- Text Size +
It had been three days since the girls got back from Vegas, and Nick seemed to be attached at the hip with Daphne. Lexy sat in the lobby reading a book when all of a sudden a magazine was plopped down on the table. She was startled when she looked up and saw Nick with a smirk on his face. He walked around the table-“Looks like you had a little fling in Vegas too.”
She looked up and him, then down at the US weekly that had a picture of her and Criss on the cover with the headline “Lexy into the MINDFREAK?”
He laughed-“Looks like you got yourself a good one there.”
Lisa had walked up behind Nick-“Hey guys. What’s going on?”
Lexy looked at Lisa-“Seems like Criss and I have made headlines! Apparently I am into the Mindfreak, whatever that means, but I like it.”
Nick shook his head smirking-“If you say so. Here’s some advice, from me to you, don’t get involved with famous people after getting out of a relationship with a famous person.”
Lexy got up, smacking the magazine into Nick’s chest-“Thanks, here’s a piece of advise for you...don’t butt into other people’s lives, or there will be consequences.”
With that she walked away, Nick laughed and shook his head as he turned to Lisa-“Danm Lisa, if your girl wanted to get over me faster she didn’t have to go grab the first guy that crossed her path.”
He laughed, cracking himself up, only to be stopped by Lisa’s hand which she had used to smack him across the face-“She didn’t hook up with the first guy. She only had fun, she’s young, she’s beautiful, and she is single. It didn’t take her very long to get over you.”
She walked off, leaving Nick standing in the lobby rubbing his face. He watched Lisa walk off, then kicked a trash can near by.
Lexy was getting ready for the show, when Lisa told her what Nick had said. It infuriated her, but she didn’t let herself cry. When she got out to do the show, she sang her songs then did her talking. She laughed-“WOO How are you guys doing tonight?? Are you ready to see the Backstreet Boys?? You know they are pretty hott, well maybe not all of them. You think Kevin is hot?(Loud screams) What about Brian? Ooh he is hott huh?(Loud screams) And Howie is a hottie too (Loud screams) Oh and what about AJ? Now he is hot (Louder screams) Well that’s it, those are the only hot ones (the girls screamed NO) Hmm...who did I forget? OH Nick? You think he’s hott?(Loudest screams She laughed)NO NO he’s not (fans scream) I guess. Either way, here they are...I know you have all been waiting patiently! Goodnight!”
She ran off stage, only to be stopped by Nick, he glared at her-“What was that?”
She looked at him-“The same thing you did to me with Lisa!”
He continued staring at her-“You know, two can play at this game!”
She shook her head-“No Nick, I’m not gonna have these little wars with you. Unlike you, I do feel bad when I make you look bad, you know why? Cuz unlike you to me, I did love you.” She pushed her way past him, and went into her dressing room to change.
The next day, AJ stopped Lisa-“Baby, we need to talk.”
She looked at him and crossed her arms-“About wat?”
He sighed-“Did you hit Nick yesterday?”
She laughed-“Yea why? Did he tell on me?”
Aj smirked at nodded-“Yea, he wants me to talk to you, asking you not to butt into their issues.”
Lisa glared at AJ-“Are you serious? He was bad mouthing her! I wasn’t gonna sit there and let him talk about her like that! And how are you gonna sit here and tell me this?”
AJ shook his head-“Baby, I’m not tellin you anything. I told you what Nick wanted me to tell you. Doesn’t mean that I agree with him.”
Lisa looked at him, and hugged him-“I hate this whole issue with them. If only there was a way, to make them see how much they need each other.”
Aj nodded, then smiled-“Maybe there is away. I have an idea. But it might take a while.”
Lisa thought for a few minutes-“I dunno, after the way he’s been acting, I kinda don’t want them to get together again.”
AJ rolled his eyes-“But you just said that you did.”
She smiled-“I know, but now that I think about it I don’t. Hmm now I am have an idea...C’mon babe!” She grabbed his hand and walked off.
Lexy sat on the bus reading a book. She had a photo shoot that day with Seventeen magazine. She was kinda excited, of course they were gonna ask her about her relationships. When she got back, Lisa waved at her to sit with them in the lobby. She hesitated since Nick was there with Daphne but she sucked it up and walked over there with a smile.
Lisa smiled-“How did it go? Did you have fun?”
Lexy giggled-“Yea, I had some cute outfits, I will have to show you later. The interview was good too, although we did talk about some dull subjects.” She said that as she glanced at Nick.
He laughed-“Oh shut up Lexy, you know that’s when the conversation got good. I bet you spilled a lot of nasty secrets about me.”
She looked at him-“I told you I’m not playing these little games with you Nicky.”
He glared-“Don’t call me that.”
Daphne looked at them both then sighed loudly putting her head on his shoulder. Nick smirked as he stretched, putting his arm around Daphne’s shoulder-“Yup yup, seems like what you had in Vegas was just a fling Lex. Looks to me like I’m the one that brought my relationship with me. It means it will last.”
Lexy shook her head as she put her face in her hands. Just then a familiar voice spoke-“Well, I knew I would find you somehow.” She was surprised, when she looked up to see Criss walking up to her.
