- Text Size +
Kevin was pacing back and forth with magazine in his hand, Nick was holding another one, and Lexy had a third. All three had the same headline-“SECOND BACKSTREET DADDY??” Lexy and Nick sat there with their heads down, like little children being lectured. Kevin went on-“How could you not be careful? We aren’t ready for this to go public!”
Lexy argued back-“Kevy we were careful! We are getting off the bus, it’s not like we thought US Weekly or Enquirer or STAR magazine usually are around!”
Nick nodded-“Yea Kev, we didn’t go out in public with Emma! Lexy’s shoelace got caught in her bus thing, so she asked me to hold Emma. We can lie can’t we?”
Lexy turned to Nick and rolled her eyes-“I dunno about you but I’m not lying to the fans!”
He put his hands up in defense-“Just a question!”
Kevin smirked at the two and sighed-“Who knows Nick. Lexy read me your article.”
Lexy nodded and began-“Did we miss something??? Where did the baby come from? Either they adopted, or Lexy had the baby before her success? Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and recording artist girlfriend Lexy were seen getting off Lexy’s tour bus, smiling at each other. Ready for the strange part? Well Nick seems to be holding a baby! What happened? Did they adopt? Is this baby before Lexy’s success? Oh believe me readers we will keep an eye on them!”
Nick smiled-“We could say it’s Lexy’s! That way I won’t lose the lovely lady fans!”
Lexy turned to him and smacked his arm-“Nick!”
He laughed as he rubbed his arm-“I’m joking! Geesh!”
Kevin shook his head-“Funny Nick! OK, well we will make an appearance on The View, with the baby and explain it all.”
Nick sighed-“Ok, when tomorrow?”
Kevin nodded and picked up the phone to call The View. Lexy clapped-“Yay! I just saw them, now I get to see them again!!”
Nick shoved her and she fell onto the bed laughing-“Shut up! This isn’t good!” He laughed too, then he leaned over and gave her a kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.
Kevin turned around-“OK I’ll leave you two alone.”
Nick continued kissing her and held up a thumbs up to Kevin who laughed as he walked out the door. They continued kissing and more.
Two days later Nick and Lexy were on the View talking to Star and the girls. They explained everything then brought out the baby. Everyone awed as Emma smiled and sat in Lexy’s lap, Star got excited and asked to hold her-“Wow, well thank you so much for picking us to come out and explain your baby situation! Now all we need is a wedding!”
Lexy laughed nervously-“Uh...I dunno about that yet. But thank you for having us on. We love seeing you ladies!”
Nick turned red, he wasn’t sure either. Star laughed-“Aww, look at Nicky! Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Nick Carter, Lexy and new baby EMMA!! Now what is going on for you guys tonight?”
Nick smiled-“Um...we have a charity ball to go to, it’s gonna be tons of fun I can already feel it! And ohh. In two weeks we will have a HUGE Halloween Party! Which you are more than welcome to come to ladies!”
Star clapped-“How fun! We will most definitely be there. Now when you go out to these things like the ball tonight, or your own shows. Who watches the baby?”
Lexy smiled and pointed at Sandy who was in the front row-“OUR LIFE SAVER Sandy. He is our on the road Nanny. We love him, he is like another brother for me, I say another because I have the guys and they are my brothas from another motha!” She giggled at how silly she sounded. They finished up the show and went back to the hotel to get ready for the ball .As usual the girls got ready together, and the guys waited for a long time for them to finish. When they did they headed off to the ball, not before Lexy gave Emma tons of kisses.
The ball was a bore, people stood around spoke to each other, as Marley got thanked along with the guys on their help. Around 12, they decided that enough was enough, they headed back to the hotel. When Lexy walked up to the door, she noticed it was open a little, so she walked in. Things were thrown around, her heart felt like it was gonna pump out of her chest-“Sandy?” She walked over to the living room area and saw Sandy on the floor, she ran to him, he was breathing but he had been beat up badly. Nick had walked in and also stood by Sandy and helped him up as he came around. Lexy ran to the bedroom where Emma was, her heart dropped-“ Oh my God...NIIIICCCKK!!!!!”