- Text Size +
Lexy was getting ready for their big Halloween party. She and the girls had decited that since they dressed up as Sexy Playboy Bunnies for the other Halloween parties for the boys, the boys were gonna have to be their Princes. Each girl picked a Princess or Disney character and thier boy was their prince. Lexy was Sleeping Beauty in the pink dress, Lisa was Cinderella, Toni was Belle, and Marley was Snow White. The girls were excited, Lexy laughed as she finished her curls-“Nick is gonna look totally cute as Phillip, good thing we decided Chris was gonna be human beast huh Toni?”
Toni laugehd-“Yea, he would have gotten hot in that beast costume.”
Lisa giggled as she put her gloves on-“Well I am lucky I get the Disney castle.”
Marley turned around-“No, I am the lucky one, out of all of us I have Prince charming!”
Lexy shook her head laughing as she walked into the babies room, to say goodnight to Emma. Jeremy(Nick’s Bodygaurd) was gonna stay with Sandy and Emma, they felt much safer now.
The girls walked down to meet their princes and were totally blown away by the boys, they had really gone all the way with the costumes. Nick smiled-“Ok baby, I have a suprise for you. Well we all have surprises for you all.” They walked out hand in hand and saw carriages with white horses sitting infront of the hotel. Lexy let out a squeak as she jumped onto Nick’s arms. The girls looked at them and also hugged their guys. They were excited, the ride to the party was amazing, the breeze was awesome and the views of the mountains were great. They finally made it to the party and greeted their guest. Everyone was there, live performances went on by different people. Black Eyed Peas performed My Humps, Lisa, Lexy, Marley and Toni were on stage shaking their butts with Fergie. The guys performed a few songs, as did Alicia Keys, Coldplay, and Lifehouse. That was Lexy’s favorite performance, Nick practacly sang the song to Lexy in her ears, she alsmost melted in his arms. After the song, AJ ran out to the mic-“OK, we have a few games we should ALL play!! LIMBO!!!” Lisa laughed as he and Howie brought out a huge limbo bar, and everyone got in line. They had a blast, the party went on till about 4 in the morning. They got back to the hotel, and totally crashed.
The next day Lexy went to meet up with Dean, he told her that she was gonna be gone for five days in the bahamas doing a photoshoot and a charity concert. She hestitated for a while, then aggreed. She went back and told Nick, he was bummed but happy that she was gonna be moving ahead. She was scheduled to leave in two days, so she spent it with Nick and her gurls.
Those five days were kinda hellish for Lexy, she did three photo shoots, one on the beach and one on a boat. Then he charity event, she also did an appearance for TRL and their spring break over there. But most of all she missed Nick, she talked to him the first two days, then he started to sound distant and didn’t call her till late the other days. She was starting to get worried, but talked to Lisa and she calmed her down. The day she got back, she walked into the hotel with Marcus and her heart sank. Nick was sitting at a table talking to a young woman laughing, she flipped her hair and smiled at him. Marcus looked at her-“Woah, who is she?”
Lexy sighed-“Good Question.” She walked up and Nick saw her.
He smiled and got up along with the woman, he placed his hand on her back as he lead her to Lexy-“Hey Lexy!” Lexy smiled, she expected a kiss or a hug but he didn’t, he just kept talking-“Lex, this is Ivy she is a reporter for Star Magazine that is gonna be touring with us, writing every other week on Life with the Backstreet Boys. OH I’ll be right back!” Nick took off to talk to AJ who had walked out of the elevator.
Lexy smiled-“Ivy was it? Hi I’m Lexy.”
Ivy smiled-“Hi, you are their opening act right?”
Lexy scoffed-“Uh, yea.”
Ivy watched Nick-“Wow, it must be crazy on the road with them huh?”
Lexy laughed-“Yea, it’s not easy being Nick’s girlfriend when he is the cutest one on the group!”
Ivy looked at Lexy-“His girlfriend? OH...he didn’t mention that.”
Lexy’s heart skipped a bead-“He didn’t?”
Just then Nick walked up behind them and put and arm on both their shoulders-“So, are we getting along well? You better cuz we are all gonna be on this tour for a while!”
Lexy nodded-“Yea, hey Nick I’m gonna go upstairs to see Emma. I’ll see ya in a bit.”
He nodded and smiled-“mmk. See ya in a bit.”He started to turn away, but Lexy turned his face towards hers and kissed him, when she pulled away, his attention was back on her-“I missed you.”
She smiled-“I missed ya too.”
She started walking up to the elevator and ran into Marley, who hugged her-“LEXY I MISSED YOU!!”
Lexy laughed-“haha I missed ya too. Walk with me, what is up with Ivy? Why is she coming along?”
Marley rolled her eyes-“Oh Lordy, Johnny signed her because they were gonna pay us to let her come along, writing gossip and stuff.”
Lexy sighed-“I don’t know why I just get this really bad feeling with her.”