She got up and ran to him, wrapping her arms around his neck-“Hi! What are you doing here?”
He smiled at her-“Well I was in the neighborhood and I used my mind to track you down.”
She looked at him-“Wow, did you really?”
He laughed-“No, I called Lisa and asked her where you guys were staying.”
She turned to Lisa, who was smiling at her and mouthed thank you. Nick was sitting up watching. Lexy smiled as she took Criss’s hand and walked over to the table-“Hey guys. I want you to meet Criss Angel. Criss, that’s AJ, you know Lisa, that’s Daphne, and Nick. Guys this is the guy from Vegas!”
Criss smiled at them, then turned his attention back to Lexy-“So, I get to see you perform tonight?”
She turned red-“Um...if you want. I’m not that good.”
He smiled as he brushed a strand of hair out of her face-“Oh psh, that’s crap. You are opening up for them, you have to be good. How about we go upstairs, and you change so I can take you out to eat?”
She looked into his eyes and smiled-“I would really like that. C’mon.”
Nick watched them walk off together, whispering into each others ears. He didn’t even notice his jaw was tightened until he loosened up and it hurt. Daphne smiled goofy-“Aww, I think they are cute!”
Nick looked at her, then shook his head-“AJ, did you see that guy? He is totally fake!”
AJ laughed-“Um, I dunno bro, he seemed nice.”
Lisa got into the conversation-“Um...excuse me. He is a really nice guy. You have to give him a chance before judging him.”
Nick rolled his eyes-“Whatever, 50 bucks says he ain’t stayin till tomorrow. C’mon Daphne.” He got up and she followed.
Lisa smirked as he walked away, then turned to AJ-“Oh he is soo jealous!!”
AJ laughed-“Yea he is! I’ve never seen him this bad! It really got to him that Criss showed up!”
Lisa smiled guilty-“Yea, his timing was so weird!”
AJ nodded then looked at her-“Wait, did you have anything to do with this? Lisa?”
She laughed-“I couldn’t help it. I hate him rubbing it in her face that he had someone on tour with him. I had to call Criss, luckily he wasn’t doing anything with his show.”
Aj laughed-“He has a show?”
Lisa stared at him-“Yea! He has a show on A&E. You didn’t know? OMG let’s go upstairs to your computer, I will show you.”
Criss agreed on going on tour with Lexy for while until his show started back on. Everyone loved having him around to talk to and do tricks with. Nick was the only who had a problem with him. He would call him show off and a fake, every chance he got. Lexy was totally happy around him, he made her laugh and have a good time. Criss was very fond of Emma, he like holding her and playing with her. Daphne was not fond of her at all, she avoided carrying her and playing with her. Nick never noticed, but Lexy did. About 2 weeks later, Criss was called by his brother, letting him know that they were ready to start shooting again, Lexy took him to the airport-“Thank you Lexy, for these past 3 weeks. They have been truly amazing.”
Lexy looked down, and sighed-“Do you have to go?”
Criss lifted her chin up, and kissed her softly-“Yes baby I do. I hate that it has to be like this but it does. I’m sorry.”
She held his arm, that was still on her chin and kissed him again-“Take care. And be careful. I’ll miss you.”
He smiled-“I will miss you too. I’ll call you when I get there. Hey Lexy” Then he whispered-“Don’t forget me ok?”
She looked at him and smiled-“Never.”
He hugged her, then walked onto the plane.
Two days later, Daphne was called for a photoshoot in Paris, she was gonna be gone for a few days, Nick was down about it.
Johnny walked up to the guys-“Alright everyone, we are headed up to a very cold area. There will be snow. It’s not to do a show, it’s to take a small break, for about a week. We will be staying in three log cabins up north. We will be on a mountain and we will be able to go skiing so bring warm clothes.” He looked at the girls-“Let me guess, this means a shopping trip for you.”
Toni smiled-“You know us soo Well!”
Johnny laughed-“Yea. Ok we will leave tonight, and be at the cabin in the morning so let’s get ready, so we can just jump on the bus and go after the show.
Lexy was excited-“wow, I’ve never been skiing!”
AJ smiled-“Oh, it’s tons of fun.”
Brian walked up-“Yea, we love it when Johnny surprises us like this. With small breaks, they are tons of fun!”
The next morning, they arrived at the cabins. They were about 70 feet away from each other, there was snow everywhere. They were on a mountain, and it was hard to walk. In the first cabin, it was the managers, bodyguards. In the second it was the dancers and musicians. And in the third it was the guys and the girls. They settled in and picked the rooms, Lexy had a room alone, since everyone had a couple and her and Nick didn’t want to room together. They skied for a while, then came back to the house to get warm. Around 7pm, they sat around the fire talking and laughing, just then the whole house started shaking. Everyone was startled, it felt like something was falling, the fire went out as snow fell into the chimney. IT got dark, about 10 minutes later, it stopped. No one moved, Kevin finally turned a flash light on-“Everyone ok?”
Everyone slowly got up, and looked around. Nick finally spoke-“Um, guys. You might wanna check this out.”
They walked over to the window where Nick was and saw snow. It covered the house, you could not see anything. They were snowed in, and it looked like it was deep and a long way to the top.