- Text Size +
Lexy was getting ready for her photo shoot, for her CD, her outfits were totally cute, although she did feel like she was showing too much in some of them. After this, she was gonna go to sound check, it was gonna be her first performance Live and she was very nervous. The photo shoot was a blast, she had never done one so it was all very new to her.
Then the interview for the thank yous, she smiled-“Ok, wow this is exciting. First and foremost I want to thank God, for giving me the opportunity to be on this tour as a dancer and now as a performer. HE has given so much to all of us that it is nice to give him thanks and praise. I want to say thank you to my Maggie, my guardian angel, she watches me from above and sends me the blessing that have come down on my path. I miss ya girl. NOW, I want to thank my gurls, Lisa, Toni and our new best friend Marley. These girls area always by my side, we stick together we are the four musketeer, you can’t separate us. Where you see one you will see the other three, they are great I love them. MY BOYS Brian, Kevin, Howie you guys are my big brothers, you have guided me through this new task and helped me pass it. Kristin and Leighanne you girls have showed me what being with these boys can do to you and how to move passed it. My buddy AJ, you were there with me from the start, when things were rough, you were there to help me through them. You totally saved my butt a few times from you know who. My best friend, the sweetest guy I have ever met, Nick you are the greatest thing that has happened to me. Although we have had our rough times you always come back. Thank you for not losing faith in me. I want to thank Johnny, Dean, the Pussycat Dolls for giving me a chance to perform with them when this all started, the band, the writers, the DANCERS you guys were there with me from day one! Before the tour and rehearsals there were the try-outs and you guys were my only friends. The bodyguards, you guys rock! Now of course, my family, look where I am. I made it and I thank you for loving me. Now to all of you have forgotten, thank you TO BSB FANS! THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME! And to my future fans, you are the reason I do this.”
She finished up, with tears in her eyes, she realized that she has a lot to be thankful for. She smiled, then went over to change back into her normal clothes so she could head over to sound check. She didn’t want any one to go with her to the photo shoot cuz she wanted them to be surprised when they saw it. Her single would be released in week, which meant the video shoot would be coming up, and that was gonna be a blast. She hurried into the stadium and put her ear piece in then, got her mic ready, she was gonna do her sound check before the guys, since they got the fans in there. She started singing and was feeling her stomach turn, she looked in the audience area and saw Marley, Lisa, and Toni dancing. It was the first time they heard her songs. She had the Backstreet drummer, Drake, doing Will.i.am’s part. She was totally into it, she figured she was doing well. About an hour later, she was getting ready to perform, she walked out in her outfit and Nick’s jaw fell-“Baby, how do you expect me not to look at your.”
She laughed as AJ yelled-“CENSORED!”
She shook her head, she could hear the fans screaming, Nick ran over to her-“You’ll do fine baby, you have been practicing.” He gave her a kiss-“Go get em tiger.”
She ran out on stage and the lights turned off, except for the spotlight on her-“Hello! Now I know you girls, and guys, remember me Lexy the dancer!” They screamed when they realized who she was. She laughed-“Well, someone thought that it would be a good idea for me to sing, so I did. And here I am the opening act for some group! Haha, so yea my CD, Stray Pussycat, will be out next month but my video comes out in two weeks! Tell me you guys will vote for it on TRL and my songs on the radio.” The girls screamed, she smiled-“Great! Now I know you guys know this song, it’s my personal touch to it!” She began singing Tainted Love/Where did our love go. The fans went crazy, she loved it. After that song, she went on to sing Beep, she walked over to the side of the stage ,-“Now, ladies I know you have had a guy talk to you but is really talking to your chest or you behind AM I RIGHT?? Then you can tell them this. Then Drake came out to do his part. She smiled as he began singing, the crowd clapped along and got her pumped up, she then walked back to sing with the band when she noticed the drummer that had taken Drake’s spot, it was Nick in disguise, he winked at her. She smiled as she continued singing. When she finished up she pumped the crowd up-“WOOO Now I know you guys are ready to see these boys..well MEN You want to see...Kevin?(Fans Scream) What about Brian?(More Screams) How about HOWIE?(Loud ones) Wat about cutie patootie AJ (LOUD screams) Hmmm I got those four, but there are five guys...who am I forgetting? Oh that’s rite I know you guys are ready to see NIICCKK (VERY LOUD SCREAMS)” She laughed-“Well you guys have been great to me, Backstreet Boys really do have the best fans in the world I love you guys!” She ran off stage and saw Nick waiting for her.
She jumped up and gave him the biggest hug he spun her around-“Baby you were great. You look soo hott.” He then whispered in her ear-“You will definitly have to wear that later on!”
She gasped and play hit him-“Nick!” She kissed him, then went to hug her girls.
Marley smiled-“Holy crap girl you did awesome you totally had the crowd going and all. Pretty soon you will have your own fans ”
Lexy smiled-“Aww thanx Marley! Looks like you and me will be watching the show from the audience!” Marley nodded, Lexy went over to Toni who was very nervous-“Don’t worry hun, you will do fine. I promise ”
Chris smiled-“Yea babe, I know you will do good. I’ll be watching in the audience with Lexy and Marley ” The guys were ready to go and so were the dancers. The show was awesome, afterwards they headed back to the hotel. It was the first time, Lexy and Lisa did not share a room. It was now Lisa and AJ, Toni and Chris, Marley and Adriana, and Lexy and Nick. When they got in their room, Nick smiled-“wat do you say we wear some of this energy off?”
She smiled-“I say we get started ”
The Next morning, Lexy decided to let Nick sleep, he needed it. She went downstairs to the pool area to lay out, she called Lisa, Toni, and Marley to join her. When the girls got down there, Lexy was ready to tell them about her great plan. She wanted to do something for the boys, something very special. And she knew just how to do it.