- Text Size +
Lexy fell back and hit her head on the floor, Nick landed on top of her. They sat there for a bit, he looked at her-“You ok?”
She shook her head-“I can’t breathe.”
Nick looked scared-“Why? What’s wrong?”
She smirked-“You are kinda squishing me.”
He laughed as he jumped off of her-“Oh sorry. Other than that are you ok?” He held his hand out so she could get up.
She looked at him, he had just risked his own life, to save hers. She grabbed his hand and got up-“Yea I’m ok.”
Toni and Marley ran out of the hotel-“OH Lexy! We saw the bus, we thought you were gonna get smushed!”
Lexy smiled at them as she rubbed the back of her head-“Yea, I know. I panicked, but Nick saved me.”
Marley winked at Toni-“Aww, your hero.”
Lexy smiled-“Yea I know.”
Just then Ivy ran out of the bus-“NICK! OH BABY I thought you were gonna be road kill! I’m so glad your safe ” She hugged his arm, he pulled it away looking at Lexy.
Lexy looked at them-“Well, I’m going upstairs. Thank you.” She looked at him, then looked down as she walked away. Nick stood there with Ivy on his arm, watching Lexy walk away. He felt like crap, he didn’t know how to tell her that he had hooked up with Ivy.
The next day, Lexy was downstairs eating breakfast with Sandy and Emma. Nick walked up to the table-“Hey Lexy, how’s your head?”
She looked up at him-“It’s better, thank you.”
He pulled a chair-“Mind if I join you?”
She was about to say no, when Ivy walked out of the elevator. Then Lexy pointed to Ivy with her eyes, Nick turned around and rolled his eyes as he walked to her. Lexy shook her head and laughed, as she watched Nick tell Ivy to leave. She got up and walked over to the elevator, Nick caught up with her-“Hey Lex. Can we talk?”
Lexy looked at him-“Um, yea but you are gonna have to follow me cuz Emma needs a diaper change.”
He smiled and got in the elevator-“Um, last night when you came into my bus. Did you really wanna try it again?”
She avoided looking at him, she sighed-“Yea Nick, but then I realized that it’s a mistake. We are moving to fast in our careers. We don’t have time for each other, you never head time for Emma. It’s just better if we go our separate ways.” They reached her floor, and she got off the elevator, he didn’t he just stood there speechless, watching her go to the room. She didn’t even look back.
The next day, Dean came up to Lexy with a smile-“Hey suga! How are ya?”
She smiled weakly-“I’ve been better.”
He wrapped his arm around her shoulder-“Aww sweetie, it will all be ok. But I do have some good news for you! You are going to film the video to your second single tomorrow. Just let me know what song you want and how you want it.”
She smiled-“Um...I want Stick wit u. And I want Marley, Toni, Lisa and their boys in my video. OK?”
Dean smiled-“You want them all? Any one else?”
She looked down and shook her head. Then went over to tell the girls.
The next day was great, they were up and ready to choose their outfits, it was gonna be three for each girl. One for a club, one for dancing with her onstage, and one for them with their guys and Lexy walking in the street.

I don't want to go another day (Lexy walks over to the middle of the street, with people walking really fast by her, as she walks slow)
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind
Seems like everybody is breaking up (She watches a dark haired girl fight with a blonde guy)
Throwing their love away
I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)

Nobody's going to love me better (She goes to a curb and sits down, watching her friends walk by with their guys.)
I must stick with you
Forever
Nobody's going to take me higher (Lisa walks with AJ as they share an ice cream together holding each other.)
I must stick with you
You know how to appreciate me (Toni stands against the wall while Chris caressed her face)
I must stick with you
My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way (Marley walks down the street holding Albert’s hand smiling at each other)
I must stick with you

I don't want to go another day (Lexy is onstage performing for hired fans, with the girls as her back ground dancers)
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind
See the way we ride
In our private lives (The girls walk over to the bus, Lexy turns and sees a blonde guy standing in the back)
Ain't nobody getting in between
I want you to know that you're the only one for me
And I say

Nobody's going to love me better
I must stick with you
Forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I must stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you
My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way I must stick with you

And now (Lexy stands infront of a pink background with a guy hugging her as she sings)
Ain't nothing else I can need
And now
I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me
I got you
We'll be making love endlessly
I'm with you
Baby, you're with me

So don't you worry about (Lexy and the girls are at the club)
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you and you know me
And that's all that counts (The three girls are with their guys dancing slowly as Lexy sings onstage looking around)
So don't you worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you and you know me
And that's why I say
(She continues singing at the club as everyone slow dances in couples. Again here is a blonde guy in the back ground watching her.)
Nobody's going to love me better
I must stick with you
Forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I must stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you
My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you
(She starts walking back to the hotel room with her hands in her pockets)
Nobody's going to love me better
I must stick with you
Forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I must stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you
My baby
(She lays on her bed with a pic of her guy and tears start rolling out of her eyes.)
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you
After they finished shooting, Marley walked up to her-“Hey Lexy, I know those were real tears. You ok hun.”
Lexy smiled-“Yea, I’m gonna be ok. The song just really got to me ya know? But it’s ok. We are going to Vegas Next week!”
Marley laughed as Toni and Lisa walked up from behind both sayin-“OH YEA! WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS!!” And boy were they right, wat was gonna happen, would HAVE to stay there.