- Text Size +
Monday Morning
Lexy walked in and saw the other dancers stretching so she went over to introduce herself. She met Chris, Gabby, Maggie, Mandy, Jeannette, Michael, Mark, Jeremy, and Greg and Candy. She was the first one there from the new dancers. Each one greated her with a smile. Jeanette
walked over to the stereo and put in 'The Call- Neptune Remix.' Chris jumped up, "Oh! WOO!" He started dancing, soon after everyone got up and started dancing. Alexia laughed as Mark ran out and grabbed her arm, pulling her to the middle of the room. They danced, flowing with
the music and the words. Just then she felt someone else behind her swaying with her, she turned around and saw AJ dancing. She laughed at him and Brian who were being goofy and shaking their butts real fast.
Maggie laughed at the boys dancing as Howie and Kevin were setting their stuff down, "Okay, I'm glad everyone's here, well almost everyone." She went on talking, she seemed like the leader of the dancers.
She was very nice and cheery, apparently she was dating Michael because he walked up and held her hand as she spoke of how excited she was to go back on tour.
AJ stood next to Lexy-"See, Maggie has been dancing with us for three years, she is always with Nick. That's Micheal, those two...are attached at the hip. We're just waiting for them to get married."
Alexia simlied, "Is she the choreographer?"
AJ shook his head, "No, Fatima is. She is always on time, hates it when people are late. Nick is always late."
Lexy felt her face flush when he was mentioned. Sure enough, Fatima walked in anxious to meet the newbies.
Lexy smiled when she looked over at James, Sean, and Adrianna as they walked up to introduce themselves to the group. Fatima smiled, "Great! Now are we all here?" Everyone looked around, then Kevin announced-"Uh, no. Nick is late."
Fatima rolled her eyes, "Oh my, what am I gonna do with that boy? The first day and he couldn't.."
Just then Nick walked in yawning with his hair in all different directions. He looked at Fatima, "I'm sorry. I'll work at it."
Fatima sighed, "Okay, lets get started. I am going to pair up my boys with the dancers. Two of you lucky ones will be dancing with our newbies."
Alexia's heart started pumping fast, "Oh my God please don't let me be paired up with Nick!"
Nick was drinking a starbucks double shot, he glared over at Alexia,"I have to find a way to get back at
her."
AJ looked over at her and smiled, he rubbed her neck, "Loosen up! It's okay ya know."
She smiled, "I know, I just don't want to be with you know who."
AJ laughed, "No, remember, I told you, Maggie is always with him."
She had forgotten that he did say that. She let out a sign of relief. AJ laughed again, but quickly stopped
when Nick glared at them.
Fatima stood at the front waving for the five guys to stand with her, "Come on guys! I want you right here."
She waited as they made their way to the front, "Okay, as it has been, Maggie, you will dance with Nick and with Michael."
Maggie smiled and nodded, "Of course."
Fatima continued, "Howie, you will be with, Adrianna who will also dance with Mark because both of you are
good with new dancers. So is AJ who will be dancing with Alexia, and Chris will be your other partner. Kevin you will be with Jeanette as usual as she dances with Greg. And Brian, you will dance with Mandy who dances with Sean. Gabby and James shall dance together."
Lexy smiled when she heard her name with AJ. He was the only guy she was comfortable with at this point. AJ just winked at her and smiled. Fatima taught them a few dances. They had to learn so many songs and some performance pieces. So far they learned Larger Than Life. There's this one part which Lexy really liked, where the girls jump on the guys then the guys throw them to the male dancers. She just loved the hop because she kept freaking out. AJ laughed, "C'mon! You can do it! Fatima did this for a reason, for us to laugh and get to know each other!"
Lexy kept shaking her head, "No! AJ I weigh like one million pounds! No, we're gonna fall!"
AJ looked at her, "Oh my God! You don't weigh anything! So what if we fall, that's why we have the mats behind
us. Come on Lexy!"
Lexy looked at Chris,"And you'll catch me, right?"
Chris laughed, "Yes hun, come on!"
Lexy smiled she loved the attention, "Okay!"
She did the spin jumped on him and he threw her to Chris. Both guys caught her. Fatima smiled as her partners were getting along. She looked over at Nick who seemed ot have his mind somewhere else. She looked at what he was looking at- "Hmm, interested are we?"
Little did she know what was really going through Nick's mind. He was unaware that he was staring, "Wait till I get you back. I have the perfect plan."