- Text Size +
Time was going very slowly, they couldn’t get Jared to say if he was on any kinds of drugs the night of the accident. He figured since Lexy couldn’t remember he was gonna get away with it. Boy was he wrong, Lexy woke up breathing heavily, she ran to Lisa who was at AJ’s room. Lisa looked at her-“Sweety wat’s wrong? Are you ok?”
Lexy shook her head-“I dreamt it Lisa! I dreamt the accident Jared was on a lot of things. I relived it ”
AJ got serious-“We need to find Nick. C’mon ”
They went to his room, and no on answered so they went downstairs to the pool area, sure enough he was swimming, he liked doing that when he had something on his mind. Lexy hadn’t talked to him since the night he told her they were suppose to be getting together. He got out and walked to them-“What’s up guys?”
AJ crossed his arms-“Lexy has something to tell you ”
Lexy bit her bottom lip, she felt nervous-“I was taking a nap a few minutes ago and I dreamt the accident. Everything leading up to it and then the accident itself.”
Nick smiled-“really? Is that all you remember?”
Lexy nodded but did not smile-“Nick, Jared took a lot of drugs before driving that night. He did two lines of coke, 3 tabs, and some weed ALONG with a few drinks. How could I have survived that accident?”
Nick looked at her as he got mad, he walked past them and into the hotel. Lexy ran to stop him-“No, let me talk to him first, you call the cops and tell them we know what he was on.”
Nick shook his head-“No, I can call them on my way up there but I want to talk to him too.”
The four of them went to his room and knocked on the door, Nick stood on the side so Jared could not see him right away. He opened the door-“Hi Lexy. Is something wrong?”
She felt her bottom lip tremble-“Why would you do this? Why would you drive after everything you took?”
He looked surprised-“What are you talking about? I thought you didn’t remember?”
She shook her head-“I remembered that. Few minutes ago it came to me.”
Nick stepped into the door frame-“You are unbelievable. You asshole!” He grabbed him by the shirt and shoved him inside punching him continuously then threw him on the bed-“You know she could stay like this forever? Do you know what you have done? I hope you rot in hell for ever!”
Just then the police walked in and arrested him. Lexy shook her head as they took him away-“The accident was horrible. He kept challenging the traffic lights, he kept saying that it was 3am no one was out at this time.”
Nick looked at her then at the floor-“I’m sorry you had to relive it.”
She laughed-“oh yea me too. I need a drink and to go out and party tonight. You guys are welcome to come.” She walked out of the room and headed upstairs.
Nick stood confused-“She is gonna go party? After what happened? You guys better go with her, I don’t want her goin by herself.”
Lisa looked at him-“Of course we are going, it’ll be fun but why aren’t you going? You protect her. We might be a little to occupied to take care of Lex.” She smiled as she pulled on AJ’s arm with a wink.
Nick smiled-“OK wat is going on here?”
AJ smiled-“Well, when nature pulls you towards someone, Bro you gotta let yourself get taken. By the way babe, I am loving that shirt on you ” He laughed as he tugged on her 69 shirt as they headed back upstairs to get ready.
Nick shook his head and sighed, he also went to get ready for the night, he had a feeling he was gonna have an interesting one.
That night Toni called up her cutie she hooked up with at AJ’s party Chris Evans and told him to meet her at the club. Lisa and AJ were waiting downstairs, Nick was also downstairs talking to Toni about what had happened with Jared, they were all waiting on Lexy. When she finally showed up she smiled at the look that they all had-“I take it you didn’t know I had this outfit?”
Toni shook her head-“No Lexy, that’s not the way you usually dress.”
Lexy shrugged her shoulders-“Well seems like the new me has some new taste.” They all looked at each other, and Nick shook his head as they headed out into the limo. Lexy’s head was killing her, she had way too much stress going on so she started drinking in the limo. Everyone watched her in shock, they didn’t like this Lexy, but they couldn’t do anything about it. When they got to the club, she was the first one to get out, Toni spotted Chris and walked over to him. When she got back everyone was out so she introduced him-“Hey guys, this is Chris Evan, I met him at AJ’s party the other day. Chris that is Lisa, you know AJ, Nick and Lexy.”
They greeted him then Lexy pulled on Nick’s arm-“Come on guys let’s get this party started.”
They walked in behind her and she started dancing. She danced with tons of guys who were there then she got bored of them so she went to get Nick. He didn’t feel like dancing so he was sitting in the VIP area drinking. Lisa came up to get a drink-“Hey Nick, why aren’t you having fun. We need this hun, we have too much stress. Come on.”
He laughed-“You’re right!”
He downed a few shots then got up right as Lexy had walked up and grabbed his arm-“Come on lets dance pretty boy.” Nick gave Lisa a goofy look then downed another shot as he walked away with Lexy.
They started dancing very heatedly, she was being totally different, sexier. She looked up and saw one of the side stages was open so she grabbed his shirt and pulled him up to it. She started dancing with him and he danced back, he was so into the dancing. They went on for about an hour and a half then everyone decided to go back to the hotel. In the limo Nick and Lexy were all over each other, everyone else just snickered and continued talking. When they got to Nick’s room, they were very intensely making out. She took his shirt off and laid him on the bed, she had already taken her shoes off and was on top of him. Then he stopped and moved her off of him-“Lexy, Lexy stop. I can’t do this.”
She looked at him-“Wat? Sure you can, you know you want to. You told me you wanted me.”
