- Text Size +
That night was very intense(in more than one way) for everyone, hardly anyone slept. Lisa was pacing back and forth in her room, looking out the window every five minutes. She was worried about her friend. The sky was dark, there was only light when lightining would flash. Just then the power went out, she stopped walking and sat on the floor. She didn’t wanna run into anything, she heard a knock at her door, she didn’t get up-“Come in!”
AJ walked in holding a flashlight and a candle he went over and sat next to her, he laughed-“What are you doing on the floor?”
She felt silly-“I’m not too fond of the dark, so I sat down so I won’t run into anything.”
AJ smiled and set the candle down-“Aww, were you waiting for your prince charming to come get you?”
Lisa felt her cheeks burn, she could tell they were getting red,good thing it was dark, but totally played it cool-“Yea, why? Do you think he is on his way?”
AJ laughed-“Ouch!” They sat and talked for a bit, he was totally helping her calm down. He was making her laugh, then he smiled and removed the strand of hair that fell in her face.
She felt her heart start beating faster and much harder, he was looking into her eyes and she was nervous, once again she played it off-“It’s a good thing I have you here to keep me company while I wait for my prince to come keep me safe.”
He smirked-“Yea, but I think I am here for something more than just to protect you.” He go closer to her, she felt like her heart was about to pop out of her chest. He leaned in, and she closed her eyes. His lips brushed against hers sending a warm wave through her body as he kissed her.
Mean while Lexy and Nick were sitting in the boat as it rocked, Lexy was starting to feel sea sick so she ran to the bathroom. Nick ran in after her, he held her hair back and held on to her waist. She rinsed her mouth with mouth wash, then Nick helped her over to the couch she layed down and he covered her up. When she woke up the next morning, she felt that the sea was smoother. She washed up then made some coffee, she walked out to the front of the boat, there was a breeze and a few dolphins coming up for breakfast, she smiled-“If I wasn’t stuck out here, I would definatly want to live here.” She looked up and saw a tiny dot up ahead flying towards them. It looked like a helicopter, she ran inside and shook Nick. He stretched then gave her a goofy smile, she almost melted then remembered why she was waking him-“Nick a helicopter!! Their gonna save us!!”
Both of them got up and ran out side, it was much closer now, they started jumping up and down waving. The helicopter spoke through a megaphone-“It will all be ok Mr. Carter. Follow us back to the shore and you will be rescued!” He nodded as he went to raise the anchor, then up to the control room. Lexy was excited she went to stand by him bringing him some coffee. He smiled-“Thanx babe.” She felt her heart jump when he called her that, she couldn’t help but smile so she decided to sit in the front and watch the dolphins swim with the boat. About 2 hours later, they arrived at AJ’s dock. Everyone was standing outside Lexy was waving excitedly, Nick was laughing from the top. When they brought it to a stop, Lexy ran over to Lisa and Toni and gave them the biggest hug. AJ stood with his arms open waiting for a hug as she ran by, he looked at them and laughed. Lexy turned to him-“I’m sorry AJ! But my gurls were first.” He laughed as she hugged him then went back to the girls.
AJ walked up to Nick-“Dude, if you wanted borrow the boat to have some wild adventure with Lexy, you could have just asked!” He laughed as he hugged Nick who glanced at Lexy. She was also looking at him with a shy smile on her face, no one noticed it.
Kevin also hugged him-“Man, if you ever do this to us again, we will kill you.”
Nick shook his head-“Nah man! It was freakin scary, we thought we were gonna die in that storm. You should have seen Lexy she was frea-”
Lexy ran up to him and punched him playfully in the stomach-“Shut up Nicky!!Don’t you dare tell them anythin!” Everyone laughed, Lexy looked up and saw another helicopter-“Look a second helicopter!”
Kevin looked up and shook his head-“Damn! Let’s get inside, that’s the media already!”
When they went inside they turned the Tv on and sure enough there was a reporter-“Last night the Backstreet Boys cancelled their show here, due to some family emergencies. Well we had our crew find out the real reason, it turns out that Nick Carter was lost at sea, with a female friend. We spoke to some of the fans yesterday and they showed their concern for the Backstreet Boy, hoping he would be home safely. We just received some footage of Nick and friend being returned safely to AJ McLean’s home.”
Brian turned the TV off-“Those darn reporters always gotta be up in our business!”
Nick rubbed his face-“Man, I can just hear Johnny, wanting to do a press conference.”
Lexy smiled then turned to her girls-“Man it is good to be home on LAND!!”
Lisa smiled then looked over at AJ, he winked at her thinking no one saw, but Lexy caught it and smiled-“C’mon girls we have tons to talk about!” They walked into Lexy’s room-“Wat was that??”
Lisa felt her face get hot-“Well, me and AJ kinda hooked up last night. It was a very in the moment deal. It was perfect.” She sighed, Toni and Lexy laughed.
Then Toni turned to Lexy-“So wat happened? Why did you guys end up so far away!”
Lexy rolled her eyes and laughed as she told her buddies her whole adventure.
That night they did the concert, then AJ had his party which was hott, he restocked the food for everyone who was there. The girls were the last to arrive, they wanted to make a good entrance. When they walked in they knew they were hott, AJ had invited the guys from Click 5 since they were the new opening act. AJ walked up behind them-“DAYUM! I must say you three pulled it off, you are the hottest girls at this party.”
Nick walked up looking extremely hot-“I must say I have to admit. You look really great.”
Toni smiled-“Thanks babe! You don’t look so bad yourself!”
Nick laughed-“Your welcome! Now LEXY you look great.”
She smiled-“Thanks.”
After a few minutes of just staring at each other, Toni rolled her eyes and laughed-“Well we are gonna go mingle with the hott stars at this party! Bye guys.” She grabbed Lisa and Lexy by the arms as they walked over to the cocktail table and got a few drinks. They talked to everyone and dance with total hotties like Paul Walker, Hayden Christiansen, Josh Hartnett, Ryan Cabrera, and many more. Lexy was totally enjoying the night, she was changing dance partners all the time. Toni was getting very cozy with the drummer from Click 5 Joey. They were dancing most of the night together. Lexy laughed as she saw AJ walk up and take Lisa away from some guy and start dancing with him.
Nick walked up to Lexy-“hey wanna dance?”
She smiled and nodded they walked out to the dance floor as Black eyed peas ‘My Humps’ came on. They started dancing and Lexy was singing along with it, Nick was laughing as she would rub her butt then her boobs. That night was a total success.
Eveyrone had a blast, something that was about to change, and no one saw it coming