- Text Size +
Lexy sat in her hotel room, wondering what surprise AJ had for everyone. He had told them that this tour party was gonna be ‘OFF THE CHAIN.’ The next day Lexy and the gang arrived at AJ’s crib, his house was huge with like 10 guest rooms and a half in door half out door pool. His backyard was Lexy’s favorite part it was the beach, along the beach there was a dock with a HUGE yacht. Apparently that was the big surprise, none of the guys had seen it since he bought it. AJ laughed-“So, what do you think? That’s where the party will be tomorrow night after the show. Come on I’ll show you inside!” Nick was the first one to get on, him and AJ went of talking about how good of a buy it was.
After the tour of the yacht, Lexy turned to Lisa-“ Do you know how hott this party will be? We most definitely have to go shopping for the hottest outfits!”
Toni looked at her-“Oh yea! We have to be the hottest three girls at that party!” The three girls turned around and ran into Howie.
He laughed-“Do you seriously have to go shopping every time a special occasion comes around?”
The girls nodded as they laughed and hooked elbows walking up to AJ house to claim rooms. The rooms were huge, they were all connected by a large bathroom. Of course the three girls had picked rooms next to each other, it was Toni then Lisa, then Lexy. AJ spent all day getting supplies and putting them in the yacht and getting it ready for the party. The girls laid out for half of the day, then went shopping for their outfit, they decided that they would go shopping the next morning for the accessories. After the show that night, they went back to AJ’s to watch movies in his home theater. Lexy sat outside on the beach. Nick walked up and sat down-“Hey Lex. Watcha doin?”
She pointed without looking at him-“You can see the dolphins playin in the water.”
Nick looked over where the moon was reflecting off the water and sure enough there were dolphins jumping up-“You like dolphins?”
Lexy looked over at him and smiled-“Yea, they are my favorite animal, they fascinate me. I’ve never been close enough to them though.”
Nick laughed-“Well then I suggest we get you close enough! Wait here, I have an idea.” He ran inside and then came back out with the keys to the yacht.
Lexy smiled-“We are not taking AJ’s yacht out there are we?”
Nick laughed-“Why not? I’ll take you to see them! C’mon!” He grabbed her hand as they ran over to the yacht, once they got in he untied it and went to start it. They went to where you can see the dolphins closer, but you could still see the shore. Lexy was amazed, she walked over to the front of the boat and looked over. The dolphins were splashing and jumping up and down. They spoke to each other as the played, Lexy and Nick watched the dolphins as they talked almost all night.
The next morning, Lexy woke up to the sound of seagulls-“Damn seagulls must be outside my window again.” When she opened her eyes she saw the seagull in her face she screamed as she jumped up. When she looked around she screamed again, she was still on the boat and she couldn’t see the land anymore.
Nick jumped up-“OH MY GOD!”
She looked at him-“What happened?? Where are we?”
He looked around, searching for land any where-“Oh Lex, we fell asleep and must have drifted off.”
She was furious and scared-“Drifted off?? You mean we are out in the middle of nowhere??” She watched Nick run into the control room-“What are you gonna do?”
Nick was looking around for the radio, then remember that AJ had told him that he had taken the radio out to put batteries in it. He then started searching his pockets-“DAMMIT!! I was looking for the radio, but it’s not here and I don’t have my cell phone on me! Do you have yours?”
She reached into her pocket and pulled it out-“Yea but it has NO signal whatsoever, not even a roaming!!”
Nick ran his hand through his hair as he paced back and forth-“ok, well lets think. Maybe I can take us back. Let me start it and see where we go.”
They drove for two hours and still did not see any land or anything else. Lexy was starting to panic-“You know this is all your fault! If you wouldn’t have brought me out here then this wouldn’t have happened!”
Nick was shocked-“My fault?? I was trying to be nice, if you wouldn’t have stopped talking we wouldn’t have fallen asleep!”
