- Text Size +
*3 WEEKS LATER*
The dancers had learned almost all of the dances and the boys had learned all 20 dance, there were 30 songs but some where ballads and were just danced by the girls. They had one week before their first show and for the tour to begin. In the past few weeks, Lexy had become good friends with Maggie. She was like her older sister, very protective of Lexy. Both girls sat in the dance studio waiting for everyone to arrive, talking about how Maggie fell inlove with Michael. They soon drifted into the topic of how Lexy and Nick met. Maggie was laughing so hard when listening to Lexy's story-"C'mon Lexy, he's not that bad of a guy!"
Lexy shook her head-"You're right, he's worst!" She laughed a little-"Cocky jerk. AND I'm super glad we have not spoken since then. Oh man I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut!"
Maggie smiled-"Alright alright, I can tell you can't stand the guy. So what about Sean? He's a cutie, and he definatly has the hotts for you!"
Lexy blushed-"Oh wow Maggie! Um...yea next topic!"
Her friend laughed at her-"No Ma'am! We are not switching topics until you answer my question. Well?"
Lexy, who was by now bright red, turned away-"yea he's cute, and sweet, and totally NOT cocky!"
Both girls laughed, as more dancers started coming in. They got up to greet their friends. Lexy ran up to AJ, her frappacino was kicking in, and jumped on him. She knew that she was more interested in a "fun" friendship with AJ, than a sweet/romantic friendship with Sean. She smiled-"Hey you!" Her eyes glistened as she looked into his eyes, searching for an adventure.
AJ laughed as he held her up-"Hi Gorgeous! To think that a few weeks ago you wouldn't jump on me, and now look at ya! How are ya sweets?"
Lexy hopped off-"HYPER! Ready to start jammin!"
AJ walked over to the table to grab his coffee he handed to Chris when he saw Lexy running towards him. As usual, everyone was there except Nick. Fatima continued the rehearsal with out him, shortly after he walked in.
The went throught the whole show, stopping everytime someone messed up. Fatime pulled everyone to a meeting before their second break-"Ok, since you guys did so well, you have the rest of the afternoon AND tomorrow off. Sunday we have rehearsals again. Them Monday and tuesday are our first dress rehearsals, and next Friday is our first show here in Tampa. Then we are off in three tour buses to travel the country! So everyone rest tonight and tomorrow, for next week will be hell! Now go off, and have fun!"
Lexy walked over to her water bottle and started drinking, Maggie walked up to her-"Do you want to do something tonight?"
Lexy nodded-"Yea, think of something then give me a call!"
Maggie nodded-"Ok hun!"
As she walked off, Maggie spoke to AJ who told her his plans and invited her. He then walked up to Lexy,from behind, and whispered-"Hi Beautiful, want to go dancing tonight?"
Lexy almost melted at the sound oh his voice, she craved and adventure with him-"Oh I told Magie I would do something with her!"
AJ winked at her-"I already invited her, we are all set. What do you say?"
Lexy could not resist his smile-"You sly dog you! Ok wanna pick me up at 9?"
AJ smiled-"Yes ma'am."
They walked together to her car, where she stopped as she saw that everyone was standing around a huge blob. It took her a minute to realize the huge white blob, was her car. It was covered with what seemed like melted marshmellow. She looked around at the faces and spotted the one she was looking for. Nick was standing dirctly across from her with a smirk on his face, their eyes met, then he turned around and walked away.
AJ stood behind her-"Lexy, I present to you...Nick Carter! The biggest prankster in the world! C'mon baby, let me help you clean it up."
Lexy glared-"Biggest prankster huh? Oh Nicky had apparently never been up against me. Its on now!"
They cleaned her car at a car wash down the street. She continued ranting to AJ about how embarrassing it was to go through that infront of everyone. She later went home to shower, rest, then get ready for her night out with the gang. She was ready at aout 8:45, after taking the hot curlers out, she ran downstairs and bumped into Jonathon. He smiled-"You look nice, where are you off to?"
Lexy walked past him-"Out."
He watched her walk to the door. She grabbed her purse and keys and walked out the door. As soon as she closed the door behind her, AJ had walked up. Without realizing it, she wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed. AJ stood there and hugged her back-"You ok pumkpin?"
She nodded-"Yea, you showed up just in time."
She smiled as she walked to his car, he followed her-"By the way, you look great."
She looked back at him with a wink-"Thanks, you don't look that bad yourself."
He smiled closing the door behind her 'Dayum! This girl definatly has some crazy side under that sweet innocence. On the ride to the club, AJ looked over at her-"You know Nick is gonna be there right?"
Lexy kept a straight face-"Yea, doesn't mean I have to talk to him. YOU know Maggie, Michael, Sean, Adrianna, and the rest of the gang is gonna be there...right?" She smiled and scrunched her nose a little bit.
He laughed-"yea, besides Nick is always trying to hook up with some girl."
She looked over at AJ-"So, are we gonna have a blast?"
AJ looked at her, she looked beautiful, a strand of hair had fallen to her face. She was smirking, then turned to the window as they arrived at the club. He walked around and took her hand as they walked through the bouncers who automatically let them in. They smiled and waved at he people calling his name, then went upstairs to the VIP area.