He shook his head-“Yea I do, but not like this Lex. Not drunk or with you not remembering our past. You don’t have the same feelings I have behind all this."
Lexy was confused-“What feelings Nick? Why am I so special to you?”
Nick looked at her-“Lexy, you wanna know why we got stranded in the ocean? Because you wanted to see the dolphins up close so I stole AJ’s boat to take you. You are special. This would have been our first time ”
She was mad, he turned her down-“Are you serious?”
Nick sighed-“I’m sorry Lexy.”
She got up-“So am I.” She grabbed her shoes and stormed out of the room. Nick laid in his bed shaking his head, he was so frustrated.
Lexy went to her room, she felt humiliated, ‘he said no ’ she thought to herself. When she reached her room, Lisa and AJ were walking into AJ’s room, they had been downstairs talking and drinking water. Lexy smiled-“At least they’ll have a good time.” Once she was in her room she laughed at herself then went to take a shower. Being turned down was a total buzz kill. She got dressed and went to bed.
The next morning she went downstairs to get some breakfast, she had the worst hang over, she ran into Kevin and Kristin, they smiled and invited her over. Kristin laughed-“Wow, rough night?”
Lexy smiled-“Oh yea, it was fun until I realized I had a little too much to drink.”
They laughed as she went and got her breakfast and sat back down. She started eating it, just then Kevin signaled over-“Hey Nick, come over here we need to start talking about the new video ”
Lexy stopped eating and turned around, Nick was walking over, she felt flushed so she picked up her tray-“I’m gonna go get ready to leave. See you guys.”
She walked passed Nick not looking at him, but he had glanced at her he hated that she was mad at him. Lexy was not ready to talk to Nick, she felt stupid and mad because he actually didn’t want to do anything. She told Lisa and Toni about it and they were sorta on Nick’s side which made Lexy mad. She got up-“It was just drunk sex. It wouldn’t have mattered.”
Toni was getting irritated-“Lexy listen to yourself! You don’t know who you are, much less what you felt before the accident. Hunny you and Nick were gonna be the real thing. He didn’t want that special moment to be just sex!”
Lisa got up and put her hand on her shoulder-“She’s rite Lex. It wouldn’t be fair for him.”
Lexy sighed-“I guess I understand. So wat about you and AJ? Did anything interesting happen there?”
Lisa turned around, her face was getting hott-“Um...yea. Unlike you and Nick, we did have our fun romantic night.” The girls laughed as Lisa’s face got redder and redder.
So Lexy turned the attention to Toni-“AND you missy, this Chris guy was cute. You met him at AJ’s party?”
Toni smiled-“Yea, he is soo sweet and funny. I really like him guys. He says that we can make this work, I talked to Johnny and he said that it was ok if he came on tour with us. Being the movie star that he is, then he can pay for his own room but he would ride on the bus with us. Isn’t that great?”
Lisa smiled and nodded-“Oh yea, he is a total hottie. Way to go Toni!”
Lexy shook her head and laughed. Just then Nick walked in Lexy turned away and he placed a hand on her shoulder. Lisa and Toni snuck out of the room Lexy puffed-“traitors.”
Nick smirked-“Lexy we need to talk. I’m sorry about last night.”
She stopped him-“No, Nick don’t apologize. It’s my fault don’t worry. I’m not being myself. Quiet frankly I don’t know when that will happen actually. I don’t wanna start all over Nick. I feel like a newborn, no memories.”
Nick hugged her-“it’ll be ok Lexy. Even if you have to start all over. I’m here to help you baby even if you don’t ever feel like that for me.”
She sighed then looked at him-“What are you guys doing today?”
Nick looked at his watch-“Well we are filming our new video in about 2 hours.”
She nodded, then smiled-“thank you, for actually caring.” She walked out of the room and laid down. They arrived to the next town, still in California. The guys went off to film the video. The girls decided that they needed to go out and shop, but first Johnny walked up to them-“Hey girls, I want you to meet the new Public Relation, her name is Marley. Lani was a bit of a drag so we needed a new one. Marley these are the dancers, Toni, Lisa, and Lexy.” The girls smiled and started talking to her, they got a totally great vibes from her she was amazing so they decided to ask her to go shopping with them. They told her about Lexy’s situation and about her singing career. Later on that day, Lexy was on her way downstairs with Lisa to get some pastries, it was around 9pm. The elevator was taking for ever so they decided to take the stairs. They were laughing and talking they didn’t see the water on one of the steps it was too late to even realize it. Lexy slipped and bumped her head on the wall and passed out. Lisa started panicking and calling out for help, a janitor was walking up and ran to help the girls. He carried Lexy back to her room where Lisa was fanning her and helping her out. When she came around Lisa was relieved-“Oh my goodness Lexy. Are you ok?”
Lexy nodded as she held her head, then looked at Lisa-“Lisa? My head.”
Lisa nodded-"Yea hunny you hit your head pretty hard. How do you feel?"
Lexy sat up-"I feel worse than when I we wrestled and i hit my head last month."
Lisa’s eyes got wide with excitement as she ran out and got Toni who was still chatting with Marley. The two girls ran in and hugged Lexy they were very excited. Toni smiled-“So you remember everything before the accident? What about after?”
Lexy nodded-“Yea, I remember it all Oh...I remember it all. Nick really cares about me guys! OH I wanna surprise him. Lisa can you ask AJ when they are gonna be done? But don’t tell him just yet ok?”