She started crying-“This isn’t my fault! Now we are gonna starve! Or worse! We’ll be eaten by the shark from JAWS!! The Jelly fish are gonna get us..”She continued ranting on about how horrible this was.
Nick snapped out of it and chuckled a little, he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her trying to calm her down-“Shh, it’s ok Lexy, we are not gonna get eaten by the shark from JAWS. The guys will notice we are gone and send someone out here. Besides, AJ stocked up the yacht with food and drinks for the party tonight, we aren’t gonna starve. Calm down.”
Lexy was sniffling, as she realized that she seemed like a big baby just then and laughed-“Oh wow. I really panicked. I’m sorry Nick, I guess I was just freaking out.” They both looked around then decided to go inside, the sun was beaming down hard. Nick prepared breakfast as she showered, since AJ had a girls stay in his yacht after he bought it, there was brand new women’s clothes on the boat incase some of them would need to change. Lexy borrowed some shorts and a cute bathing suit, since she is stuck here she decided she was gonna lay out.
Meanwhile back at the house, no one had notice Nick and Lexy were gone, they figured they had slept in. It wasn’t until around 2 pm when they figured it was kinda late, so Kevin went up to Nick’s room and noticed he wasn’t there, so he went over to Lexy’s and saw she wasn’t there either. Brian was downstairs playing with Baylee when he saw his cousin concerned walking down the stairs-“what’s up Kev?”
Kevin looked at him-“Have you see Nick and Lexy?”
AJ looked over at him-“No, they aren’t in their rooms?” Kevin shook his head, AJ looked at Brian-“Hmm, maybe they went with the girls shopping, we’ll ask them when they get back.”
Around 4:30 Toni and Lisa walked into the house-“Hey guys! We’re back!”
AJ walked up to them-“Hey! How’d it go?”
Lisa smiled-“It was great, we had a blast we found sooo many nice things! Is Lexy around? I wanna show her the new stuff.”
Kevin crossed his arms-“You mean her and Nick didn’t go with you?”
Toni shook her head-“No, she didn’t answer when we knocked this morning so we figured she had stayed up late talking to Nick that she was out like a lightbulb.” Brian started to get worried-“Well they aren’t here, and they weren’t with you. So were could those to be?”
Toni looked at AJ-“I saw Nick come in here last night and grab the keys to your yacht...(she smirked)you think maybe the two got friendly in your yacht?”
AJ laughed-“That sounds like Nick, let’s go surprise them.” When they walked out side they notice that it was getting dark, and very windy. There were dark grey clouds forming, a storm was rolling in. Brian, Kevin, AJ, Lisa, and Toni walked over to the dock and saw the boat was gone. AJ looked at Kevin who was definitely worried.
They ran back inside to call the cops, Kevin spoke to them in a different room. Lisa was now panicking-“Oh AJ, you don’t think anything happened to them do ya?”
AJ sighed-“I donno Lis, they could have just fell asleep and drifted out.”
Toni paced back and forth-“What about the show?”
Brian called Johnny and informed him of the situation, they were gonna have to cancel the show and the party for that night and reschedule when Nick was back.
AJ called his guest list letting them know that there was an emergency and the party was gonna be postponed. Kevin finally came out very angry-“They fuckin coast guard can’t do anything tonight. They said that a very bad storm was coming in and they couldn’t go out there tonight.” Everyone was worried, but couldn’t’ do anything.
Mean while, Lexy saw the clouds get dark, she went to Nick-“Hey, it’s getting pretty dark for it to be 6pm.”
Nick went out side and saw the dark storm clouds-“Oh Shit! There’s a storm coming Lex, hurry help me get the anchor out so we won’t float away further!” They both ran over, as the wind was pushing hard and let the anchor go. Nick then ran over and secured the windows and the doors as they ran inside. She sat on the couch with her knees up against her chest,-“Are we gonna be ok?”
Nick wrapped his arms around her shoulders as the wind rocked the boat, he didn’t know the answer to her question.