- Text Size +
Nick lay in his bed thinking about how cute Lexy looked, and he thought about everything that had happened. He thought about what Justin had said and it made him mad, he had been lied to, he looked at AJ who was sitting at the computer. He knew AJ was right that night, he thought maybe it was too late to come to his senses.
AJ was sitting on his computer, then he started laughing-“Yo man look! The girls on the threads are coming up with keepers!”
Nick got up and looked at AJ-“Keepers? Keepers of what?”
Aj waved his hand for him to come look-“They pick something about us, and say they are keepers of it. These girls are creative! Look at this, keeper of my floor humping?? Man I would love to meet her!”
He laughed as Nick also laughed, he took the mouse and clicked on his keepers-“Keeper of Thor? They still call it that?”
Aj looked at him-“What is Thor?”
Nick turned red-“A part of me that girls really like!”
AJ thought about it and then laughed-“They named it??”
Nick shook his head-"No, Chris named it for them."
Both guys continued looking through the threads, they liked seeing what people would say, they also would comment on a few, but with weird screen names.
The next day, everyone was doing their own thing, Lexy had a day date with Devin, he said it was a surprise but to wear comfy clothes so she did. When he picked her up, he made her close her eyes until they got there. When she opened her eyes she was standing at the Zoo, and got really excited because it had been for ever since she had gone to the zoo. They spend all day there, she was having so much fun, but she had to tell him something at the end of their date. When they were getting closer to the hotel, she told him what was on her mind-“Ok, Devin the past two days have been amazing, I’ve had so much fun with you! You are an awesome guy, but I’m on the road for a while and I can’t see this happening and I don’t wanna hurt you. I’m sorry.”
Devin smiled and nodded-“I understand Lexy, I’ve had fun these two days too, maybe if ya go to Vancouver you can give me a call.”
She smiled-“I would like that.” He gave her a soft kiss and she stepped out of the car and headed upstairs to get her stuff for the show. When she got up to her room, she saw Lisa and told her wat had happened with Devin, Lisa smiled-“It’s for the better Lex, it’s ok.”
That night at the show, Nick was acting really weird, he kept lookin at Lexy when he would sing, then when they did their dances together he would look into her eyes, even if she wasn’t looking back. After Just want you to know, AJ started talking to the audience about how nice and awesome they had been, meanwhile Lexy changed into her outfit for the next upbeat song. Nick ran back stage and grabbed Lexy’s hand he stared pulling her toward the stage she was confused but he just looked at her-“Do the dance we had choreographed for Safest place to hide!” She looked at him confused but nodded because they were already on stage. Crawling back to you started and she started doing ballet behind the guys. She kept dancing, until Nick’s part, he went back to her and grabbed her hand as he sang to her. She continued dancing with him and he remembered the guy part of the dance as he danced too. His entire verse was sang to her, she was shocked he was actually apologizing, she could tell in his eyes that he really meant what he sang. When AJ was singing after, Nick was whispering in Lexy’s ear-“Lexy I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for everything I have done and said please for give me!” In the end of the song, where they repeat crawling back to you Nick got down to his knees and held her hand. The lights dimmed and they ran off stage. Toni ran up to Lexy and smiled-“Told you this could happen.”
Lexy looked at her and smiled-“Shh.” After the show was over, Nick ran to catch up with Lexy as they got on the bus-“Hey Lexy Can we talk?”
Lexy turned to look at him-“Sure.”
He smiled-“Listen, I just want you to know that I really meant wat I said and what I sang too. As corny and cheesy that sounded I did, I really meant it. I’m sorry.”
She smiled-“Wow, I seriously didn’t think you would do something like that I mean your fans were watching!”
He laughed-“I don’t care I wanted to get my point across. Did it work? Do you forgive me?”
He pouted and made puppy eyes, she laughed as she pushed his face away-“OH no! Not the puppy eyes!” He laughed as he tickled her then gave her a hug. They both sat there for a second, then pulled away smiling, she giggled-“Um...I’m gonna ride with the girls. I’ll see ya later!”
She ran over to the other bus and got on, she went back to the TV area and kicked everyone out, except her girls. She told them about what Nick had said. Lisa laughed-“Wow, we told Nick could come around...we just never believed it ourselves.”
Lexy smiled-“I know, neither did I.” When they got to the hotel, Lexy was too pumped to sleep so around 2am she snuck out and went to the pool.
She did a few laps then got out, just then Nick walked up with his towel-“Why I thought I was the only one who went swimming at night.”
She laughed-“You might be! I just couldn’t sleep so I figured I would kill some energy.”
Nick smirked-“Yea, I just like working out. You leavin?” She started to answer, but he had taken off his shirt and pulled down his pants she was shocked after like 2 seconds she turned around, she felt her face get red. He was calm-“Wat’s wrong Lexy?”
She had her back towards him-“Um..uh...I... I gotta go.”
He held his laugh-“Lex! Wait, come swim with me!”
She put her hand up to block him as she grabbed her stuff-“Um...no...no Nicky it’s fine, I’m tired. I’ll see ya later!”
She ran off to her room, Nick laughed silently as he put his swimsuit back on. He didn’t think she would freak out like that, but it was still very amusing to her.
The next morning, AJ, Kevin, Brian, Lisa, and Toni sat around one of the tables. Lexy went over and sat with them and they started talking about how they were heading to LA next, and how AJ has his house where they would be staying at. The other dancers were gonna stay at the hotels, they weren’t close like Toni, Lisa, and Lexy were. Nick walked up and sat across from Lexy. Immediately, Lexy’s eyes were drawn to his, well “area”, she looked away, but Nick had seen her, he smirked. She started feeling her face get hot so she looked around. Nick started talking to the other guys-“Oh guys you should have seen the thread the girls online talk about! They talk about Thor.”
Brian looked at Nick-“And wat exactly is Thor?”
Nick smiled as he looked at Lexy-“Thor is the name Chris made up, and the fans loved, for my-”
Lexy got up quickly-“I..uh...gotta go get ready to leave. Gotta get my bags and stuff.” She walked away fast, followed by Lisa and Toni, the rest of the group looked at her like she was crazy.
Toni laughed as they got in the elevator-“Wat is up with you? You are acting too weird.”
Lisa agreed-“Yea hun! Tell us, cuz we suspect you are on drugs.”
Lexy sighed-“Ok, don’t tell anyone. Last night when I was swimming, Nick came up and wanted to go swimming too. Well his kind of swimming is WAY different then our swimming! He took off his clothes...like ALL of it!”
Toni and Lisa’s eyes got wide-“YOU SAW NICK’S DICK?”
Lexy rolled her eyes-“Only for like a second, but it’s still embarrassing!!” When they arrived on their floor Nick was standing infront of her door, Toni and Lisa giggled as they pushed Lexy off the elevator and headed back downstairs, Lexy glared at them. Then walked towards Nick looking down at the floor.
He laughed-“Lexy, I have a confession, I don’t always go swimming like that! It just came to me, as a small joke last night.”
Lexy looked at him and play hit him-“YOU ASS!! You made me feel embarrassed!”
He laughed hard-“I know, I could see your face, it was all priceless!!” He continued laughing and poking fun at her the rest of the day as they headed to LA where the fun was about to begin.