- Text Size +
There was a silence on the other line, she didn’t know what to think. Was he happy or upset? So she finally spoke-“Nick? It’s a good thing rite?”
Nick spoke-“Yea, baby it is. Are you ok?”
She sighed-“Yea, I’ll see you in two days.”
She hung up the phone and cried.
The next day was tough on her, she was exhausted but she did good.
Video:
(She walks into a mall and start flirting with the boys. She sits at a table in the food court while guys walk up winking at her and smiling at her. She sits and laughs with her friends. She shakes her head at them)
You didn't know that no
Don't mean yes, it means no
So just hold up, wait a minute
Let me put my two cents in it
One, just be patient
Don't be rushing
Like you're anxious
And two, oh just to aggressive
So try to get your (Ahh)

(She is in a convertible on their way to the club, boys pull up on both side. The guys stand up and start yellin to get their attention)
Do you know that I know?
And I don't want to go there

Only want
Only want my ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha
Only want what they want
But, na, ah-ah
Na, ah-ah

[Will.I.Am] (He walks out onto the middle of the street and start singing and dancing.)
It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...

[LEXY](She walks up to him and starts dancing with him, while the girls and the guys drive off to the club)I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

Will.I.Am](They are at the club and she is dancing while he is onstage singing)
Boomp-boomp, Omp-omp
Boomp, boomp-boomp
Boomp-boomp, Omp-omp
Boomp, boomp-boomp
[Repeated]

[LEXY] (The people form a circle around her, and the lights are just on her as she dances alone)
Ooh, you've got it bad I can tell
You want it bad, but oh well
Dude, what you got for me
Is something I
Something I don't need
Oh

[Will.I.Am](Back to the beach scene)
It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...

[LEXY](She walks up to him and sings to the camera)
I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

[Will.I.Am](Lexy and Him dance together and laugh)It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...

