- Text Size +
Lexy was hysterical, no body could calm her down. All five girls tried calming her in between their own tears. Nick was on the phone with the police, they were on their way. Hotel security was talking to Kevin apologizing for not being able to see the crime when it happened. At first Kev was yelling at them, then he calmed down realizing it wasn’t their fault. Lexy sobbed uncontrollably, the girls had given up trying to make her feel better, they just sat with her and cried. Nick finally got off the phone and walked up to Brian-“What am I gonna do? Brian...my baby is gone!”
He started crying, Brian shook his head and wrapped him in a hug-“I dunno. Nick I’m sorry. But we’ll find her.” Nick looked over at Lexy who was leaning on AJ’s shoulder by now. He walked over to her and sat on her other side, she threw her arms around his neck and they cried together. Lisa cried harder when she saw wat a disaster Nick and Lexy were, AJ walked over and hugged her. The cops arrived and Kevin handled it, they looked at the baby’s room taking pictures and all, then they spoke to Sandy. After hours of talking to the cops, they told them to get some rest, they would be back in the morning. Two days later, Kevin decided they were gonna postpone the tour until the baby was found. They hadn’t heard anything from the kidnappers, and the media didn’t know yet. Lexy decided she wanted the public to know. She felt they might be able to help look for her, or even praying would help. So they decided to schedule an appearance on TRL. She hadn’t been eating well, and wouldn’t talk much to anybody. She spent most of the time in the babies part of the bus, crying. She got ready for TRL, and headed over there with Nick.
Carson was concerned, they hadn’t told him what was wrong-“Now guys, you haven’t made an emergency appearance since AJ went to Rehab. What’s going on, is he ok?”
Lexy sighed as she looked up for the first time-“Thank you for having us Carson. Um...yea AJ is fine. We wanted to let everyone know why we had postponed the tour(she took a deep breath) Three days ago, our baby was kidnaped from our hotel room.(Everyone gasped) They broke in, and beat our nanny up and for some strange reason they took our baby. We have not heard anything from the kidnappers. We really want our baby back. If you are watching, we will give you anything, just give me my baby!” She began to cry into her hands.
The fans in the studio and Carson were shocked. Carson finally spoke-“If any of you see a man, with this baby call the police. It is VERY important that you take a good look at this picture of Emma. Nick and Lexy want their baby back. We want them to have their baby back. So please if you see anything suspicious report it. Now Nick you have been silent this whole time. How are you feeling right now?”
Nick had been messing with his hands, he looked up-“I...I just want to catch that son of a Bitch and ring his neck. I can’t...(he started getting choked up and he stopped as his voice cracked)I’m sorry, I just...it’s really hard right now. I’m sorry.” He let the tears roll down, as he wrapped his arm around Lexy’s shoulder letting her cry into his chest. When they got back to the hotel, there were news reporters everywhere. Lexy didn’t avoid them, she figured the more coverage she got, the more intimidated the kidnapper felt. They did a few interviews, and showed them pictures of Emma. Nick’s phone rang-“Hello?”
A man’s voice answered-“Hello Nick. I see you have involved the media in this. Good, I guess this brings more publicity huh?”
Nick walked away from the cameras-“Who is this?”
The man was silent-“She’s very beautiful, with her little blond curls and those blue eyes. She looks just like her daddy.”
The man stopped talking, Nick listened as he heard a baby cry-“WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY!!??” Lexy turned around and excused herself from the press. She put a hand on his shoulder, he turned to look at her, tears filled her eyes. The man laughed-“Calm down Backstreet Boy! I see your beautiful girlfriend is there with you now. Let me talk to her now.”
Nick hesitated, he covered the Mic.-“Baby, he wants to talk to you. He can see us through the cameras.”
Lexy took the phone-“Hello?”
He sighed-“Hello Alexia!”
She felt anger-“Where is she? Listen you sick Fuck if you hurt her I will-”
He laughed-“Your lucky I’m not those types of psycho’s who rape babies just to hear their little bones crack as I go in.” He laughed.
Her knees went weak as she heard the baby cry in the background. She fell to the floor-“NO MY BABY!!”
Nick turned around and ran to her kneeling on the floor holding her. Marley made the media go away, then helped Lexy up taking her to their hotel room. No one knew where this baby was, or what was going to happen.