as she started to think of what she could do with him. Then walked in this tall blonde guy with sunglasses. One look at him and Lexy's stomach turned, it was him...the guy from the mall. She watched him as they introduced themselves, Kevin, Howie, Brian, AJ and Nick. He glanced at her, but didn't recognize her, she sighed in relief. After explaining that it was a great pleasure to meet them all, they mentioned that the tour lasted about a year, and it started in a month. Rehearsals started monday morning. The other dancers grabbed their stuff and left, which was what Lexy should have done. But her smartass mouth kicked in. She looked at Nick-"It's kinda bright in here huh?...Nick was it?"
Nick laughed-"Yea, but I got a nasty black eye, so i didn't want to show it off."
She tried to keep her smile from shwoing-"Oh? what happened?"
AJ butted into the conversation-"See Babe, my buddy was at the mall and a girl was a total Bitch."
Lexy interrupted-"A girl did this to you?"
Nick shook his head as AJ went on-"No see for no reason, this chick told the whole room that Nick and his friend were there and a bunch of girls attacked the guys."
Lexy raised an eyebrow-"For no reason?"
Nick not paying attention to the look on her face-"Nah, this chick must have been PMS'in or something!"
Lexy was fired up now-"Are you sure that Justin Timberlake didn't get cocky and call her a lesbian?"
AJ looked confused as he watched Nick take his sunglasses off and look at Lexy. The other four guys had stopped talking and were also amazed that this girl was the one who did this and that there was more to the story than what Nick told them. No one said anything as they glared at each other. Nick was searching for something to shoot back with but he couldn't. Lexy smiled at the boys-"It's been a pleasure guys. See you monday for rehearsals." she grabbed her back pack and walked out to her car. AS she sat in her car she yelled at her self-"OH MY GOD!! STUPID GIRL! YOU RUINED YOUR CAREER!!!" Just then someone knocked on her window scaring her to death.
AJ laughed-"I'm sorry baby! I wanted to bring you your CD player you left."
She held her chest-"OH! Thank you! So um...how much do y'all hate me? Did I lose my job?"
AJ laughed-"Hell no! NIck got put in his place back there. Serves the little focker right! WE still think you are an awesome dancer therfore we will see ya monday morning!" He walked inside. The whole ride home Lexy did not stop smiling.