- Text Size +
Nick finished his part and started heading back to the hotel. AJ caught up to him-“Hey bro, how about the two of us go out tonight and party. You really need to de-stress you self. Wat do you say?”
Nick laughed-“I know what you mean dawg! Yea just give me a chance to shower and get ready. I’ll call ya when I am ready. Later.”
He got to the hotel, and headed up stairs he ran into Lisa and Marley-“Hey girls. How you doin?”
They laughed and shook their heads-“We’re good but we are just glad someone might be better than us tonight.” They walked off laughing as Nick looked at them confused.
He walked into his room and the lights were off. He sighed as he turned them on and was surprised when he saw Lexy sitting on the bed. She was dressed very skimpy, she smiled and walked towards him-“Hi Nick.”
He stepped back-“Woah, Lexy. I thought we had already discussed this whole thing. It’s just not-”
She smiled as she put a finger up to his mouth-“Oh I remember what we talked about. In fact I remember quite a bit.” She kissed his softly.
He pulled away and looked into her eyes, he could see that sparkle that left when she had lost her memory-“Lexy? Is it really you?”
She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded. He picked her up and spun her around-“OH my gosh how did this happen?”
She laughed-“I fell and hit my head, when I woke up I could remember everything. I wanted to surprise you that’s why I didn’t call rite away.”
He kissed her-“Oh baby I’m so glad you’re ok ”
She smiled as she pulled on his shirt walking backwards towards the bed-“Oh so am I.”
The next morning, she woke up and saw Nick asleep she smirked-“He’s so cute.”
She sat up and stretched, she felt him move so she turned to look at him, he was smiling-“Wow, I could get used to this. Waking up next to you.”
She laughed-“really? We’ll see how well you behave, then we shall decide that.” She got up and put on his t-shirt-“I am gonna take a shower.”
He sat up-“Need help with that?”
She laughed-“I think I can handle it. Besides if you went in with me, we would never come out and we have to get ready to leave, I have some more recording to do.”
He pouted-“Fine. But see if I offer it again.”
She laughed as she went in to the bathroom. When she came out he was standing on the balcony wrapped up in the comforter. She shook her head-“Now you need to come inside. What will the media say when they see you out there in nothing but a comforter?”
He walked towards her-“The girls are gonna say DAYUM ”
She laughed-“You are so full of yourself Nick Carter ”
He smirked devilishly-“You shouldn’t be talking you were full of Nick Carter last night too.”
Her eyes widened as she turned red, she walked over to her suit case to get something to wear, he was cracking up-“You like that? I made that one up.”
She shook her head as she smiled-“Well our romantic moment is over, the real Nick came out. GO shower ” He was still laughing as he went in to the bathroom. The he stuck his head out-“so babe, does this mean we are official? The real deal?”
Lexy smiled and nodded-“Yea, you don’t think I would sleep with you if it weren’t serious?”
Meanwhile in the lobby, AJ and Lisa were having breakfast-“I don’t understand why Nick didn’t call He said we would go out ”
Lisa laughed-“Baby, you sound like a girl He was busy don’t worry.”
AJ looked at her-“How do you know he was busy? Busy with wat?”
Lisa smiled-“You’ll see.”
Toni and Chris walked over to them-“Morning guys Mind if we join ya?”
Lisa shook her head-“Nope, you might need to put tables together I have a feeling everyone will join us today.” They put like four tables together and sure enough, Marley, Howie, Brian, Leighanne, and Baylee came down and joined them. Then Nick and Lexy walked down holding hands, everyone looked at them. AJ turned to Lisa-“What happened?” Lisa just smiled.
When they arrived at the table Lexy smiled-“Hey guys ” they got their food then went to sit down. They waited til Kevin and Kristin got there for them to start explaining-“Ok, I have something important to say. Yesterday, Lisa and I were running down the stairs and I slipped I hit my head pretty hard and passed out. When I woke up I was me again. I remembered everything, so it’s me And I want to apologize for the way I acted and dressed. Lordy girls don’t ever let me wear that outfit again.”
Everyone hugged her and we happy for her. Kevin smiled-“It’s great to have you back Lexy. I was getting worried, we had scheduled for Dean, the manager of the *****cat dolls, to come by and officially meet you get the contract going and all that fun stuff. He is your manager, Johnny is your other manager. They figured that since it was in his club that your talent was discovered, that he needs to get in this too.”
Lexy laughed-“Great Just let me know what time and I shall be ready.”
Later on that day, Lexy went downstairs to meet up with Kevin and Johnny they were gonna meet Dean at a restaurant. When they got there Lexy was starting to feel nervous-“what if he didn’t like my demo?”
Kevin laughed-“Relax Baby. He will love it.”
Finally a young around his late 20's early 30's walked up-“Hi. I’m Dean.”
She stood up-“Hi Dean, I am Alexia but I go by Lexy.”
He smiled after he shook their hands-“Wow, it is a pleasure seeing you again Lexy. Now, I heard your demo and I loved it. I had my writers start writing you new songs, and I have one duet planned with you and any guy of your choice. I’m guessin it will be one of these guys?”
She smiled as Kevin laughed-“Oh yea, It will most likely be her guy Nick.”
Dean smiled-“Wow, YOUR guy? That’s great Ok, now I have your first single ready for you to record. It its alrite with Johnny I want Will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas to do this song with you.”
Johnny nodded-“It’s alrite with me. I can feel it Lexy, you are gonna be great ”
Lexy was getting excited-“Wow, I can’t wait ”
Dean laughed-“The great thing about your fame Lexy is that you are already in the public eye so you will instantly be a star We have photo shoots for your CD cover coming up soon, then your show will be planned out, TV Shows are to be scheduled after, of course, we film your video You are gonna be one busy girl.”
Kevin smiled-“See Lexy I told you, you had nothing to worry about.”
When they got back to the hotel, Lexy only had about an hour before she had to run off to record two tracks for her album, then the show with the boys as their dancer. She had about a week left of dancing with them, then she would shoot her video and start performin for the fans. Nick was thrilled for her, he drove her to the recording studio she was excited, she was about to record a remake of “Where Did Our Love Go.” Then she was gonna do some other ones. Nick liked watching her sing, she would get so into it. Marcus laughed-“You two are perfect for each other, you both get passionate when singing.”
Nick play hit him-“Shut up Man she really is good huh?”
Marcus nodded-“yea, she definitely has it going on.”
Lexy smiled, she was excited this new CD was gonna bring her big things, things that could blow her away.