- Text Size +
Lexy had gotten so many things for the new baby. She had bought a gorgeous crib that could be stationary in her bus(Yes, they decided since she was an act now, they would need to get her, her own bus. But Nick rode with her now) They bought TONS of cute dresses and outfits for Baby Emma. Lexy had decided that it was all gonna be Disney theme. The diaper bag had baby Winnie the Pooh and friends. The stroller had Baby Mickey and Minnie. Her quilts had baby princesses, Lexy was very excited. No one would have thought that she would be this attached to the baby, but she felt as though this baby was gonna need a lot of love, and she was more than ready to give it to her. Lexy had given her first bath, and first bottle totally dressed her up making her smell good. When they walked in Nick ran to them, he kissed Lexy, then bent over and picked up Emma who was awake and a very happy baby. He walked over to Brian and they both talked to Emma, Lexy sat down with Lisa-“I am so glad this is a happy baby, and she is not one of those babies that don’t stop crying ”
Lisa laughed-“For Nick’s sake so am I.”
Nick continued playing with the baby, then it started to cry, he quickly looked at Lexy, she laughed and shook her head-“She might need to burp, just hold her up and pat her back.” He nodded and did wat he was told, soon the baby stopped crying.
During the show, Kristin watched the baby, until Lexy was done with her part. The plan seemed to work out well, Leighanne helped out when they had to do an interview and Lexy was gonna be there. This baby really brought everyone together. Lexy was getting to the point where she needed a cap and glasses to go out. She was excited because she was noticed, she really was famous now. When they would arrive at the hotel, people would be there to see her. She didn’t know it was soon gonna be a problem.
A few days later, Marley went to Nick and Lexy’s room-“Hey guys, I found you a nanny. He is perfect ”
Nick stopped and looked at her-“He?”
Marley giggled-“Yea, He is a guy. His name is Sandy, he is completely sensitive and caring. Doesn’t mind going on the road.”
Nick chuckled-“Is he gay? I mean what man would be a nanny?”
Lexy crossed her arms and looked at him-“Why does he have to be gay? Why can’t he just like children?”
Nick stopped laughin-“I dunno, just sounded odd. But ok, let’s meet him. Is he here?”
Marley nodded-“he is downstairs in the lobby do you want me to bring him up?”
Lexy nodded-“Yea, I’ll come with you.”
The two girls went to greet him. Sandy was about Nick’s size, with brown hair, he was really sweet and caring. Lexy smiled as she finished getting to know him-“Wow, you are amazing. You totally have the job!”
He smiled-“Oh wow. Thank you soo much. It is an honor to be working for you and Nick.”
Lexy smiled-“Now, you are gonna have to sign a form saying you can’t go around telling people our private stuff. Since you will be riding in my bus with me and Nick, you be very close to us. Other than that welcome to our very big family, now do you want to meet the little lady?”
He nodded after signing the form, then they walked upstairs. Nick greeted them and talked to Sandy as Lexy went to get Emma. After about an hour or so talking to him, Sandy went to get his clothes to go on the road, Lexy went to a photo shoot with Rolling Stones.
When she got there with Dean, she met Marc the head director of the photoshoot, then went to make up. After make up, she went back to Dean-“Ok, where is wardrobe?”
Dean smiled-“Over there, but first you need to do this shoot on this bed here. I need you to get undressed and lay on the bed, we will fix the covers and pillows to cover your areas, but still be able to see that you are naked.”
Lexy stared at Marc-“What? I’m sorry but I am NOT doing this.”
Marc laughed sarcastically-“Why not? I don’t understand, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera did it.”
She shook her head-“That’s the point! I’m not like them. I don’t want my fans to see me like that! I am not a Slut! My fans will respect me for me, and see me as me! I may have the title as a Pussycat and I can dress like it. But I will never never stoop down and get low enough to be naked in a shoot.”
He crossed his arms-“If you want to make it big, then you HAVE to be in Rolling Stones, and to be here you HAVE to do what we ask of you.”
She smirked-“Fine, guess I won’t make it big.” With that she turned around and locked herself in the dressing room as she started changing back into her clothes.
After a few minutes, Dean knocked on the door-“Lexy? Baby come out, we have a deal for you Marc is sorry he didn’t mean it, they are willing to do anything to get you to do this shoot.”
She hesitated-“Anything?”
Marc spoke-“Yes, darling anything. I am really sorry.”
She walked out-“Fine what is your deal?”
Marc smiled-“Well, you pick what you want to wear, but it has to be hott!”
She smiled-“well, you get to pick how hott, but I have one condition too. I want a picture with my boys and a picture with my girls. Therefore there will be however many pictures you want of me by myself, then one with each of them.”
Marc smiled-“Deal, Dean call them over, we will do Lexy by herself while they head over.”
Lexy smiled as she walked over to wardrobe to get ready. Her pictures alone were hot, she sat motorcycle in sexy poses. The cover was gonna be her against the wall with a sexy outfit on. When the guys got here, she did her picture with them first. She stood in the middle with her arms stretched to her sides, Kevin pulled her right arm, Brian pulled her left arm, as AJ sat on the floor holdin her right leg, and Howie her left leg. Since everyone now knew about her and Nick, he stood behind her with one hand around her waist lookin at the camera with an evil/sexy smirk. She had a smirk on her face too. After that shoot, it was time for her to shoot with her girls. The pictures was hott, Lisa, Toni, and Marley stood on a table posing hot, Lexy was on her knees smirking at the camera. The room they were in was like a class room with scribblings on the chalk board sayin “I will not kiss the boys too much.” All four girls had a piece of chalk in their hands. It was very cute and hot at the same time. Lexy was very proud of the interview and of the photoshoot. The girls and guys were happy they got to participate in it.
The next day, Lexy had picked up a magazine, and couldn’t believe what she saw on the cover of it...hell was gonna be raised.