- Text Size +
Everything was set, the guys thought they were going to a charity ball, and the girls had it all planned. The boys were already dressed, the girls had kicked Nick out of the room so the four of them could get dressed together. They were soo excited, everything was going as planned. Around 9, AJ knocked on the door-“Girls, the limo is here you almost set?”
Leighanne went to the door, without opening it-“Yep, you guys just wait down stairs!”
AJ laughed-“Alright. It’s just a charity thing, not some big thing!” He and Nick walked downstairs to meet up with Kevin, Brian, Howie, Adrianna Chris(Toni’s BF) and Albert(Marley’s date). Soon after the six girls walked downstairs, they made everyone’s jaw drop. The guys walked up to them in awe, they were speechless. Lexy giggled-“Told you we looked hot.”
Nick smiled-“Wow, Baby...I mean...wow.”
AJ also stared at Lisa-“Dang Baby. You look amazing. You really do...wow.”
The guys all were shocked, they got in the limo. Kevin smiled-“So how long is this charity thing going to last? I mean I don’t even know who it’s for! Who is it for Marley?”
Marley looked at him, thinking quickly-“Um...I think it was like the make a wish foundation, thanking all the stars for what they have done.”
Kevin nodded, Lexy looked at Marley and smiled as she mouthed “Nice” to her. When they got there, the guys sighed, Nick looked at them-“Well, here go the fake smiles.”
Lexy smirked as she whispered to Lisa-“they better not be fake smiles!”
The couples walked in to the ballroom, the outside was beautiful, it had lights everywhere and balloons. It was very well decorated, the girls were surprised by themselves. They walked inside and looked around, Kevin was the first to see the huge sign-“Wa-? Are you serious?”
Lexy smiled as Nick turned to look at it-“Welcome to Backstreet Prom. Did you girls do this?”
Lexy smiled and nodded excitedly-“YES!!”
Nick picked her up in a hug-“OH my God baby this is amazing!”
Lisa smiled after AJ put her down-“We wanted to do something special for you guys. Since you and Nick missed your prom, Lexy thought it would be a good idea so we pulled it together. Marley put the date together, and made you think it was some charity event. Toni, Leighanne, and Kristin did the decorating committee. Lexy and I planned the music and the food. The six of us did the guest list, so wat do you think?”
Aj smiled at her-“I think this is the nicest most awesome thing anyone has done for us. Thank you girls.”
Nick was smiling from ear to ear, he couldn’t stop, he just kept squeezing Lexy and smiling at her. Then he grabbed her hand-“Well then lets get this party started!”
The DJ spoke-“Alright...this party is about to get bumping! First of all lets hear it for our guest of honor the Backstreet Boys!!” The whole room clapped as the guys walked out to the middle of the dance floor. There was tons of people like Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Tommy Lee, P. Diddy, Carson tons of stars came out for the guys’ special night. Nick wrapped his arms around Lexy’s waist as the DJ announced-“Ok, this is a special dance for the guys, you might know this one.” I’ll never break your heart came on and the guys laughed as they danced with their partners. The party was slammin, around midnight everyone(except AJ) was a little tipsy. They danced with each others dates and all. Lexy was dancing to Set it Off with AJ, Lisa was dancing with Nick, Marley was with Chris and Toni was dancing with Albert. They were having such a good time, it was incredible. After about another hour of dancing, the DJ came back on-“Alright party people, to make this an official Prom, we need our King and Queen!!” Lexy looked at the girls with a confused look, she had not planned this part. The girls just shrugged but smiled. The DJ went on-“OK, I counted the votes and this year your Backstreet Prom king for 2005 is ...Mr. Nick Carter!!”
Lexy clapped as Nick jumped up and down, then ran onstage for them to crown him and give him a robe. Then the DJ went on-“And your 2005 Backstreet Prom queen is...Ms. Lexy!!!” Lexy looked at Toni, Lisa, and Marley who had high-fived each other-“Did you guys plan this?”
They nodded, Lisa smiled-“We figured you needed a reward for being so kind to them!” They hugged her then pushed her upstage. She walked up and got crowned then got her own robe, Nick smiled at her, he looked so amazing. The DJ laughed-“OK, Clear the floor guys, this dance is for the queen and king!”
Nick took her hand and held it high, he smiled at her she just watched him. He was enjoying it so much, she was so happy. “You and Me” By Lifehouse came on and Nick pulled her in, the spot light was on them as they danced. Lexy let a little sniffle and a tear roll out, Nick looked at her-“Baby? Are you ok?”
She laughed-“Yea, it’s just...you look so happy, that it made me happy. These are happy tears!”
Nick looked at her and wiped them away-“Aww baby! Come here!” He wrapped her in a hug, then continued dancing with her. Around 3:30 AM everyone had left, so they headed back to the hotel. They went to Nick and Lexy’s suite, none of them were tired, they were kind of drunk.
Lisa laughed as she sat on the couch-“Oh I have an idea!! We need to play a game!!”
Nick shook his head-“No...no game!”
Lexy pouted-“Come on babe! Let’s play!” Then she whispered in his ear-“If you play, I will give you one hell of a after prom!”
Nick’s jaw dropped then he smiled-“Ok we’re in!”
AJ laughed as he rubbed his hands together-“Alright! Splendid idea baby. Now wat should we play? How many people are here. Let’s see we have Me, Lisa, Nick, Lexy, Toni, Chris, Marley, Albert, Kevin Zegers, Nicole(from PCD) looks like we have an even amount of guys and girls.”
Lexy giggled-“Good, we can play make out time, we’ll start.”
Nick smiled down at her-“Mmm I like that idea!”
They started Kissing and AJ laughed-“Wow wow, hold your horses you too. You have a great idea Lexy. Since we are having a highschool dance prom...we should play a game we played in highschool! 7 minutes in Heaven...spin the bottle kind.”
Lisa looked at him-“You mean, we end up kissing other people?”
Marley slurred-“Isn’t that cheating on or bf?”
AJ laughed-“It would be, if the other person wasn’t doing it too. It’s all in good fun, your drunk, it’s ok...that is unless you are insecure about your relationships.”
Lexy stood up-“Pshh...NO! I ain’t insecure of nuttin, C’mon Nick we are in!” Everyone laughed and joined them in on the floor forming a circle.
AJ smiled-“Good! Now lets see Nicky...you go first!”
Nick nodded-“Yessss!” He spun the bottle and landed on...