- Text Size +
Nick went to the Kevin’s room to talk to him. It was really starting to get to him that he couldn’t go out in public with Lexy because they were suppose to keep this whole thing hush hush. Kevin was no help, he just lectured him on how it will help her career and how he is the popular one so it helps theirs too. Nick rolled his eyes and walked out. He was gonna play some video games while he waited for Lexy to get back from the View taping. He wasn’t allowed to go with her because it would look bad, he rolled his eyes again and he thought about Dean shaking his head telling her to go alone.
When she got back to the hotel, she was greeted with tons of love by her kitty, then Nick ran out of the room and tackled her-“OH BABY I MISSED YOU!!”
She laughed as she fell backwards on the floor-“Wow, you sure did. I missed you too hunny.” She gave him a kiss, then wrapped her arms around his neck-“Were you bored?”
He scoffed-“How dare you ask me that? Can’t a guy just miss his girlfriend?”
She raised an eyebrow and stared at him, he laughed-“Ok ok I was totally bored! I have an idea, let’s go shopping for your SNL’s outfit, you can try hott outfits on for me!”
She laughed-“Aww...babe, I told the girls I would go shopping with them for those outfits!”
He sighed-“You always go shopping with them. Go with me for once, let their boyfriends take them. We buy tons of other outfits too! I just want to get out of here!!”
She laughed-“Ok, let me go change.”
He got up and sat on the couch, the cat walked over to him and jumped on his lap and laid belly up. He looked at her-“Are you a cat? Or a dog? Weirdo!”
Lexy walked out-“Don’t call my cat names!”
He laughed-“Hey I paid for her I can call her names!”
They went out and got a few outfits, she was totally excited because we was buyin her anything she wanted, so she didn’t feel bad about her not going with the girls anymore. People stopped him and asked for pictures or autographs then someone stopped her. They were totally excited and almost in tears as they took pictures with her and got her autograph. Lexy was happy, she turned to Nick-“WOW! I am loved!”
Nick laughed-“Yea you are!”
She looked at him-“Wat’s that suppose to mean?”
He immediately turned red and changed the subject, she giggled to herself. They talked about everything, especially how dumb it was not to be able to hold hands or give her a kiss in public so they held it in till they got to the hotel.
Before the concert, Nick took out his little camera and started filming, Lexy kept pushing it away when he would come near her-“GO AWAY!!”
Nick laughed-“C’Mon LEXY! It’s the Nick CAM! You know the people on weird world wanna see you before the show! No make up Lexy!”
Then he took the camera and shot himself, as he spoke with an Australian accent-“Alllright! We are trying to get the wild Pussycat to show us her mean face. Watch as she will strike the camera with her claws!(Lexy looked at him and put her hand up to the camera. Nick moved away) WOAH that was a close one!”
He continued following her around making weird comments until he ran into AJ who was much funner to tease, AJ on the other hand was totally in the camera. They kept doing stupid jokes like the neck crack thing, then they walked out to the parking lot and started doing cartwheels. Kevin walked out and asked Nick to come inside, they were gonna experiment with a bucket of ice, Nick was hesitant but he followed anyways. Lexy just watched the four goofballs stick their heads in the bucket, Lisa laughed too. Marley though, went up and held it for 15 seconds, the guys were very impressed. It seemed that all was going well in their silly little world, that is until a few months from now