[LEXY]
I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

She smiled, when she walked over to Will.i.am and thanked him again for coming down and making the video with her. He gave her a hug-“No problem kiddo. I will see you when we perform this song for the VMA’s!”
She smiled, then went back to the hotel, she checked her phone, no one had called. Not even Nick, she was worried, why hadn’t he called.
*The next day*
When she got back, Nick picked her up from the airport. When she walked out, he ran to her and lifted her up and kissed her-“I missed you baby!”
She smiled and kissed him back, she needed his arms she felt so horrible about everything. When they got in the car to head to the hotel, Nick looked at her-“Are you ok?”
She sighed-“Nick, I’m sorry I wasn’t pregnant. I had gotten used to the idea, and I like it. It was gonna be ours.”
Nick looked out the window-“I know babe, I got upset when you told me. But in a way it’s a good thing, we can start over and do it right baby! Ya know?”
She sighed, he was right and she was glad that he had felt upset too, she knew he was serious about them.
When they got to the hotel Nick smiled-“OK, close your eyes I have a surprise for you!”
She looked at him confused-“Nick, wat are you up to?”
He laughed-“Shh...just close your eyes.” She closed her eyes as he took her hand and led her into the suite, he then let her go and told her to open her eyes. She gasped he was holding a beautiful black and white baby Persian cat-“I figured we were both bummed about the baby being a false alarm that we could practice with her.”
Lexy took the cat and hugged Nick-“OH Nick! She is precious! Thank you so much baby!” She cuddled the kitten and pet her. She was excited-“I am going to name her...Duchess.”
Nick laughed-“Ok, she’s your baby.”
There was a knock at the door, she opened it to see her three best friends, who had already heard the news of no baby. They hugged her offering their apologies and their love. Lexy smiled-“Thanks guys, but it’s better this way. I can get my career straight, then start my family. BUT you have to see my present from Nick.” The girls followed her inside and saw the kitten, they started awing and petting her. They were also excited about the kitten coming along on the tour.
A few days later, the guys were back in New York, there were gonna be on TRL (When Carson was there, when BSB was liked by them), and it was gonna be Lexy’s first appearance on TV to premiere her video for Beep. She was totally excited when they got there, the guys got taken into their make up area, and she was taken to her make up area. When the show started Carson had to calm everyone down-“Woah, we have not seen this kind of reaction since...well since the last time these guys were in the studio. Ladies and gentlemen we have the Backstreet Boys in the studio today!(girls Scream) Hi I’m Carson Daly.”
Hilary Burton was also a VJ that day-“And I’m Hilary Burton, and you are watching TRL.”
Carson smiled as the cheers went down-“OK, I know you guys are anticipating their entrance...Boys and Girls please welcome the Backstreet Boys!” Just want you to know starts playing and girls start jumping up and down as the guys walk out greeting them on their way. They talked about their break and their return and all that fun stuff, while counting down the videos of course. Hilary smiled-“So...I know you guys have been touring around the US and we are grateful that you stepped out of your busy schedule to come see us here. Now back to the touring part, your opening act is quite a girl huh?”
The guys laughed and nodded, AJ smiled-“Oh man, she is an amazing performer. She is super sweet and totally a babe...if ya know what I mean guys!”
Hilary laughed-“Wow AJ seems like you have a bit of a thing for her!”
He shook his head quickly-“OH no no...not me. Don’t get me wrong, she is sweet but I have my girlfriend who is 10 times hotter! Hi Lisa!”
Lisa laughed backstage as she stood with Lexy-“Nice save AJ.”
He acted like he wiped sweat off his forehead-“Phew, that was a close one.”
Hilary laughed-“Aww...ladies did ya hear that? Aj is taken! And we know Brian and Kevin have wives. What about the other two?”
Nick and Howie laughed as they shrugged. Nick winked-“We’ll leave ya guessing on that one.”
Hilary scoffed-“Not fair! Ok, well you guys heard it yourself, this next guest is sweet and amazing give it up for the stray pussycat her self LEXY!”
Her song came on as she walked on the stage smiling. Nick’s jaw dropped he hadn’t seen her fully dressed, her label was making her look more like the PCD(pussycat dolls). She looked hott, not like the sweet Lexy he knew. She walked out and hugged Hilary and Carson, then waved at the guys.
Carson smiled-“Dayum AJ you were right about her being a babe!”
The guys in the crowd whistled and shouted. Nick held his jealousy back, he just winked at her, which made her smile. She turned to Carson-“Aww, thank you Carson! Wow I was soo nervous backstage, this is the first time I come on TV.”
Hilary smiled-“Don’t worry hun, you look fantastic. It will most definitely not be the last time you get on tv. Now tell us about how you started off and that whole sailing off into sea thing with Mr. Carter over here.”
Nick covered his face-“Ah no! I knew you guys were gonna bring that up, it was an accident! We fell asleep on the yacht and drifted off.”
Lexy laughed-“I was freaking out! But let’s not get into embarrassing details!” She talked about her start as a dancer, then the whole PCD show.
Carson laughed-“Speaking of the PCD show, we have footage of us asking Ashlee Simpson about the whole ordeal, watch wat she had to say about you taking her spot.”
They turn to the Tv and Ashlee was talkin-“Oh my God! That was soo embarrassing for me and for the poor girl. She was a nobody and couldn’t even sing. She totally is not gonna go anywhere with that. I hear she is a dancer for BSB, well she needs to stick with that.”
Lexy’s jaw was open in a ‘that’s messed up’ smile-“Wow! Well miss Simpson...looks like it did get me somewhere. How do you like them apples??”
The guys started laughing, as did the audience, Carson and Hilary, they cheered for her as she turned with her arms up in the air and bowed. Carson calmed himself down-“wow, you are something else Lexy, so here is the question I am sure every guy in this room wants to know. I mean even I wanna know...do you have a boyfriend?”
She turned red as she sneaked a glance at Nick, she was told to say no for her image and Nick understood-“Um...no.”
Hilary laughed-“touring with five gorgeous guys not including the dancers, and you don’t have a boyfriend?”
Lexy shook her head, Nick smiled at her, they knew they would spill the beans when they were ready.
Carson nodded-“Nice nice, well enough chit-chat, lets get to the video we have all been waiting for. Lexy will you do the honors?”
She nodded as she stood infront of the camera-“Boys and girls, here is the WORLD premier of my first video Beep.”
During the video, Kevin walked up to her-“Hey sweetie, you are doing great. The only thing is that whole comment about Ashlee. I doubt you wanna stir up mess so soon.”
Lexy looked at him, she realized he was right, and oh it was gonna be a huge mess that was gonne get stirred.



********************
her outfit for TRL