- Text Size +
Lexy packed her bags, she was nervous and excited. The boys were gonna go to Europe for a week for the EMA’s and some other promo stuff, while the girls were gonna take a trip to Vegas. Just the girls, and it was gonna be a load of fun
The flight was fun, they were totally wired and excited to go out that night. Lexy was just excited to get a week away from Nick. She was starting to feel depressed all the time. Lisa, Toni, and Marley had made up their mind to make sure Lexy had a good trip. The first night was fun, they went out to eat to a nice restaurant, then went to a few casinos. The second night was when things got a interesting. The girls were walking down the street looking for a good casino, just then guy walks up and smiles at them. He shakes hands with Marley, then the other girls. He introduces himself as Criss Angel. He has cameras around him, filming everything. He takes Marley’s hand-“Ladies, can I demonstrate something with you all?”
They looked at each other and giggled, he was cute. He winked at Lexy, making her blush. He walked over to the middle of a group of people. Then took Marley and made her stand up, soon he had her laying horizontally with Lexy, Lisa, and Toni holding her up. Then he made each one of them slowly walk away, leaving her alone floating in the air. Everyone awed and gasped, Lexy just stared in amazement. She was freaked out, that was impossible Then he brought the girls back and brought Marley to her feet. Everyone clapped except for Lexy, she still stared in amazement/Freaking out. He looked at her, then walked over to her-“Hey, are you ok?”
Lexy stepped back-“Um, I’m a little weirded out right now. That was impossible, there is not way you could have done that.”
He smiled at her-“But I did, and you saw it. Didn’t you?”
She nodded then looked at Marley, who was laughing about how strange it felt. She looked at him-“You must be like the devil or something!”
He smiled and took her hand-“I get told that a lot. Hmm maybe I can show you something a little less freaky.” With that he pulled 2 white roses from behind his back, everyone clapped again. She smiled and took them loosening up a little bit. He then did a trick with her water bottle, turning it into her favorite beer. She laughed and clapped, then the camera guy talked to them asking them what they thought about Criss. Lexy smiled-“At first, I was a little scared. But then he showed us some other tricks and now he is amazing I want to take him home with me!” She grabbed his sweater and pulled him towards her.
He wrapped his arms around her hugging and laughing, then whispered in her ear-“If you want me you can have me.”
She pulled away and smiled-“yea I do. Hang out with us tonight. Show us Vegas!”
The girls looked at Lexy then smiled, giving her a thumbs up. HE laughed-“Deal, meet me at the Palms hotel, around 11. I should be done shooting my show by then. I will show you ladies, the nightlife of Vegas!”
The girls laughed as they walked away talking about what had just happened. Marley laughed-“Wow, he is cute!”
Lisa smiled-“Oh yea, way to go Lexy!”
Toni put her arm around Lexy’s shoulder-“Betcha you ain’t thinking about Nick tonight.”
Lexy looked at her and smirked-“Uh...Nick who?”
They laughed as they went to the casino’s to kill time. The night was young, and so were the girls. They met up with Criss and enjoyed Vegas. Lexy flirted up a storm with him, and they exchanged numbers. The next day, the girls were walking around enjoying the day part of Vegas, when Lexy got a phone call. She picked it up-“Hello?”
A sexy soothing voice was on the other side-“Hello pretty Lady. Did you sleep well?”
She smiled and moved to the girls-“It’s Criss.” then continued talking to him-“Well hi I slept very well last night, I was exhausted thanks to you!”
He laughed-“well it’s what I do best. So, can I see you again tonight?”
By now, she had him on speaker and the girls were all nodding their heads, Lexy laughed silently-“Do you want to see me tonight? Honestly?”
He paused for a minute, then chuckled-“Of course I wanna see you. You know what, I even wanna see your friends too. Hi ladies!”
The girls looked at each other then laughed as they all said Hi to him. Lexy laughed-“Maybe, you being psychic and all isn’t such a great idea!”
He laughed-“Oh, it’s ok. I won’t use that part of my brain tonight!”
Lexy smiled as she blushed-“What side will you be using?”
Toni smiled-“More like what head will he be using.”
Criss laughed-“I heard that!”
Lexy laughed-“Well Mr. Angel. What do you want to do tonight?”
He paused-“First, I want to treat you guys to dinner, then dancing. How does that sound?”
Lexy smiled as she got thumbs up from the girls-“Sounds like you got yourself a date with four hott women.”
Criss chuckled-“Perfect, I’ll pick you ladies up around 10ish. See ya then.”
She couldn’t help but smiled as she hung up the phone-“I don’t know what it is about him, he just makes me smile!”
Lisa laughed-“Well I think this is great! You deserve it.”
Marley nodded-“Yea, it’s about time too. Nick already had his fun.”
Toni rolled her eyes-“Yea, with Ivy. It’s your turn Lex. Now, let’s go shopping so we look hott for Criss.”
The next few days went by so fast, since the girls were having a blast with Criss in Vegas. When they left, Criss took them to the airport, at the door of the plane he took Lexy’s hand and handed her his necklace. He then gave her a soft kiss on the lips, she smiled-“You have to call me if you are where ever I am.” He smiled and nodded, then she got on the plane and they headed back to the tour.
When they got back, the couples greeted each other with enthusiasm. Lexy smiled and hugged the guys afterwards. They went to the lobby of the hotel to talk about the trip. About thirty minutes later, Nick walked up with a girl with him. Lexy turned to AJ-“Who’s that?”
Aj rolled his eyes-“That’s Daphne. Nick’s European souvenir.”
Lexy laughed at his tone of voice-“Wow, oh great, here he comes.”
Nick walked up-“Oh, I’m glad you are all here. I want you to meet someone. Ladies, this is Daphne. Daphne that’s Marley, Toni, Lisa, you know AJ, and Lexy.”
Daphne shook their hands, then looked at Lexy-“Your Lexy? I have heard of you.”
Lexy smiled-“Wow, really?”
Daphne, smirked-“Yes, on the TV. You are Nick’s ex-girlfriend right?”
Lexy looked at Nick, then looked away-“Yea, I am.”
Daphne looked at Nick-“So do I have anything to worry about baby?”
Nick was about to reply but Lexy cut him off-“Um, I hate to disappoint you Daph, can I call you that? But that ship has sailed, and it’s long gone.” She got up and smiled-“It was a pleasure meeting you.” She walked past them, glancing at Nick with a smirk, then walked to the elevator