- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
HAHAHA i have no clue what happened to 43 but it didn't delete a chapter, this is really chapter 43! lol
Lexy hardly saw Nick, she walked into the room and he was getting ready-“Hey you, where are you going?”
Distracted by his tie, Nick replied-“Charity thing.”
She turned him so she could fix his tie-“Oh? How come you didn’t tell me about it?”
Nick shook his head-“Cuz no girls allowed according to Marley.”
Lexy laughed-“Oh, ok. As long as no girls go, it’s ok.”
Nick turned back to the mirror-“Ivy’s going.”
Lexy looked at him-“What? How come she gets to go?”
Nick rolled his eyes-“What is it with you and her? Are you jealous of her or something?”
Lexy looked at him-“I just don’t like her Nick. She gives off this bad feeling. You wouldn’t know, you must get a wonderful feeling from her, since you are always with her.”
Nick grabbed his coat-“You women and your feelings. I’m gonna go, I don’t wanna talk about this right now. Don’t wait up, we will be there for a while.”
He walked out, and Lexy sighed she called the girls up, she figured the guys were gonna be out so they should have a girls night out at the clubs. She needed a night of fun, it had been almost two weeks since she had a good time, and that was the night Nick took her to the beach. So they headed up to the clubs after getting ready. Around midnight, the girls had been to 3 clubs and were not tired at all. Lexy went to get drinks, Lisa, Marley and Toni stood around each other whispering. Lexy walked up and they stopped-“OK, what’s up? You guys stopped talking when I showed up.”
Marley looked at Toni, who was looking at Lisa, who smiled at Lexy-“Nothing hun...just talking.” Lexy laughed, Lisa shook her head to the other two without her noticing. Just then some one yelled-“WOOO! BODY SHOTS!”
Lexy laughed and turned around, she stopped laughing when she saw who had yelled that. Nick was standing with Ivy at the bar, he was extremely drunk. Lexy’s heart started pounding hard, she looked at the girls and they all made sorry looks. Lexy walked over to him and tapped his shoulder, he was soo drunk that he didn’t even get surprised to see her-“Hiya Lexy! We are about to do BODY SHOTS. You wanna join?”
Lexy shook her head-“No, we are heading back to the hotel now.” She glared at Ivy, who had her arms crossed watching with a grin.
Nick shook his head-“No...I wanna stay here. Please?”
He stumbled a little bit and he laughed. Lexy took his arm-“C’mon Nick. Let’s get you out of here before somebody sees you.”
He nodded and walked with her. Marley walked up to Ivy-“I think it’s time for you to leave the tour. I will have a word with Johnny about all this in the morning.”
Lisa walked up and spilt her drink on her making it look like it was an accident-“Oops, I hope I didn’t ruin your pleather!”
They all walked off, leaving her angry and wet. Lexy sat in the limo, with her hand on her hands. She felt the tears coming, Nick was laying on the seat starring up and the ceiling, his buzz was wearing off-“Lexy, are you mad at me?”
Lexy mumbled-“We’ll talk in the morning.”
They sat quietly the whole night, the next morning Nick woke up alone on the bed. He sighed, he knew he had, once again, messed up. He got up and looked around for Lexy, she wasn’t anywhere to be seen. Then he walked out on the balcony, she was sitting there looking out. He sat down-“Lexy I...I’m sorry. We finished up early, and I had a few drinks already. Ivy wanted to go out with everyone, but I was the only one who pulled for it. So it was just innocent fun.”
She sat in silence for a bit, but to Nick it felt like an eternity. She finally spoke-“Nick, what happened to us? We’ve drifted so far away, that I just don’t see how this is gonna work.”
Nick looked at her-“Lexy.”
She shook her head, then looked at him, she had apparently been thinking about this for a while-“No Nick, seriously. I haven’t seen in you such a long time. The only alone time I have with you is at night at the hotel or at the bus. Even then we are too tired to really do anything. You haven’t spent anytime with Emma. I miss you Nick. And I hate the feeling I get when I haven’t seen you in a while, but you did see Ivy. You always see Ivy, I trust you Nick. But I don’t trust her. I can’t be with you anymore. You aren’t the Nick I fell in love with, I’m sorry.”
He was shocked, he stared at her for a while-“Lexy, please don’t do this.”
She looked down, letting a tear drop fall on her leg-“I’m sorry Nick. But we have to do this. There is no point. There is no relationship there for us to fix. We are just roommates to each other.”
Nick looked down too, then he got up and walked out of the room.
Lexy put her face in her hands and cried, then Lisa walked in to the room and ran to Lexy-“Lexy? Nick just told me what happened are you ok? Are you sure you want that?”
Lexy nodded her head, in between tears-“Yes, it’s for the best. We aren’t seeing each other that much anymore and we don’t ever have any alone time. He is always with HER!”
Lisa hugged her-“Oh hun, but Marley took care of her this morning. She fired her, it could work out now.”
Lexy shook her head-“No, it can’t because we have drifted so far apart that it doesn’t even seem like he loves me anymore. Or that I love him.”
Lisa sighed-“Oh Lexy, you know you two love each other. But if this is what you want, then we are behind you a 100%.” Lexy hugged Lisa, then called the other girls, they quickly ran in there.
Nick paced back and forth letting the tears roll out-“AJ, what happened? Did I just lose her?”
AJ sat on the bed-“Man, I don’t know. What did you do? Nick, you have been spending too much time with Ivy.”
Nick looked at AJ-“NO! I won’t believe that! I can’t, AJ I love Lexy...don’t I?” Nick didn’t even know anymore. Maybe Lexy was right, they had drifted apart.