- Text Size +
Lexy woke up the next morning with small headache, she smiled when she saw Nick was still sleeping. He looked so cute, she got up and decided to take a shower, the guys were gonna go to Idaho, but she was gonna be on a Jet back to LA to shoot her first video, with Will.i.am for her song Beep. Nick got up and turned on the radio, he felt like jammin to some music. Just then the DJ announce-“Now this girl is hot I saw her at the Backstreet Boys concert two nights ago and she blew me away. Here is her debut Beep, Ladies and Gentlemen this is The stray Pussy Cat her self Lexy.”
Then her song came on, Nick ran to the room-“Lexy Your on the radio!”
Lexy ran out in her towel-“OH MY GOD! It is, wow!” She started jumping up and down.
Nick hugged her-“See baby. They like you! You sound amazing!” She was so excited, she completely forgot she was in a towel, Nick of course did not-“Dayum babe, maybe we should take this excitement and do something with it, you know to get it out of our system.”
He winked at her, she looked down then blushed-“Maybe I should go put some clothes on.” She ran into the bedroom and locked the door.
Nick laughed as he ran after her-“No, Lexy cheater! You have a lock!” He laughed, there was a knock at the door-“You are lucky! You got saved by the bell! I would have knocked this door down!”
She laughed on the other side and opened it enough to stick her head out-“Ooh, I’m so scared Big bad Nicky was gonna bust my door open!”
He looked at her and laughed as he shook his head, he acted like he was gonna run at the door, and she squealed as she shut it. He laughed-“Haha you are scared!”
When he opened it, AJ and Lisa were standing there with a confused look on their face-“hi!”
Lisa looked at him-“I take it everything is ok. You and your stupidass are still in the room.”
Nick rolled his eyes-“Yes Lisa, I’m here. She forgave me because I didn’t mean it. We are gonna do this together. But please don’t tell Kevin yet.”
AJ shook his head-“Yo dawg, it’s gonna be hard hiding something like that from them. She’s gonna start showing and do we say ‘Oh Kev, she’s not pregnant She is just fat...in this area.’”
They laughed, Nick play shoved him-“No you dumbass, we will tell him when the time is right.”
Lexy walked out in a cute sundress-“Tell who what?”
Nick turned around, her dress was loose so it looked like she was pregnant already, it made Nick get butterflies in his stomach, then he smiled-“You look beautiful Lexy.” He walked over to her and hugged her-“Oh babe, I don’t want you to go do some video shoot with hott guys!”
She laughed-“It’s ok Nick, I won’t get that swept away by the hot models.” She winked at Lisa who started laughing when Nick shoved her softly.
Lisa walked up to her-“well I think you deserve a congrats, with the new baby coming.” She hugged her.
AJ followed-“Yea, I can’t till the little munchkin is here, he can play with uncle AJ, I haven’t grown much in my mind so we will be just right.”
Nick laughed as he put his arm around her shoulder-“YOU? Can you imagine me? I’m gonna be a kid daddy!”
Lexy smiled as she looked down-“Yep, it’s gonna be a crazy one huh?”
Nick sighed-“Yep, now Baylee will have someone to play with.”
AJ and Lisa laughed, then went back to their room.
Lexy went to get her bags ready she was gonna leave in about two hours. Nick walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist-“This baby is going to have everything he wants. Just you wait and see, we are gonna be great parents.” She laughed-“What makes you think it’s a he?”
He scoffed-“Duh, because I am the leading one in the making of it, I get to choose!”
She shook her head as she turned around to kiss him-“Oh I’m gonna miss you Nick. Even though it will only be two days. I’ll catch up with you guys in two days and we will be together again.”
Nick sighed as he squeezed her tightly-“Oh but I shall miss you!(Then he got on his knees and kissed her tummy)I will miss you too baby Nick!” She laughed as he held her stomach close to his ear-“I can hear it moving!”
She pushed him away-“No, that’s just me being hungry! Let’s get something to eat!”
Two hours later she was on an air plane headed towards LA, she had about four outfits she got to work right away. She had dancers for her club scene, and some models for her school scene and mall scene, then of course Will.i.am. This was her first time meeting him, they had recorded separately. She walked up to him and shook his hand-“Hi! I am Lexy. This is an honor to work with you. Thank you so much for doing this.”
He smiled-“Nah Baby, the honor is mine. This will be fun!”
They got started on the video they worked for about 6 hours on the beach scene and the school scene.
Lyrics to the song:
(She stands on the beach dancing with her buds)
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha, ha
Ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha, ha
[Will.I.Am](He stands behind her pointing at her as he sings. She shakes her head attitude-ish) It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your..

[LEXY](She gets in his face and sings, he backs up)
I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha
(She is in a school, with students around her, she start talking to a guy and he just stares at her chest. Then she gets up and walks out of the class while MALE teacher watches her. She stands infront of a locker and a guy tries to hold her hand and she pushes him away.) Every boy's the same
Since I been in the seventh grade
They been trying to get with me
Trying to (Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha-ha)
They always got a plan
To be my one and only man
Want to hold me with their hands
Want to (Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha-ha)
I keep turning them down
But, they always come around
Asking me to go around
That's not the way it's going down
(She walks out to the middle of the hall where she does a dance routine)
'Cause they only want
Only want my ha, ha-ha Ha, ha-ha
Only want what they want
But, na, ah-ah Na, ah-ah
(She walks out of the school and steps back on to the beach in her bathing suit outfit)
Will.I.Am](He stands in the corner and sings with a group of guys who point and whisper)
It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your..

[LEXY](The girls have a bon fire and Lexy is dancing with a guy, when she sees him staring at her chest. So the pushes him away shaking her head and turns to another guy.)
I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

That was a wrap for that part of the day, getting dark, so she decided to head back. When she got home she didn’t feel so good so she went to lay down.
Nick laid in his bed watching TV, when his phone rang he picked it up-“Hello?”
It was Lexy-“Hey, babe.”
Nick could immediately tell something was wrong-“Lexy? Baby wat’s wrong?”
She sighed, her voice cracked a little-“I got it Nick.”
He was confused-“Got wat baby?”
She was quiet-“My period.”